Author Topic: Jet and Cord, what do you think?  (Read 8358 times)

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
Re: Jet and Cord, what do you think?
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2011, 11:37:42 AM »
Now that we don't have to worry about spoilers I unlocked the voting on this to see what people really think of the cowboys.

I also figured there will be more traffic here now that everyone is watching them on the Race again.

I also have to include this here:

« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 11:52:48 AM by The Prophet »
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2011, 11:39:54 AM »
For these same reasons I'm going to change the questions a bit. Here they are:

1. Do Jet and Cord deserve to win the million? They have alternately performed well and really bad; what do you think?

2. Would Jet and Cord have won if Dan and Jordan had not upgraded to first class?

3. Which team member is stronger?

4. Are you glad they have returned for TAR 18?

5. Do they have what it takes to win or will they keep getting stuck?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 11:52:35 AM by The Prophet »
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline GeKKou

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2011, 08:30:03 AM »

1. Yeah,definately. They are the best team ever; great people doing one of the most dangerous jobs out there and my favorite !

2. Some people think Cord failed the virtual task. No, he didn't fail. Just took him longer than Dan/Jordan to figure that out. But Jet and Cord are really fast. If Dan/Jordan had not upgraded to first class, definately Jet and Cord would have a good chance to catch up.

3. At first I think Cord is stronger because of the balancing task, then after closely watching the noodle making task , the counting tasks and the drums task (Jet did get that quicker than Cord.) I think Jet is quite strong as well (though ep 1 he struggled with the flags).
So my final answer, they are equally strong !

4. Yeah! I watched season 16 over and over again. That's my favorite season.  I would like to see more season 16 teams though. (Brothers, Detectives, Jeff and Jordan are all great teams) They all get along well with the cowboys. I'm kinda worried. Those teams in 18 will not be so nice to J/C. And they will end up doing everything on their own. (like the flags task)

5. They will survive eventually. But its hard to say if they get u-turned in S18.