Author Topic: TAR Elimination Station All Stars  (Read 3739 times)

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
TAR Elimination Station All Stars
« on: November 03, 2010, 12:28:18 PM »
With lots of chatter about TAR18 being another All Star/Former Racers edition, I got to thinking. It seems in every race, there is one team that ends up at ES that spends their whole time there letting everyone else there know that their elimination was unfair and they could have been a "contender." That cruel "fickle finger of fate" reached out and stabbed them in the back. If you were a TAR casting agent, which teams would you put in your pool of possible candidates.......Btw, I am not suggesting this for TAR18....its only a mind game. Also, if you dont watch the ES videos.....this will probably not make much sense to you.

My first choice is kind of tricky but I would go with Eric/Lisa from TAR15...they seemed so upset, they didnt even go to ES. Here are a few others to kick this off....

TAR 11- Rob and Amber
TAR 15- Eric and Lisa
TAR 16- Joe and Heidi
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 12:45:40 PM by DrRox »
Matthew 7:15

Offline Mug Costanza

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR Elimination Station All Stars
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 02:20:26 PM »
Joe & Heidi, and so far, Katie & Rachel. And although they never went to ES, Carol & Brandy.
"I defy you to come up with a better name than Seven!"
"Alright... how 'bout Mug? Mug Costanza!"

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 02:58:30 PM »
Kevin & Drew for their attitude in All-Stars (I remember they asked for a revision of all teams' footage as a way to contest their elimination)
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 03:30:44 PM »
Kevin & Drew for their attitude in All-Stars (I remember they asked for a revision of all teams' footage as a way to contest their elimination)

That was pretty funny. Neither Kevin or Drew saw the "resume speed" sign and they thought all the other teams were speeding when they got passed.....lol

Yeah......they dont qualify if they didnt go to ES........so Carol and Brandi are out.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 07:16:17 AM by DrRox »
Matthew 7:15

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2010, 07:54:21 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/user/tarallstars2007

For those who would like to watch The Amazing Race: All-Stars Elimination Station and/or Insider Videos can watch from the link above.  :hearts:

Does someone have other Insider Videos/Mat Chats from All-Stars?  :kuss: I miss CBS Insider!  :'(