Archive > The Amazing Race 17 Spoilers & Speculation

Ep 10: Who has a million more reasons to hate Chinese food?

(1/2) > >>

Zack.:
1 - Does someone actually quit a task this week?

2 - Will Thomas mention Notre Dame again? :res: Will Jill finally tell him where he can shove it?

3 - Will the kiss count get boosted? Will a 'random dance' count get started?

4 - Will Phil mention something to the effect of "You could be the first all-female team to win", thus ignoring Zabrina/Joe Jer and Patricia/Sane? If so, to whom?

5 - Are you as surprised as I am that Nick/Vicki are still here?

6 - How was your Thanksgiving and/or time spent reading over the TAR18 spoilers?  :jam:

Dånooky:
"It's an über-leg, Charlie Brown"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.

I'm not sure, but there will be lots of barfing

2 - Will Thomas mention Notre Dame again? Will Jill finally tell him where he can shove it?
I think we'll get to see that during the Finale

I don't think the girls look to be in a kissing mood this leg

4 - Will Phil mention something to the effect of "You could be the first all-female team to win", thus ignoring Zabrina/Joe Jer and Patricia/Sane? If so, to whom?
Well, there are two F/F probably once to each

I could totally see them winning if they didn't bicker that much

6 - How was your Thanksgiving and/or time spent reading over the TAR18 spoilers?
I <3 Coutzy :lol:

Zvarri:
It looks like it.

2 - Will Thomas mention Notre Dame again? Will Jill finally tell him where he can shove it?
I wouldn't be surprised if ThomASS does it again. Jill is too submissive to tell it like it is.

Brooke and Claire will kiss some hot Chinese men.  :kuss:

I think its been mentioned enough times already. Maybe at the penultimate leg.

Nope.

6 - How was your Thanksgiving and/or time spent reading over the TAR18 spoilers? 
Thanksgiving was a month ago where I live.

Prophet:

--- Quote from: Zack. on November 25, 2010, 02:32:20 PM ---1 - Does someone actually quit a task this week?
It seems that way.

2 - Will Thomas mention Notre Dame again? :res: Will Jill finally tell him where he can shove it?
Jill doesn't have the guts.

Who cares.

Brooke and Claire!

No.

6 - How was your Thanksgiving and/or time spent reading over the TAR18 spoilers?  :jam:
Good.

--- End quote ---

AmazingRace:
1 - Does someone actually quit a task this week? There is a possibility.
2 - Will Thomas mention Notre Dame again? :res: Will Jill finally tell him where he can shove it? No. She already did.  :lol:
3 - Will the kiss count get boosted? Will a 'random dance' count get started? No kisses. and no 'Random dance' count.   :kissy: :casey
4 - Will Phil mention something to the effect of "You could be the first all-female team to win", thus ignoring Zabrina/Joe Jer and Patricia/Sane? If so, to whom? He will tell that to Nat & Kat when they hit the mat.  :flirt:
5 - Are you as surprised as I am that Nick/Vicki are still here?  :meme
It has been constant craziness.  :jam:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version