Author Topic: TARA 4 EP 10 (SOUTH KOREA) DISCUSSION  (Read 18176 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
TARA 4 EP 10 (SOUTH KOREA) DISCUSSION
« on: November 26, 2010, 08:31:37 AM »
Wow, i seriously was hoping Claire and Michelle will win the leg! But guess they got lost to the pitstop and dropped to third place! But i'm not sad, at least they're in the final three! WOW, who would have thought that they would be the ones to go to the final three without winning any legs at all?? They're really the underdogs and it makes this race so exciting! GOOOO CLAIRE AND MICHELLE!

As for Hussein and Natasha, YAY FOR WINNING TEAM NUMBER ONE! At least it didn't go to the RICHARDS! :lol: They're the true underdogs and i'm so happy that they are in the final three!! :jumpy:

As for the Richards.. they're really nice people. But hell no for alpha male teams to win 3 seasons in a row. I only want Claire and Michelle to win or maybe Natasha and Hussein..

And Jess and Lani, i guess they're a nice team.. they just got a bad edit as they just happen to be not in the final three. Your downfall was when you refuse to pay for a cab to bring you around.

Detour was good and interesting, Roadblock was lame.. somehow it's just warriors and temples throughout the episode.. nothing special about South Korea based on what i've seen this episode?? Not really an exciting leg i say.. i thought the editing at the back made me really worried whether Claire and Michelle got eliminated or not??

WHOOOOOO. SINGAPORE TEAM IN THE FINAL THREE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hearts: GO CLAIRE AND MICHELLE AND ALL-FEMALE TEAM POWER!!!!!!!! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Offline jps0228

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I make Amazing Race SIMS Version Videos!!
Re: TARA 4 EP 10 (SOUTH KOREA) DISCUSSION
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2010, 08:16:32 PM »
This is a horrible leg in my opinion. Not the place, It's the tasks! It sucks big time! i mean c'mon! Bow & Arrowing a team's picture? Isn't that hurtful?! Oh! and don't get me started on the roadblock.

Anyways... I'm a little glad on the Final Three! :D Although i pity Jess & Lani, another case of 1st to Last. Don't you think TARA has the disaster curse too?  :'(
"I heard you're dad went into a restaurant and ate everything at the restaurant and they have to close the restaurant" -Ralph Wiggum

Offline GreenNegg

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2010, 05:38:24 AM »
This is a horrible leg in my opinion. Not the place, It's the tasks! It sucks big time! i mean c'mon! Bow & Arrowing a team's picture? Isn't that hurtful?! Oh! and don't get me started on the roadblock.
Agreed. It's nasty that you'll have to put up a picture of a team. Just plain nasty and ethically wrong.  (:;)

On a happier note, Im rooting for Team Singapore!  :hearts:
They may not be the best team out there but great job in getting to the Final Three! Whoever knew that Hussein and Natasha will be in the Final Three? Everyone thought that they will be eliminated! And can someone tell me whats wrong with the Richards? I can sense that a lot of people dislike them?  :duno:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2010, 05:58:40 AM »
Agreed. It's nasty that you'll have to put up a picture of a team. Just plain nasty and ethically wrong.  (:;)

On a happier note, Im rooting for Team Singapore!  :hearts:
They may not be the best team out there but great job in getting to the Final Three! Whoever knew that Hussein and Natasha will be in the Final Three? Everyone thought that they will be eliminated! And can someone tell me whats wrong with the Richards? I can sense that a lot of people dislike them?  :duno:

I actually kind of go awww when the Richards were saying about how they like all the teams.. really nice team we have here. Competitive, maybe not as competitive as Marc and Rovilson.. but definitely competitive and they have had their fair share of mistakes as well. It's kind of expected for them to be in the final 3... i don't know why people do not like them.. but i'm definitely neutral towards them.

I thought putting up a team's picture at the Detour was... :res: but kudos to Jess and Lani for putting their own photo up.. :tup:

Offline GreenNegg

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2010, 08:08:53 AM »
I actually kind of go awww when the Richards were saying about how they like all the teams.. really nice team we have here. Competitive, maybe not as competitive as Marc and Rovilson.. but definitely competitive and they have had their fair share of mistakes as well. It's kind of expected for them to be in the final 3... i don't know why people do not like them.. but i'm definitely neutral towards them.

I thought putting up a team's picture at the Detour was... :res: but kudos to Jess and Lani for putting their own photo up.. :tup:

Is it just me or is everyone trying to compare the Richards with Marc and Rovilson? Haha, you get what I mean when I say why people do not like The Riches!

Agreed that Jess and Lani are awesome for putting their own photos up. Are the other teams are actually trying to find fault with them? Because it doesn't seem like they backstab teams or do anything scheming. Jess and Lani are just focusing on the Race and doing their own thing!

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2010, 01:16:13 AM »
Maybe because they are alpha-male team? But whoever wins the Amazing Race, deserves to win.

By the way, i don't regard Adrian & Colin as alpha-male, Adrian has a disability, Sam & Vince were underdogs throughout their season, and only made final three because of AD & Fuzzie's penalty.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 06:26:38 AM by redskooky »

Offline jps0228

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I make Amazing Race SIMS Version Videos!!
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2010, 01:44:06 AM »

Is it just me or is everyone trying to compare the Richards with Marc and Rovilson? Haha, you get what I mean when I say why people do not like The Riches!

Agreed that Jess and Lani are awesome for putting their own photos up. Are the other teams are actually trying to find fault with them? Because it doesn't seem like they backstab teams or do anything scheming. Jess and Lani are just focusing on the Race and doing their own thing!

I think they are comparing the Riches to Marc/Rovilson cuz' they are strong guys and they are from the philippines.  :res: The Riches might not have so many first place finish than them but I really think that they are FAR more better than Marc/Rovilson in my opinion...

Hussein/Natasha, so surprising to see that they are in the F3! I never would have thought! So proud of them! They are lucky enough to get a good cab and their strategy worked!

Claire/Michelle, meh.. I already knew that they will be in the F3 since the start but kudos to you! However it's too bad that they loss their lead because of navigation problems

Jess\Lani, you go girls! I have a feeling that we will see you again if we TARA have all stars!  :hearts:
"I heard you're dad went into a restaurant and ate everything at the restaurant and they have to close the restaurant" -Ralph Wiggum

Offline calv_10

• RFF Jr. Member
    • Calvin's Hub
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2010, 09:39:05 AM »
Here's my very late recap if you're still interested,
http://www.calvinshub.com/2010/11/the-amazing-race-asia-4-episode-10/

Got stuck in an island with no cable tv so i had to wait for the weekend to watch a replay.

there's two more episodes right? so it's either a NEL or a virtual pit stop?

really sad that jess and lani got eliminated. i really thought it's going to be a NEL.

i think the roadblock is nice and unique. it's not hard but it's not straightforward either.
Read my recaps on The Amazing Race Asia after each episode.

Offline GonzaloChileno

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2010, 09:46:59 AM »
Here's my very late recap if you're still interested,
http://www.calvinshub.com/2010/11/the-amazing-race-asia-4-episode-10/

Got stuck in an island with no cable tv so i had to wait for the weekend to watch a replay.

there's two more episodes right? so it's either a NEL or a virtual pit stop?

really sad that jess and lani got eliminated. i really thought it's going to be a NEL.

i think the roadblock is nice and unique. it's not hard but it's not straightforward either.

That roadblock was already used in The Amazing Race Israel, so it's not unique at all!!!
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 09:59:40 AM by gonzalochileno »
Charla&MirnaLover<3

Offline calv_10

• RFF Jr. Member
    • Calvin's Hub
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2010, 10:10:08 AM »

That roadblock was already used in The Amazing Race Israel, so it's not unique at all!!!

ahh really? didn't know that. well at least, it's unique for TARA. Did they use samurai warriors too?
Read my recaps on The Amazing Race Asia after each episode.

Offline retard boi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2010, 01:42:26 PM »

ahh really? didn't know that. well at least, it's unique for TARA. Did they use samurai warriors too?

It was with ninjas in n Japan (Leg 5) instead of samurais in Korea

The trapeze was also part of the TAR Israel, but here it was part of a Detour

Offline maf

• RFF TAR Chronicler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2010, 02:16:07 PM »
This leg seemed to be a lot about navigation. And it made me realize how much I like the relatively new rule in TAR US that teams are not allowed to pay a cab to show them the way.

Allowing teams to follow a cab removes the entire self navigation challenge and transforms it into a money management challenge.

Offline boy mascubado

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2010, 04:03:50 AM »
whoa the prize of Natasia and Hussein is the Hilton Resort in Maldives... Been there so many times not for the vacation but works when its still under construction.. well the place is fine but hopefully things change when Hilton leased this resort.. this maybe my chance to spot N and H when they are here...  cheers... 

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2010, 04:59:54 AM »
I'm sad that Jess and Lani were eliminated. They gave me hope that they could beat the Richards in the Final 3. But with Hussein and Natasha, Claire and Michelle, and the Richards in the Final 3, I just feel that the Richards are gonna win the whole thing easily. Hee.

I liked it that Hussein and Natasha won the leg though. At first, I thought that Claire and Michelle were gonna win. And then the Richards overtook them and I thought that they were gonna win. So I was really happy when Hussein and Natasha checked in first!
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline GreenNegg

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2010, 06:21:07 AM »
Next week is the finale right?   :duno:

P.S I love everyone's recaps and opinions of each episode! I find it so interesting  :tup:

Offline amazingracer24

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2010, 06:35:33 AM »

P.S I love everyone's recaps and opinions of each episode! I find it so interesting  :tup:
NEXT WEEK IS THE FINALE!!!!! :yess: :yess:
(....not tomorrow! :tup:)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2010, 07:17:53 AM »
Natasha and Hussein sucks... because they won a trip to BEAUTIFUL MALDIVES!!! (:;)

I'm so jealous!! :lol3:

Offline boy mascubado

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2010, 08:05:27 AM »
Natasha and Hussein sucks... because they won a trip to BEAUTIFUL MALDIVES!!! (:;)

I'm so jealous!! :lol3:

For a Holiday its a paradise!

For a work? Yay! its Alcatraz!

Offline thespicdatum

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2010, 08:40:15 PM »

Next week?

What will be shown tomorrow? Don't tell me it's a recap. I hate recaps.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2010, 04:32:15 AM »

Next week?

What will be shown tomorrow? Don't tell me it's a recap. I hate recaps.

Tomorrow is recap.. indeed.

Offline Puppet

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Arcanine <3
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2010, 08:59:02 AM »
I am so glad that Claire and Michelle got into the Final 3! Rooting for Team Singapore this season again! Haha!
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person and she looks perfect
I don't deserve this, you look perfect tonight

Offline Prama

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Later!
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2010, 08:10:15 PM »
Final leg will be held in...

I'm not sure, since it's from Wikipedia. But after I saw the finale promo, it's look promising.  :lol:
Prama's Member Game Profile
Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future

Offline Puppet

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Arcanine <3
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2010, 08:25:43 PM »
Final leg will be held in...

I'm not sure, since it's from Wikipedia. But after I saw the finale promo, it's look promising.  :lol:

Hopefully it's true! Home advantage to the SG girls at last! :jumpy: :jam:
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person and she looks perfect
I don't deserve this, you look perfect tonight

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2010, 10:49:53 PM »
Back to Singapore? And if a Singapore team win again in their homeland?? LOL, you will bet how many people from Indonesia and Philippines will SCREAM UNFAIR. :lol:

I don't think they're coming to Singapore for the last leg. No spoilers regarding it. But in TARA 2 finale.. there wasn't any too. Anyway, this should be better placed in Spoiler and Speculation. :duno:

Offline thespicdatum

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2010, 07:13:04 PM »
Back to Singapore? And if a Singapore team win again in their homeland?? LOL, you will bet how many people from Indonesia and Philippines will SCREAM UNFAIR. :lol:

I don't think they're coming to Singapore for the last leg. No spoilers regarding it. But in TARA 2 finale.. there wasn't any too. Anyway, this should be better placed in Spoiler and Speculation. :duno:

It's quite unfair but not really. Since almost all countries represented by the teams were visited (except India I think) that gave each team advantage (except the Riches because Albay was visited in the Philippines and it is not like Manila where Filipinos would have an easy time navigating).