Archive > Real World/Road Rules

"Road Rules X-TREME"

<< < (3/6) > >>

Texan:
Thanks for the summary puddin.... I looked this morning and it was not there.

sinatrafan79:
gee i hope they don't screw up any more missions and have to vote someone off... cuz i'm really starting to like everyone in the cast!  :-\

puddin:
just jumping in to say hello  sinatrafan79 ...love that name  ;)

puddin:
Episode 5 Summary:

Mission: Hold On
Objective: The cast must solve a riddle that will lead them to the X-Treme key which is hidden in the airport.

Danny narrates that Patrick and Derrick always shout out "earmuffs" when he talks about his homosexual lifestyle. Derrick claims he just doesn’t want to hear about "nasty stuff." Danny says he never calls out "earmuffs" when the talk about their hetero lifestyle. More on that later, let's find out what happens at the mission.

On the way to the mission, Derrick hits a tree, which shatters the windshield and Fs up the RV in a bad way. The Chilean police arrive on the scene and explain that anyone who is in a car accident has to be taken in to make sure they weren't under the influence. Derrick is hauled down to the station, while the others have to proceed to the mission.

The "Hold On" mission will test their concentration and focus. Their X-Treme key is hidden somewhere inside the Aero Club and they must find it. If they figure out the four missing words in their clue, they should be able to locate the key. In addition, they learn they will win a European adventure.

They are divided into two different groups. The "artist group" has four people and because Derrick is not there, the "puzzle-solver group" contains only Jodi. She worries that she will not be good at this position.

The "artists" will draw pictures of words that represent clues. The catch is that the artists will have to draw while they are in an airplane doing crazy acrobatics, sort of an Air Pictionary. They only have ten seconds to make their drawing. "I get airsick, carsick, boatsick, walksick, whatever," Kina warns. "I get sick."

Meanwhile, Derrick has been released from the police station and is determined to catch up with his teammates so he takes a taxi to the airport, but he can't find the other Roadies. He learns there is a small airport nearby and takes a taxi there. But, alas, he arrives at the wrong place.

Meanwhile, back at the mission, after Danny deplanes, he does a little "I did good" dance. Patrick and Ibis think the chance is greater that he didn't do well. Meow. Who stuck an X-Treme key up their booties? After all of the artists have flown, the bomb is dropped on them and they learn the mission mayors reviewed the tapes and noticed that someone started drawing before they were told to, so they will have to erase some of the pictures that were drawn. The Road Rulers are pissed. It turns out that Kina was the person who started too early. Now at a slight disadvantage, Jodi has 15 minutes to figure out the clue and then 15 minutes to find the key. Jodi solves the puzzle quickly and then goes to various landmarks that will lead her to the key. Jodi finds the key and they complete the mission. All the Roadies remark how well Danny did this mission. They can't wait to go home and tell Derrick.

Back in the RV, Danny tells Jodi and Ibis that he is bothered by the fact that the other guys say "earmuff" all the time. The girls advise him to talk to Derrick and Patrick about this. Danny discusses it with Derrick, who is genuinely sorry that Danny is hurt by that, so he will stop making those comments.

The Roadies learn they must move out of the RV while it is repaired. They will take up residence in a smallish van with Road Rules stickers on it. Ibis describes it as going from "castle to shack

Texan:
thanks for the summary!!!  The little van ws the best! I lol when I saw it.

Previews for next week show they lose a memeber ~ any one else think it is any one other then Danny?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version