Author Topic: TAR 18 - CAST/Locations: Bitch and Moan and Squeal here! lol  (Read 179949 times)

Offline Redhawk23

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: TAR 18 - CAST/Locations: Bitch and Moan and Squeal here! lol
« Reply #275 on: December 04, 2010, 08:33:19 PM »
I personally am also upset that there is a lack of Season 13. 13 was the first season I saw (thank you travel channel for marathoning it!) I absolutely got hooked on this show, and  then proceeded to watch all the seasons online because of it. So I'm super bummed that they didn't get ANYONE. Heck, Mark/Bill could've used a second chance if it's based on that instead of being "All Stars". I'm fine with the surplus of season 14, I'm probably in the minority rooting for Jamie/Cara...though I really don't understand the Mel/Mike being there...I'm honestly scared for his health.

I also think it'd be really cool to see Nick/Starr, Megan/Cheynne, and Victor/Tammy duel it out since they pretty much completely dominated their seasons...wishful thinking I suppose.

I say bring it on Season 18. I'm pumped for it!

Offline mike4lyf

• RFF Full Member
  • Best team ever! Goths for the win.
« Reply #276 on: December 08, 2010, 12:17:56 AM »
Another website is stating that Gary/Mallory and Ron/Chris have been spotted along with Kynt/Vyxsin, Globtrotters and Cowboys.

They are also saying that Kisha/Jen have been spotted on a train, not in a hurry and no camera crew around them.

They are coming to the conclusion that there have been 3 legs after Jaime/Cara's eliminated, and that Zev/Justin, Margie/Luke and now Kisha/Jen have been eliminated.

Making the final 5 Goths, Globtrotters, Cowboys, Ron/Chris and Gallory.

OHH EMM GEE <33333 This (minus the Globetrotters and Cowboys) is the best ever combination in the whole world to happen!!

F3 please, Goths, Gallory and Rontina!!!

Offline red_sox

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #277 on: December 08, 2010, 01:15:57 AM »
I would just DIE (in a very good way) if Rontina won.
I was so gutted when they just missed out in there season  :cmas13

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #278 on: December 08, 2010, 02:01:48 AM »
IF, if Ron and Christina and Gary and Mallory were eliminated 4th and 5th, just like how my favourites Uchenna and Joyce and Oswald and Danny were eliminated 4th and 5th in the first all-stars, i might do this to my LCD TV.

Of course.. that is if they are in the Final 5... gotta fill up the missing blanks, hopefully some major spoilers come in. I guess the producers decision to start the race from Australia then Asia is as smart as they can get...

But we'll get them! :cmaslol

Offline alextofu07

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #279 on: December 08, 2010, 02:53:39 AM »
Hope to see Goths, Cowboys & Globetrtters will be the Final 3

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
« Reply #280 on: December 08, 2010, 03:06:11 AM »
I would like to see Kynt & Vyxin, Jet & Cord and Ron & Christina in the Final 3.  :cmas22 :xmas146

Offline mike4lyf

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #281 on: December 08, 2010, 03:17:19 AM »
The best F3 in the history of TAR would be

Kynt and Vyxsin
Gary and Mallory
Ron and Christina

Please <333

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #282 on: December 08, 2010, 03:42:26 AM »
With the appearance of fake and non-legit spoilers from tweets and the lack of more photographic evidence, my mind has stopped registering new information from spoilers since the speculated Indian one. :lol:
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline tarfan92

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #283 on: December 08, 2010, 03:50:17 AM »
If the F5 really was Jet/Cord, Globetrotters, Goths, Gallory, and Rontina, I would fully expect Gallor and Rontina to go 4th and 5th, Goths to be Bill/Joe'd, leaving us with the worst Top 2 teams ever. I don't have enough faith in the TAR Gods to give us a F3 of Kynt/Vxysin, Ron/Chris, and Gary/Mallory.

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
« Reply #284 on: December 08, 2010, 04:06:05 AM »
I would like see to final are Cowboys, Margie/Luke, Gary/Mallory, Goths, Ron/Chris, :cmas9 :cmas9
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Offline Zvarri

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #285 on: December 08, 2010, 10:05:03 AM »
The best F3 in the history of TAR would be

Kynt and Vyxsin
Gary and Mallory
Ron and Christina

Please <333

THIS SO MUCH.

Offline kiki

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #286 on: December 08, 2010, 02:35:26 PM »
Ugh the teams I wanted to win are apprently out! From Season 5 I have been watching the show (and later on youtube season 1-4) I always picked a team that I wanted to win and I am now 0/18!

You even beat me and the only winner team that I ever supported was Zack and Flo at TAR 3, so now I'm 1/16 but if Nat & Kat win I'll be 2/17.

Offline mike4lyf

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #287 on: December 08, 2010, 03:02:39 PM »
Ugh the teams I wanted to win are apprently out! From Season 5 I have been watching the show (and later on youtube season 1-4) I always picked a team that I wanted to win and I am now 0/18!

You even beat me and the only winner team that I ever supported was Zack and Flo at TAR 3, so now I'm 1/16 but if Nat & Kat win I'll be 2/17.

OMG, I never realised it, but as of last season, I am officially 1/16!! Yay Dan/Jordan

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #288 on: December 08, 2010, 05:23:51 PM »
I have only 1/8. I started watching since Season 7, but unintentionally skipped Seasons 10 and 12 (and I wish I had'nt).

When Uchenna & Joyce won, I can't believe I cried.  :cmas4 Ever since then, my pick has never won.

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #289 on: December 08, 2010, 05:36:18 PM »
I have only 1/8. I started watching since Season 7, but unintentionally skipped Seasons 10 and 12 (and I wish I had'nt).

When Uchenna & Joyce won, I can't believe I cried.  :cmas4 Ever since then, my pick has never won.

Why dont you watch it on youtube! I recommend season 11 real interesting location (Finland, Mauritius, Madagascar etc.)

It is Season 10 that had Finland, Mauritius and Madagascar.
Haha. Since then, I have watched Season 10 on YouTube. Enjoyed that season.  :xmas146 Season 11: All-Stars is my favourite to date.  :cmas9

Offline seattlesleuth2

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #290 on: December 08, 2010, 05:46:21 PM »

Uchenna and Joyce were my only winning team.  Loved them, and had such admiration for her that she would shave her head for the one roadblock.  That was something. :cmas16

Offline allie303

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #291 on: December 08, 2010, 06:01:05 PM »
I think the only 2 teams I rooted for and who won are Uchenna/Joyce and Tammy/Victor.

Anyhow, of the remaining 9 teams I'd least like to see globetrotters and cowboys as winners, which means one of the two will probably win.  :cmas29

Offline mike4lyf

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #292 on: December 08, 2010, 08:35:28 PM »

make SURE you watch  Season 12!! (Also watch seasons 5 and 6)

Those seasons, Season 2, Season 3 and Season 17 are the top 6 seasons in TAR IMO

Offline mike4lyf

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #293 on: December 08, 2010, 08:37:38 PM »
I think the only 2 teams I rooted for and who won are Uchenna/Joyce and Tammy/Victor.

Anyhow, of the remaining 9 teams I'd least like to see globetrotters and cowboys as winners, which means one of the two will probably win.  :cmas29

OMG I thought you said the teams you'd most like to see win were globetrotters or cowboys!!
I was Like  :cmas30: :cmas30: :cmas30: :cmas30: :cmas30: :cmas30:  :cmas18 :cmas18

But I re-read it and was like  :cmas9 :cmaslol :kisses :cmas22  :cmas29 :cmas19 :cmas17 :cmas16 :cmas14 :cmas20 :cmas24  :cmas0 :cmas26 :xmas146 :cmas51 :cmas51 :cmas23 :reindeer :cmas27 :mas25 :cmas25 :cmastree :hugs:

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #294 on: December 08, 2010, 09:23:53 PM »
Along the road (I began with Season 4) I learned not to have an absolute favorite (after a streak of nice teams being axed in 4th place)
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #295 on: December 08, 2010, 10:23:55 PM »
My record so far with winners has been 9/16 with 16/17 of the time the team I like making the final 3.

Offline Caelestor

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Chronology Synchronizer
« Reply #296 on: December 09, 2010, 01:22:21 AM »
I tend to be pretty content with the winners, as long as they ran a decent race without stirring up too much conflict with the other teams (unfortunately, this does not include TAR 11).

Really, I've learned not to base my judgment of a season of the cast results but rather applaud good route and task design by the producers (which was recently lacking until TAR 17).

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #297 on: December 09, 2010, 08:29:40 AM »
Along the road (I began with Season 4) I learned not to have an absolute favorite (after a streak of nice teams being axed in 4th place)

:cmas13 Sigh.

Offline Sandra1991

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #298 on: December 09, 2010, 05:52:03 PM »
My record with winners is 2/17. 8/17 of my favorite teams of the season made the final 3...
(I hate the 4th place curse lol)

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #299 on: December 09, 2010, 06:00:53 PM »
Except for this season, where I did not make a pick deliberately because I suspected we were in for parity (which we got), my pick or picks have been at least 4th or final three; and of the prior 16, I have 9 first, 5 seconds, 2 thirds. (And the fourth place team, both times, were the same team!)
-- theschnauzers