General > Reality TV News

Wondering why No Speed Bump?

(1/1)

Rob:
Did you notice, like so many others, that Nick & Vicki didn't have to perform a Speed Bump, well RFF has got an official response as to why they didn't, and you can read it here: http://bit.ly/dqYiNR

Prophet:

--- Quote from: Chusady on September 16, 2011, 12:10:35 PM ---And talking of Cut and Vicki, they arrived endure at the Pit Cease on the endure leg which was a non-elimination nutlike. When this happens, the squad is unremarkably visaged with a Move Projection, an unscheduled contend that exclusive that unit has to end. We saw Kevin and Michael sit on blocks of ice for ten proceedings earlier in the move for their Constant Depute, but for few present Nick and Vicki did not feature the artifact chore which would seem to get relinquished broadcast is why was there no Pace Relegate.

--- End quote ---

That's what I was thinking too. You took the words right out of my mouth.

I hate it when they are unremarkably visaged with a Move Projection and there is no Pace Relegate.

Dom:

--- Quote from: Prophet on September 16, 2011, 12:11:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: Chusady on September 16, 2011, 12:10:35 PM ---And talking of Cut and Vicki, they arrived endure at the Pit Cease on the endure leg which was a non-elimination nutlike. When this happens, the squad is unremarkably visaged with a Move Projection, an unscheduled contend that exclusive that unit has to end. We saw Kevin and Michael sit on blocks of ice for ten proceedings earlier in the move for their Constant Depute, but for few present Nick and Vicki did not feature the artifact chore which would seem to get relinquished broadcast is why was there no Pace Relegate.

--- End quote ---

That's what I was thinking too. You took the words right out of my mouth.

--- End quote ---

Love it! Nick was translated to Cut!

Prophet:
A Cadillac Power Steering Gear Box was on my Christmas wish list too thanks for the offer!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version