The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Asia

TARA 4 EP 7 Episode and EP 8 Show Discussion (Australia) **SPOILERS**

<< < (2/12) > >>

jps0228:
I think that the next leg is still in Australia but not in Sydney anymore.  really hope they will not take a flight and instead drive to their next destination s that Jess & Lani and The Richards can still mantain their 2 Hour lead. The editing of this episode kinda sucks because they REALLY make the teams like just behind each other. I'm dissapointed however, this is I think the only time that Jess & Lani could be first and its a TBC  :'( . In this leg I am not VERY Confident however that my Final 3 Prediction CAn be true. Richards, Jess & Lani and Michelle & Claire. but, you never know  :duno:

georgiapeach:
Looks like I need to keep this thread open for next week as well. Our Timeline (see post #1) already has the next destination...

calv_10:
TBC means to be continued? Dunno what it was called before but Allan mentioned it was a virtual pit stop.

jps0228:
can I post the video for the ep here? cuz' I found it on youtube

Jobby:
TBC = Virtual Pitstop. There's a big TBC at the end too. :lol:

Remember i said there has got to be a NEL on one of the 3 Australia/New Zealand legs? Looks like i'm right about this. And there are indeed 12 legs, just that one is a TBC! :lol: So that spells 3 NELs and 1 TBC!

On Jess and Lani coming in first and deprived of it. Well, i guess they're still happy with it! They will now have even more motivation to go further.

On Detour before flying to Australia - LAME.

On Dimple and Sunaina, they're getting the villians edit.

On Hussein and Natasha.. 4 hours penalty, ouch.

On Ethan and Khairie, MEH.

On Richards, Okay, you're not the first... :lol3:

On Claire and Michelle... :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version