Archive > Survivor 21: Nicaragua

Survivor 21 Ep 11 "We're Finishing"

<< < (5/5)

Ruth:
It's just thoroughly disappointing for not one but TWO people to make it this far and quit. I really felt for Marty when he was sitting there saying, "I want to play!" Man... There are so many people out there who would gladly take the places of these two. Couldn't they have quit in the first two episodes or something. Sigh.

I guess the only saving grace this episode was Holly. It's just beautiful to see her encouraging Kelly like a mother. How many people would truly care about one another in a game like Survivor? I really do love Holly now! And I guess that's one huge reason no one's letting her get to the Final 3. =(

This season has lots of drama indeed. But with all the moves the castaways have been making, with the two quitters, with the final bootlist... It's just really disappointing.

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: ovalorange on December 03, 2010, 06:39:28 PM ---TexasLady, I believe Dan was ineligible to exchange his reward for the rice and tarp, Jeff only offered the option to Holly, Chase, NaOnka and Benry.

And I believe Jane won the Immunity Challenge, she had the necklace at T.C. I guess the challenge just wasn't shown since it didn't matter.

But what a horrible episode, all it was about the two girls wanting to quit.  :groan: At this point in the game, I want to see people who are hungry to win and make it all the way to the end.

I just loved Holly this episode, she made the episode a lot more enjoyable. Props to her for taking a hit for the team and being so strong.  :hearts:

--- End quote ---

Thanks for setting me straight about Dan, because it really did upset me to see him take the reward.

I also noticed that she had the immunity necklace and wondered about that as well.

I loved what Holly did, I hope she gets the fan favorite vote.

kittygoesmeow:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on December 04, 2010, 09:50:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: ovalorange on December 03, 2010, 06:39:28 PM ---TexasLady, I believe Dan was ineligible to exchange his reward for the rice and tarp, Jeff only offered the option to Holly, Chase, NaOnka and Benry.

And I believe Jane won the Immunity Challenge, she had the necklace at T.C. I guess the challenge just wasn't shown since it didn't matter.

But what a horrible episode, all it was about the two girls wanting to quit.  :groan: At this point in the game, I want to see people who are hungry to win and make it all the way to the end.

I just loved Holly this episode, she made the episode a lot more enjoyable. Props to her for taking a hit for the team and being so strong.  :hearts:

--- End quote ---

Thanks for setting me straight about Dan, because it really did upset me to see him take the reward.

I also noticed that she had the immunity necklace and wondered about that as well.

I loved what Holly did, I hope she gets the fan favorite vote.

--- End quote ---

It is always possible that she brought it in case Jeff asked for it back. She had won last episode's, remember.

BrookClaire:
Its too bad NaOnka Quit. She would have made a great All Star,
But Jeff doesn't invite back quitters....

Jobby:
I think Jane will get the fan favourite vote...

If she indeed finish in 6th place, then she's just like 4-5 days away from the finale. And since Holly finished 4th.. Holly only has got a few more days to make an impression with the audience... which she only started showing her personality last week.

And not to forget, people will remember her for throwing away Dan's shoes. Now that i care about it anymore.

Holly and Jane for the fan favourite! Anyone will be fine for me!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version