Author Topic: TAR Australia TIMELINE/Spoiler Summary Thread  (Read 42153 times)

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR Australia TIMELINE/Spoiler Summary Thread
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2011, 04:19:45 AM »
Since we've got a TBC, and the presskit confirmed specifically that there were three non-elimination legs with the MFE penalty, that means we've got the first 13-episode race since TARA2. What I'm thinking:

1. Melbourne to Lombok, Indonesia (NEL)
2. Lombok to Hue, Vietnam (Ryot/Liberty)
3. Hue to Macau, China (Tracy/Anne-Marie)
4. Macau to Addo, South Africa (Richard/Joey)
5. Addo to Cape Town, South Africa (Mo/Mos)
6. Cape Town to Prague, the Czech Republic (Alana/Mel)
7. Prague to Kutna Hora, the Czech Republic (TBC)
8. Kutna Hora to Krakow, Poland (Tyler/Nathan)
9. Krakow to Tel Aviv, Israel (NEL)
10. Tel Aviv to Masada, Israel (Dave/Kelly)
11. Masada to ???, Sri Lanka (NEL)
12. ??? to Singapore (Matt/Tom)
13. Singapore to Fremantle (Final 3)

The reason I've added another leg in Israel? Spoiler dates are coming up two days short at about that point (at the moment, Hue, Addo, and Cape Town can be confirmed as extended Pit Stops by the spoiler dates), and one of the Israel spoilers suggested they started a leg in the middle of the country before heading north to the Dead Sea.

Well,now i think that Singapore and Perth are 1 episode only,like in TAR18 (rio and miami)
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline tarflyonthewall

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2011, 02:49:35 AM »
Are we able to work out from the episodes which Pit Stops were extended? Based on spoiler dates in Hue, Macau, Johannesburg, Cape Town, and Frankfurt, it seems Hue and the two South African legs both ended in extended Pit Stops, but the only spoilers for the rest of the race are for the Sri Lanka flights and the final day. I'm thinking Masada was one based on how refreshed everybody seemed, but we're still at least a day short heading into Sri Lanka.

Offline tarflyonthewall

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2011, 08:42:34 PM »
Did someone say timeline? Needs a couple of corrections -- Sam & Renae should be switched for the final two Road Blocks, I need to change the name of the durian temple, and I'm still not entirely sure on the extended Pit Stops, but... you know. At least it's done.

For comparison's sake, here's what the old version of the graphs for TAR18 looked like. Better or worse?

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2011, 10:06:15 PM »
Did someone say timeline? Needs a couple of corrections -- Sam & Renae should be switched for the final two Road Blocks, I need to change the name of the durian temple, and I'm still not entirely sure on the extended Pit Stops, but... you know. At least it's done.

For comparison's sake, here's what the old version of the graphs for TAR18 looked like. Better or worse?

FANTASTIC TIMELINE!! Good job dude!
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard