Author Topic: TAR Australia: SPOILERS and LIVE Sightings! Tweets go here *please read post 1*  (Read 164993 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Good luck Joab!! :hearts:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Sash

• RFF Not So Newbie
Hey guys, I've got a few pics and a video from what I gather is pre-race time. In two of the pics you can see the pink team in Geelong. The 3rd pic is of course the choppers at the MCG with a beautiful view of the TARA sign (hallelujah  :luvya:). And the video was taken also in Geelong where they did some chopper work and you can actually see the pink team in the back of the car...the video becomes a little Fellini inspired at the end...very artsy! Now, there are even more videos and pics to come, when they get round to bluetoothing them to me. Also they told me that at the MCG the contestants had to rappel down from the huge lights (there is video of this) and that there is a Sydney team made up of a muscly guy and a good looking tall well endowed blonde.    

Edit: Photo removed for privacy reasons...sorry.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 02:17:19 AM by Sash »

Offline Sash

• RFF Not So Newbie
Pic 2

Edit: Photo removed for privacy reasons...sorry.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 02:17:57 AM by Sash »

Offline Sash

• RFF Not So Newbie
Pic 3

Offline Sash

• RFF Not So Newbie
Not sure how to post video, sorry, any help would be most welcome  :-[ by the way it is a .mp4 so not sure if that will complicate things...I'm sure it will!

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
Not sure how to post video, sorry, any help would be most welcome  :-[ by the way it is a .mp4 so not sure if that will complicate things...I'm sure it will!

YAY!! Welcome RFF!! :)
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Offline Coutzy

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Is it really that time again?

Uploading it to youtube, then copying the embed code, surrounded by the [ html ] tags is usually the easiest way.

Example:

[ html ] (spaces removed)
EMBED CODE GOES HERE
[ /html ] (spaces removed)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Now I'm jealous. Joab's gonna see two versions of TAR with his eyes. Hmph. :lol:

I actually haven't seen any yet. On TAR 16, i saw nothing. I was too late and all i could do was to stalk out the exact location they have been to. :'(

I'm still feeling quite sad about it.. and i'm not sure about this one either....... :(

I fail terribly again. But nvm, i'll not give up! :lol:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
They failed you...you never failed us!! :kuss:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RichInSydney

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
Comment posted in reply to a blog about the rumors that TAR Aus was in Singapore:

the amazing race were in freo today…i was taking shots of fremantle…and i happened to go up to the prison…
and there was red and yellow flags, and i immediately thought, OMG its the amazing race! there were parking bays set aside, with their cars in them…and filming crew everywhere…it was pretty cool…i saw the last two teams running out and into their cars.

Comment by steph — November 29, 2010 @ 8:41 pm.

Thanks, very exciting! They must be the Australian version of TAR. That means they had flown back from Singapore yesterday and the last leg is in Frementle

Comment by SeaDragon — November 30, 2010 @ 4:06 am.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 04:32:49 PM by RichInSydney »
"I wish the world was flat like the old days, and I could travel just by folding a map."

Offline caper

• StartLine Finder Queen!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
facebook post#1 : just have been filmed providing directions to a team from the amazing race in kings park. Looks like i got on it anyway

facebook post #2:I just thought I would let everyone know, that the Amazing Race (TV Series) was in Perth today. I don't know if it was the American or Australian Version though.
f/u post:
 .........., I saw them in Kings Park this afternoon.

........, They were on top of the Aboriginal art gallery. Which only last week completed a refurbishment.

..........., You might be able to see the train down on the foreshore, or they might of had to... catch a bus to Kings Park.

saintpita

facebook post#1 : just have been filmed providing directions to a team from the amazing race in kings park. Looks like i got on it anyway

facebook post #2:I just thought I would let everyone know, that the Amazing Race (TV Series) was in Perth today. I don't know if it was the American or Australian Version though.
f/u post:
 .........., I saw them in Kings Park this afternoon.

........, They were on top of the Aboriginal art gallery. Which only last week completed a refurbishment.

..........., You might be able to see the train down on the foreshore, or they might of had to... catch a bus to Kings Park.

Do you know if they are still in Perth or did this all happen yesterday? Because if they still are in Perth I might go scout for them :p

Offline RichInSydney

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
Do you know if they are still in Perth or did this all happen yesterday? Because if they still are in Perth I might go scout for them :p
Looks like it happend yesterday (Monday 29th Nov). We speculate they have either finished the race, or they may be flying to another destination today. At this stage it looks like it may have been the final leg, but you never know if you hang out at the airport you may even see some teams or production fly back to either Melbourne or Sydney.
"I wish the world was flat like the old days, and I could travel just by folding a map."

Offline Sash

• RFF Not So Newbie
Okay, hope this works! YAY, it does! If you can't tell the people in the back of the car are the pink ladies.

Edit: Video removed for privacy reasons...sorry.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 02:15:14 AM by Sash »

Offline Heather7

• RFF Not So Newbie
Hi guys - thought you'd be interested to know that Richard Marc is back on his facebook account - could signal that race is over??

Offline RichInSydney

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
Hi guys - thought you'd be interested to know that Richard Marc is back on his facebook account - could signal that race is over??
Thanks Heather. Yeh, looks like its over now. Hopefully we can find out more between now and when the air the show next year.

No doubt Richard and Joey will be doing a lot of PR work to flog whatever they are selling in between now and the show!  :lol3:

Offline RichInSydney

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
Here is a Facebook posted sighting from a lady at Perth Airport. Spotter was happy to reply to some questions I had. Thank you!  :hearts:

"It was Monday 29th. At about 12:30pm. I was headed out of the Airport when I saw 2 men running past, 1 in a red shirt, the other in a yellow, i assumed it was the amazing race because they were being followed by a man with a camera, they were carrying backpacking bags and were really excited, got in a Smart Car i think? And drove off.

Then saw a man and a woman (maybe a third person), again, followed by a camera man carrying the same luggage and getting into the same type of car and driving off. So it seemed like it may have been the Amazing Race 2 leading teams."

"No, I dont recall any cowboy hats. The woman appeared to be short late 20s to early 30s and the man a bit older and taller."

Offline tarflyonthewall

• RFF Frantic Poster
That lighthouse in the video is the Queenscliff Low Light. There are seven official lighthouses in and around Port Phillip Bay, but that's the only one with a white shaft. Five of the others are all cobblestone, the last one is a single-story pile light offshore.

Offline krabbe

• RFF Full Member
I think this is TAR Aus, from FB: Saw the ppl from the Amazing Race in rl, lawl it was funny as, one guy was so excited to be in the lead he jumped a car length ways :P it was awesome, we were at the airport when they arrived

She's from Perth.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
I've already asked for more info...we'll see! We already know for sure they were there.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline RichInSydney

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
I've already asked for more info...we'll see! We already know for sure they were there.
Sorry I've already got info from this person which I posted earlier. (a male team 1 yellow, 1 red shirt and a late 20s early 30s man woman team, women shorter than man)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
great!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

Offline RichInSydney

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
Check this out.. I found source..

http://www.behindthebox.com.au/showthread.php?t=43324&page=3
Well Rachel Finch is NOT in it from the looks of it.

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster