Author Topic: TAR 18 Speculation and Discussion *contains Spoilers*  (Read 629604 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR 18 Speculation and Discussion *contains Spoilers*
« Reply #1250 on: December 07, 2010, 08:40:20 PM »
Sorry... but I don't see any real good possibility at all for them being in the middle east...BASED ON THE EVIDENCE WE HAVE.

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #1251 on: December 07, 2010, 08:55:51 PM »
If they were in the Middle East, Qatar and Bahrain are possible.  Qatar Airways flies to Vienna from Doha, and Bahrain to Vienna, there are no direct nonstops, but connecting through Dubai is probable.

Its a real good possiblity they were in the middle east.

Qatar and Bahrain are part of Asia.....and I dont see them stopping there any more. Egypt, in Africa, is possible...but slim, from India to Europe.
Matthew 7:15

Offline livingincm

• RFF Jr. Member
  • You'll see me in the amazing race soon!
« Reply #1252 on: December 07, 2010, 09:20:11 PM »
Hey guys, i dont know if im too late in telling this. Just to let you know the sighting of Jet&Cord in madrid is a HOAX.
It's confirmed because the guy who tweeted it "ThatMistahMatt" deleted the tweets about the sightings.
Therefore, it's definitely a hoax.

:cmas4
"Im sorry to tell you that you have been eliminated from the race" is the most horrible thing to hear on TAR haha :)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1253 on: December 07, 2010, 09:48:27 PM »
Some people delete their tweets because they don't like all the attention...so that 1+1 does not necessarily =2.

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline livingincm

• RFF Jr. Member
  • You'll see me in the amazing race soon!
« Reply #1254 on: December 07, 2010, 09:56:05 PM »
Some people delete their tweets because they don't like all the attention...so that 1+1 does not necessarily =2.

omg yeah.. therefore, anything is a possibility!  :cmas9
"Im sorry to tell you that you have been eliminated from the race" is the most horrible thing to hear on TAR haha :)

Offline TSPKM

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1255 on: December 07, 2010, 10:08:49 PM »
Another website is stating that Gary/Mallory and Ron/Chris have been spotted along with Kynt/Vyxsin, Globtrotters and Cowboys.

They are also saying that Kisha/Jen have been spotted on a train, not in a hurry and no camera crew around them.

They are coming to the conclusion that there have been 3 legs after Jaime/Cara's eliminated, and that Zev/Justin, Margie/Luke and now Kisha/Jen have been eliminated.

Making the final 5 Goths, Globtrotters, Cowboys, Ron/Chris and Gallory.

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
« Reply #1256 on: December 07, 2010, 10:22:00 PM »
Another website is stating that Gary/Mallory and Ron/Chris have been spotted along with Kynt/Vyxsin, Globtrotters and Cowboys.

They are also saying that Kisha/Jen have been spotted on a train, not in a hurry and no camera crew around them.

They are coming to the conclusion that there have been 3 legs after Jaime/Cara's eliminated, and that Zev/Justin, Margie/Luke and now Kisha/Jen have been eliminated.

Where you find information? they are in now Switzerland right now?
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1257 on: December 07, 2010, 10:23:12 PM »

Yeah yeah...All of that data is here. :lol:

We are just more into interpreting facts logically...not creating fantasy out of thin air.

The problem right now is that nothing is sure...without photo evidence no one can say one way or the other who is eliminated and who is not. NOT SEEN does NOT equal eliminated. It means we all need to be working harder to find sightings.

I can make data say anything...doesn't mean it is true. See?
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline TSPKM

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1258 on: December 07, 2010, 10:30:09 PM »
I understand, It all depends on how recent the spottings have been. The race is coming to an end, its plausible that 3 teams have been sent home and we havent seen any evidence of Zev/Justin, Margie/Luke anywhere!!!! And Kisha/Jen appeared to be eliminated. So the signs are pointing to it but who knows?

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1259 on: December 07, 2010, 10:31:46 PM »
I understand, It all depends on how recent the spottings have been. The race is coming to an end, its plausible that 3 teams have been sent home and we havent seen any evidence of Zev/Justin, Margie/Luke anywhere!!!! And Kisha/Jen appeared to be eliminated. So the signs are pointing to it but who knows?

I am sad about Margie/Luke  :cmas4 :cmas4
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

Offline weihen

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1260 on: December 07, 2010, 10:35:56 PM »
It's more possible that they have a leg in Liechtenstein, then took train to Zurich transmit to other countries in Europe

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1261 on: December 07, 2010, 10:41:13 PM »
Read the Timeline, post one.

All sightings will be there. There is just no new info either way.

So all of y'all could be helping to search photo sites, blogs, FB... we need firm facts right now, not creative writing! :lol:

This is what I mean...you are sad why? Because  there is NO EVIDENCE saying they are eliminated? We haven't seen anyone but K/J recently and a possibly false/possibly not sighting of the Cowboys in Madrid...and even there it is hard to say what was going on. They would not be going to sequester...so who knows?

I can't say who is left with the info we have.... no one can.

And Leichtenstein cannot be confirmed from one train connection either...

Let's alll look closely at what we have...and not jump to any conclusions.

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1262 on: December 07, 2010, 10:46:45 PM »
Read the Timeline, post one.

All sightings will be there. There is just no new info either way.

So all of y'all could be helping to search photo sites, blogs, FB... we need firm facts right now, not creative writing! :lol:

This is what I mean...you are sad why? Because  there is NO EVIDENCE saying they are eliminated? We haven't seen anyone but K/J recently and a possibly false/possibly not sighting of the Cowboys in Madrid...and even there it is hard to say what was going on. They would not be going to sequester...so who knows?

I can't say who is left with the info we have.... no one can.

And Leichtenstein cannot be confirmed from one train connection either...

Let's alll look closely at what we have...and not jump to any conclusions.

Oh, oh, okay..  :cmas30:

Offline alextofu07

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1263 on: December 08, 2010, 01:53:51 AM »
is that mean Cowboys, Globetrotters, Goths, Ron & Chris and Gary & Mal are still safe?
If yes, that's great because my favourtie 3 teams are still have the chance
My fav final 3: Cowboys, Globetrotters and Goths

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1264 on: December 08, 2010, 01:59:00 AM »
No, it doesn't mean that.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline FabregasPublicist

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1265 on: December 08, 2010, 09:52:32 AM »
I'm just hoping that the timeline is well updated :cmas27.I really want to know where the race is now. I'm sure that the race is coming to an end because Christmas is just around the corner :cmas9. I'm just sad that the Race has still not returned here in the Philippines. (Can someone contact the TAR production team for me and tell them that a guy in the Philippines has already planned a leg for them? :cmas22 That could be the best Christmas gift I could receive in my entire life. :cmas22)

And because of that, I wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy New Year to come.  :xmas49 :cmastree :cmas51
What is the worst thing about being you?
It is the fact that you are not ME!

Offline FabregasPublicist

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1266 on: December 08, 2010, 10:01:04 AM »
Wait a sec! I'm just puzzled  :idgit . If there are still teams seen on the latter part of the race, does that mean they are still in it to win it?
Are we not considering the fact that the TAR production team has this "decoy team" strategy? And are we sure that the sightings are from reliable sources?

By the way, again,  :MC: to everyone!
What is the worst thing about being you?
It is the fact that you are not ME!

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #1267 on: December 08, 2010, 10:04:53 AM »

I'm thrilled about the possibility that Ron & Chris are still in the Race, but less happy about the likelihood that Zev & Justin are out.

Belle Book

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #1268 on: December 08, 2010, 02:17:06 PM »
I had a dream yesterday, that there was start line challenge with 20 teams brought back and only 11 survived the cut.

Any ways, I really do hope Africa was a destination this season.

Did you talk to an apparition of Phil about this?  :cmaslol
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline mike4lyf

• RFF Full Member
  • Best team ever! Goths for the win.
« Reply #1269 on: December 08, 2010, 03:04:20 PM »
I had a dream yesterday, that there was start line challenge with 20 teams brought back and only 11 survived the cut.

I would actually like that so much, and it would fit in with the TBC of the first leg, ala Poker Girls.
Although, it is really really unlikely :P,

Offline sweffilou

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1270 on: December 08, 2010, 06:58:07 PM »

I would actually like that so much, and it would fit in with the TBC of the first leg, ala Poker Girls.

Interesting dream/theory on the 20 teams brought back - I kind of liked the s15 start line challenge as it gave them an extra incentive to be the best straight off he bat and it could also explain why 5 s14 teams got onto the race!

I doubt this would happen though
So if you care to find me, Look to the western sky!
As someone told me lately: "Everyone deserves the chance to fly!"

Offline mike4lyf

• RFF Full Member
  • Best team ever! Goths for the win.
« Reply #1271 on: December 08, 2010, 08:33:01 PM »

Interesting dream/theory on the 20 teams brought back - I kind of liked the s15 start line challenge as it gave them an extra incentive to be the best straight off he bat and it could also explain why 5 s14 teams got onto the race!

I doubt this would happen though

Yeah, and no season 13 teams too, although yeah, UNLIKELY AS HELL!! hahaha

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1272 on: December 08, 2010, 08:47:05 PM »
back to topic please? SPOILER DISCUSSION. :xmas49
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline TKM809

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1273 on: December 08, 2010, 09:12:10 PM »
WOW still no info on where the team or and who got Eliminated  :cmas4

Offline TSPKM

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1274 on: December 08, 2010, 10:24:10 PM »
^ Well I can narrow it down for you....

It seems as though Either Margie/Luke or Zev/Justin got 8th.....and the other probably got 7th.