The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Asia

TARA 4 EP 10 (SOUTH KOREA) DISCUSSION

<< < (5/5)

Puppet:
I am so glad that Claire and Michelle got into the Final 3! Rooting for Team Singapore this season again! Haha!

Prama:
Final leg will be held in...

I'm not sure, since it's from Wikipedia. But after I saw the finale promo, it's look promising.  :lol:

Puppet:

--- Quote from: pramararama on December 04, 2010, 08:10:15 PM ---Final leg will be held in...

I'm not sure, since it's from Wikipedia. But after I saw the finale promo, it's look promising.  :lol:

--- End quote ---

Hopefully it's true! Home advantage to the SG girls at last! :jumpy: :jam:

Jobby:
Back to Singapore? And if a Singapore team win again in their homeland?? LOL, you will bet how many people from Indonesia and Philippines will SCREAM UNFAIR. :lol:

I don't think they're coming to Singapore for the last leg. No spoilers regarding it. But in TARA 2 finale.. there wasn't any too. Anyway, this should be better placed in Spoiler and Speculation. :duno:

thespicdatum:

--- Quote from: Joab on December 04, 2010, 10:49:53 PM ---Back to Singapore? And if a Singapore team win again in their homeland?? LOL, you will bet how many people from Indonesia and Philippines will SCREAM UNFAIR. :lol:

I don't think they're coming to Singapore for the last leg. No spoilers regarding it. But in TARA 2 finale.. there wasn't any too. Anyway, this should be better placed in Spoiler and Speculation. :duno:

--- End quote ---

It's quite unfair but not really. Since almost all countries represented by the teams were visited (except India I think) that gave each team advantage (except the Riches because Albay was visited in the Philippines and it is not like Manila where Filipinos would have an easy time navigating).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version