Author Topic: Survivor ep 10 "Stuck in the middle"  (Read 6002 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Survivor ep 10 "Stuck in the middle"
« on: November 17, 2010, 08:37:17 AM »
TWO UNLIKELY CASTAWAYS TEAM UP IN AN ATTEMPT TO MAKE A POWERFUL MOVE.

The tribe suffers a devastating blow when they find the camp in ashes after a fire, and the loyalty of an alliance is put to the test as Libertad heads to tribal council.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Survivor ep 10 "Stuck in the middle"
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 08:37:36 AM »
saved
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 09:07:13 AM »
Via TDT:

REWARD: "Barrel Bridge" - Chase, Jane, Kelly S, Fabio, NaOnka win
IMMUNITY: Hold the rope challenge: - ??? win (likely Benry or Jane via Sucks)
BOOT: Brenda

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2010, 08:19:24 AM »
WOW! Just WOW, I couldn't believe that Jane could hang on long enough to win! She's ONE .  TOUGH .  WOMAN!

I also didn't see NaOnka flipping like a light switch but for once I actually enjoyed watching her. I can't wait to see what she does next.  :lol:

Wasn't it odd that after the fire, nothing more was mentioned?
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bostonfan

• RFF Jr. Member
  • dont do the crime if you can't do the time
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2010, 08:34:53 AM »
Wasn't it odd that after the fire, nothing more was mentioned?

Yeah! I thought that was weird too.  I figured they would show the reward people coming back.

Very strange

Jane i have to say is a powerhouse.  I couldn't believe she outlasted everyone.  I'm glad she did
For once Naonka wasn't a pain in the ass to watch, but it looks like she will be next week again.  can't wait to see what she did
to piss off everyone

Bye Brenda. Guess your not as good as you thought

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2010, 08:36:33 AM »
It was painful to watch Jane as she tried to cling on for her dear life. But after Chase fell (or maybe gave-up? hmm), I got a huge sigh of relief, and happy that Jane won! :hearts:
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2010, 09:01:47 AM »
It was painful to watch Jane as she tried to cling on for her dear life. But after Chase fell (or maybe gave-up? hmm), I got a huge sigh of relief, and happy that Jane won! :hearts:

I wondered about that as well. If he did give it to her, he did a good job of covering it and I loved that Jeff encouraged her to hang on.

(OT, I LOVE your new avatar!) :tup:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bostonfan

• RFF Jr. Member
  • dont do the crime if you can't do the time
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2010, 09:22:37 AM »

I wondered about that as well. If he did give it to her, he did a good job of covering it and I loved that Jeff encouraged her to hang on.

(OT, I LOVE your new avatar!) :tup:

I like that Jeff encouraged her too.  I have to say I wondered if Chase gave up for Jane.

I was surprised when he went and told Brenda that they were voting her for her.  I figured he was gone for sure

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2010, 10:47:16 AM »
I AM IN LOVE WITH JANE!!! <3

OMG. Jane is amazing! I really thought she was a goner and i had no idea how she won!

Okay, when the Survivors started putting the crates around the fire, i seriously thought that was dumb. I didn't read about the spoilers about having a fire at camp and everything being burnt away, but seriously.. i think Fabio came up with the idea?

Don't you love it that Fabio has NO CLUE that Brenda is on the chopping block and jumped on board the "Vote of Brenda" campaign at once? I thought he just hates NaOnka to the core??

Okay, my quote of the day from HOLLY:
Holly: "WHAT THE F**K IS WRONG WITH CHASE?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, Chase.. you suck. That sums things up.

And Sash, that was selfish and stupid of you to not protect your alliance. Not only did you lose Marty's vote last week. You just lost Brenda's vote too. That was seriously lame and stupid.

I have no idea why NaOnka gave Chase her idol when she quits.. but coming from NaOnka.. i'm really not surprise with anything happening. She's like Sugar V2.0.. switching hear and there.. but X99999 thee annoying factor.

Holly is speaking up too! Am glad she started the rally against BRENDA.

And the end of this comment will be devoted to Kelly. No wonder she didn't talk. There's nothing worth hearing coming out of her when we finally did hear from her. :lol3:

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2010, 12:30:22 PM »
What I don't understand is why Chase put himself in such a terrible position, scrambling to tell Brenda that everyone's gonna vote her out, losing everyone's trust in him, and at the end of the day write down Brenda's name. Seriously, what was that all about? You know, Chase is being portrayed in an increasingly bad light each week that I'm so sure he's not gonna win.

So... Purple Kelly was actually the one who voted with Brenda. Then why quit the game after that? Geez, I can't figure this group of Survivors out.

And kudos to Jane for winning the challenge! That was pure amazing. I sure thought Chase had it. And then he fell. And Jane won, despite that pained look on her face. That was just beautiful.

I'm starting to really like Holly. And still very disappointed with Chase.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`