The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Asia

TARA 4 EP 10 (SOUTH KOREA) DISCUSSION

<< < (2/5) > >>

redskevin88:
Maybe because they are alpha-male team? But whoever wins the Amazing Race, deserves to win.

By the way, i don't regard Adrian & Colin as alpha-male, Adrian has a disability, Sam & Vince were underdogs throughout their season, and only made final three because of AD & Fuzzie's penalty.

jps0228:

--- Quote from: GreenNegg on November 27, 2010, 08:08:53 AM ---
--- Quote from: Joab on November 27, 2010, 05:58:40 AM ---I actually kind of go awww when the Richards were saying about how they like all the teams.. really nice team we have here. Competitive, maybe not as competitive as Marc and Rovilson.. but definitely competitive and they have had their fair share of mistakes as well. It's kind of expected for them to be in the final 3... i don't know why people do not like them.. but i'm definitely neutral towards them.

I thought putting up a team's picture at the Detour was... :res: but kudos to Jess and Lani for putting their own photo up.. :tup:

--- End quote ---

Is it just me or is everyone trying to compare the Richards with Marc and Rovilson? Haha, you get what I mean when I say why people do not like The Riches!

Agreed that Jess and Lani are awesome for putting their own photos up. Are the other teams are actually trying to find fault with them? Because it doesn't seem like they backstab teams or do anything scheming. Jess and Lani are just focusing on the Race and doing their own thing!

--- End quote ---

I think they are comparing the Riches to Marc/Rovilson cuz' they are strong guys and they are from the philippines.  :res: The Riches might not have so many first place finish than them but I really think that they are FAR more better than Marc/Rovilson in my opinion...

Hussein/Natasha, so surprising to see that they are in the F3! I never would have thought! So proud of them! They are lucky enough to get a good cab and their strategy worked!

Claire/Michelle, meh.. I already knew that they will be in the F3 since the start but kudos to you! However it's too bad that they loss their lead because of navigation problems

Jess\Lani, you go girls! I have a feeling that we will see you again if we TARA have all stars!  :hearts:

calv_10:
Here's my very late recap if you're still interested,
http://www.calvinshub.com/2010/11/the-amazing-race-asia-4-episode-10/

Got stuck in an island with no cable tv so i had to wait for the weekend to watch a replay.

there's two more episodes right? so it's either a NEL or a virtual pit stop?

really sad that jess and lani got eliminated. i really thought it's going to be a NEL.

i think the roadblock is nice and unique. it's not hard but it's not straightforward either.

GonzaloChileno:

--- Quote from: calv_10 on November 28, 2010, 09:39:05 AM ---Here's my very late recap if you're still interested,
http://www.calvinshub.com/2010/11/the-amazing-race-asia-4-episode-10/

Got stuck in an island with no cable tv so i had to wait for the weekend to watch a replay.

there's two more episodes right? so it's either a NEL or a virtual pit stop?

really sad that jess and lani got eliminated. i really thought it's going to be a NEL.

i think the roadblock is nice and unique. it's not hard but it's not straightforward either.

--- End quote ---

That roadblock was already used in The Amazing Race Israel, so it's not unique at all!!!

calv_10:

--- Quote from: gonzalochileno on November 28, 2010, 09:46:59 AM ---
That roadblock was already used in The Amazing Race Israel, so it's not unique at all!!!

--- End quote ---

ahh really? didn't know that. well at least, it's unique for TARA. Did they use samurai warriors too?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version