Author Topic: TARA 4 EP 11 Episode and Show Discussion (FINALE) **SPOILERS**  (Read 40238 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
TARA 4 EP 11 Episode and Show Discussion (FINALE) **SPOILERS**
« on: December 05, 2010, 10:19:33 PM »
Coming soon!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TARA 4 EP 11 Episode and Show Discussion (FINALE) **SPOILERS**
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 10:19:44 PM »
saved
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2010, 12:17:08 AM »
I can't seem to find any preview for the past 2 days! (:;)

Offline Prama

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Later!
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 01:55:58 AM »
Here you are  :hearts:  :hearts:

and I'm sorry, I can't do the caps :(
Prama's Member Game Profile
Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2010, 02:42:35 AM »
OMG, thanks pramararama!!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2010, 03:00:22 AM »

GMAX Reverse Bungee Swing @ Clark Quay

http://www.gmax.com.sg/Home.html

Wavehouse @ Sentosa Island

http://www.wavehousesentosa.com/

Marina Baysands...

Walking from one building to the next building. Might be RB.
Don't really know why in the case of Singapore, it's always tasks to do with heights.

Marina Baysands Skypark Rooftop POOL @ Marina Bay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFSHWDeKH9I&feature=related

Marina Baysands Skypark @ Marina Bay

http://www.marinabaysands.com/SandsSkypark/Sands_Sky_Park.aspx

SPECULATION:
Wavehouse could be ROADBLOCK
GMAX we see both team members doing the task, so it might be a General Task or part of a Detour
As for the task in the theater, could be in MBS as well? I wonder is it because MBS specially asked them to do a promotion for them in the TARA finale? :groan:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2010, 03:02:23 AM »
I think teams could be making their way first to Sentosa, then to Clark Quay, then to MBS.

Of course we might have other locations that are not shown.

Based on the previews, i have a big gut feeling that Richards will win, with the father and daughter in second and our very own Singaporean home team in third place.

But we never know. :lol:

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2010, 03:51:53 AM »
Looking at Michelle and Claire being so annoyed doesn't bode well for them. Based on abilities and editing, I think that the Richards will win too. I really can't imagine Hussein and Natasha or Michelle and Claire winning against them. Hmm...
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Prama

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Later!
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2010, 04:19:19 AM »
Thank you Joab!  :hearts:

And how about the magician task? Is it somewhere around Sentosa too?  :duno:

Ok, that's really explain me why lately AXN intensively played MBS's promo  :lol:

Anyway, talking about the winner... it could be anyone!  :-[ If we only see from that promo, I can also predict that Hussein-Natasha will win the prize. As I can see in the preview, Natasha runs with a smile and brings Indonesian's flag with her...

But then again, it is soooooooo unpredicyable this season  :lol:  :lol:
Prama's Member Game Profile
Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2010, 06:51:15 AM »
Looking at Michelle and Claire being so annoyed doesn't bode well for them. Based on abilities and editing, I think that the Richards will win too. I really can't imagine Hussein and Natasha or Michelle and Claire winning against them. Hmm...

I think the other two teams are too mild to have moments like this where editors can put into the preview for the next episode to attract viewers to watch the episode. So Claire and Michelle takes the direct hit from the editors.. :lol:

And you thought Ethan and Khairie will win too! :lol3:

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2010, 08:39:35 AM »

I think the other two teams are too mild to have moments like this where editors can put into the preview for the next episode to attract viewers to watch the episode. So Claire and Michelle takes the direct hit from the editors.. :lol:

And you thought Ethan and Khairie will win too! :lol3:

Yes! But I can't be too greedy with my wishes. So I'll stick to my thinking that Richards will win. Lol!
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2010, 10:14:16 AM »
Now that answers why I always see 'Marina Bay Sands' sponsorship thingy before (and after) each commercial break in AXN. :lol:
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline GreenNegg

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2010, 07:13:16 AM »
Watching it now, not looking good for Team Singapore.

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2010, 07:14:23 AM »
I tried to search for a live stream site, but to no avail. :'(
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline GreenNegg

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2010, 07:21:58 AM »
I tried to search for a live stream site, but to no avail. :'(

I'm watching it on AXN. But someone on YouTube uploads em fast  :cmas16

Offline alextofu07

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2010, 07:58:15 AM »
i think the winners are Riches

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2010, 08:56:18 AM »
In a highly anticipated televised finale of The Amazing Race Asia (TARA) season 4, the duo of Richard Hardin and Richard Herrera emerged winners. Representing the Philippines, they finished ahead of Singapore's Claire Goh and Michelle S. Ng, and the Indonesian father and daughter team of Hussein Baron and Natasha Sutadisastra.

The three finalists began the final leg of the race in Korea, where they had to make their way to Singapore, the final destination. Once there, they had to extract crab meat at a popular seafood restaurant, perform a escape act on stage, walk a tight-rope across two buildings 55 storeys high and, finally answer questions about the race.

Claire and Michelle who had to catch a later flight out of Korea lost a lot of time but made up for it with sheer determination. Hussein faltered at the tight-rope task because of his fear of heights, and allowed the Singapore and Philippine duos to surge ahead. To their credit, they did not give up.

It was a tight dash to the finish line, where host Allan Wu and the other contestants waited anxiously for the winners. Television viewers were made to believe that Claire and Michelle were ahead, but in the end it was the two Richards who emerged at the finish line, to the applause of their fellow competitors.

The winners, Richard and Richard took home $100,000. All the contestants were winners in their own way. Many overcame their fears, forged stronger friendships, and gathered special memories along their journey. For the record, the other teams were - Sunaina Gulia and Dimple Inamdar, Sahil Banga and Manas Katyal, Nadine Zamira Sjarief and Hilyani Hidranto (Yani), Ivan Evetovics and Tengku Hilda, Lim Kok Hon (Ethan) and Mohd Khairi, Alan Luk and Wendy Lee.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/7570451-the-amazing-race-asia-season-4-winners
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2010, 09:30:03 AM »
yeah i won

Offline calv_10

• RFF Jr. Member
    • Calvin's Hub
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2010, 10:33:12 AM »
hi guys, just finished with my recap. check it out.

http://www.calvinshub.com/2010/12/the-amazing-race-asia-4-episode-11-finale/

The Riches won!! Yay Philippines! I really feel they have the advantage with the tasks in this leg.

Read my recaps on The Amazing Race Asia after each episode.

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2010, 06:50:29 PM »
One question was WHY did Hussein do the final roadblock? From the trapeze challenge, it was clear Hussein sucked at the physical challenge? Of course, the Richards won, good for them...

Offline Pedaler

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2010, 08:14:00 PM »
Television viewers were made to believe that Claire and Michelle were ahead, but in the end it was the two Richards who emerged at the finish line, to the applause of their fellow competitors.

I never thought they were ahead.  In fact, the editing was extremely poor.  There's no way that Claire and Michelle were even at the final task at the same time as the two Riches.

I wish the writer had addressed the most important issue at the final pit stop, Where was cutie pie Lani??????

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2010, 10:12:23 PM »
Television viewers were made to believe that Claire and Michelle were ahead, but in the end it was the two Richards who emerged at the finish line, to the applause of their fellow competitors.

I never thought they were ahead.  In fact, the editing was extremely poor.  There's no way that Claire and Michelle were even at the final task at the same time as the two Riches.

I wish the writer had addressed the most important issue at the final pit stop, Where was cutie pie Lani??????

That was one of the worst finales i've ever seen. It was clear Richards would win after Claire and Michelle got a flight which said will arrive at 10.26am. That's like almost an hour to 90mins (after travelling to the bridge in town, then to East Coast Park) behind all the other teams. It would have been interesting to see if Claire and Michelle got on the same flight as the Richards, would they have won?

Anyway, good job to the Singaporean girls and... BOO to Hussien.

3 all-male teams won in 3 seasons in a row. Eww.

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2010, 12:53:58 AM »
Wow. Michelle is officially moving to the Philippines.  :cmas18

Here's Michelle's Answer: Thanks Calvin for posting this!!!

Calvin: What made you decide to move here in the Philippines?

Michelle: I’m blessed and am very lucky to have travelled to many parts of the world and take in different cultures, meet different people from all walks of life and make new friends. But no country has ever had an effect on me like the Philippines; to want to actually move here. Many locals are still appalled by the love that I have for the Philippines, but, I am truly loving it here.

Calvin: Wow! We Pinoys warmly welcome you! So what are your plans here in the near future?

Michelle: It is a huge risk to take, to leave my acting career in Singapore and start from 1 again in the Philippines. But I’m young- it’s now or never. I’m planning to put my 7 years of experience in the entertainment industry to the test. Hopefully you get to see more of me here in the Philippines. Haha. And of course, am learning Tagalog right now.

Calvin: Would love to ask what Rovilson and the other TARA peeps are teaching you but anyway, do you have any showbiz stints coming up here? Commercials? Modeling? Tv shows?

Michelle: A lot of projects are still in discussion. But I’ll be shooting my very first job here this weekend for a Telecom commercial. =) It’s just a support role, but like I said; I got to start from 1 again.

Calvin: That’s for Globe Telecom folks so watch out for it. This next question is for your male Filipino fans out there, do you have a boyfriend? If not, are you open to having a Filipino boyfriend?

Michelle: I’m single. Boyfriends aren’t really a priority for me to have now, my main goal is still to build my career. But, with such things, you never know. Filipino boyfriend? Why not? If he can please my parents, he’s won half the battle. Haha.

Calvin: Take note guys. Ok last question, what’s the best Filipino dish that you’ve tried already?

Michelle: CHICKEN ADOBO!!!! Ohhh yummm! Hahahaha. And Rice Vermicelli Noodles (pansit bihon/canton)… YUMMMMMMM…. but but but… my favorite of all time… wait for it….. JOLLIBEE!!!! I LOVE JOLLIBEE!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha. Go Jollibee!

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2010, 01:07:35 AM »
She loves the Jollibee fastfood chain. :lol: :tup: :hearts:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2010, 02:03:14 AM »
She loves the Jollibee fastfood chain. :lol: :tup: :hearts:

JOLLIBEE FRIES..................... :cmas26 :cmas26 :cmas26 :cmas26 :cmas26