Author Topic: TAR Australia: SPOILERS and LIVE Sightings! Tweets go here *please read post 1*  (Read 164941 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
:yess: Nice!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Peach, Coutzy, and others, have you contacted the girl already?

Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I want to sum up the rumors about TAROZ in Israel:

1. Most popular entertainment news tv show announce TAROZ is coming to Haifa and the northern parts of Israel
2. One of the three biggest newspapers in Israel posting a pic of the crew at the Mercure hotel in BAT YAM (a suburb of TEL AVIV) and saying teams might be heading to Jerusalem and the dead sea.
3. A twitter post saying teams in Tel Aviv

hmmmmm... Interesting. Haifa-Tel Aviv-Jerusalem are one hour apart from each other. Plus there was this mini nuclear disaster in Haifa with several people dead at the day they were supposed to be there, so maybe they have changed the route. Or maybe there were two legs in Israel...
There was no "Nuclear Disaster" in Haifa. There was a leak at an oil refinery that killed 3 men. The Israeli press quoted Minister of Industry, Trade and Labor Benjamin Ben-Eliezer's comments about safety in the industrial area around Haifa's port. The translation from Hebrew was misquoted. He said that with all the toxic chemicals, the area was "like a nuclear bomb waiting to go off".
From there to here, and here to there,
funny things are everywhere

Offline retard boi

• RFF Full Member
I want to sum up the rumors about TAROZ in Israel:

1. Most popular entertainment news tv show announce TAROZ is coming to Haifa and the northern parts of Israel
2. One of the three biggest newspapers in Israel posting a pic of the crew at the Mercure hotel in BAT YAM (a suburb of TEL AVIV) and saying teams might be heading to Jerusalem and the dead sea.
3. A twitter post saying teams in Tel Aviv

hmmmmm... Interesting. Haifa-Tel Aviv-Jerusalem are one hour apart from each other. Plus there was this mini nuclear disaster in Haifa with several people dead at the day they were supposed to be there, so maybe they have changed the route. Or maybe there were two legs in Israel...
There was no "Nuclear Disaster" in Haifa. There was a leak at an oil refinery that killed 3 men. The Israeli press quoted Minister of Industry, Trade and Labor Benjamin Ben-Eliezer's comments about safety in the industrial area around Haifa's port. The translation from Hebrew was misquoted. He said that with all the toxic chemicals, the area was "like a nuclear bomb waiting to go off".

"Nuclear Disaster"???... that's funny ...  :colors

You people relay on web translators way too much. In general, people seem to have a huge misconception of how everyday life in this country function.  But this topic is not for this forum.

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
i think the amazing race is doing an episode here cuz i saw the teams in changi airport just now.
3 minutes ago

Is this possible or is the timing wrong?

Offline caper

• StartLine Finder Queen!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
Facebook: Saw the filming of Amazing Race at Balestier! The task: To open xx number of durians!
                  f/u post: Really? the US version? That's so frigging cool!!! yum yum. Bet the contestants were dying from the smell tho.
                  f/u post: Yeah I think it's the US version. Poor contestants, I'm sure they felt nauseous from the smell! There were like piles of durians!
                  F/u post: Yes ....: it's next to the temple near our place. They even got opera performers! I hope I don't get caught on c...amera, was   walking     home from ......... place and was damm sloppy lah!!!
I wanted to snap a picture but was stopped! I should have been more discreet! Haha

(about 2 hours ago)

Offline caper

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
Facebook post: The next Amazing race is in singapore!! Was driving by along balestier rd near the chinese temple n saw one of the team got the clue... Coool!!
 (2 hours ago)

Offline kinibug

• RFF Full Member
Facebook post: The next Amazing race is in singapore!! Was driving by along balestier rd near the chinese temple n saw one of the team got the clue... Coool!!
 (2 hours ago)

Hmmm...I don't know if they could be in Singapore already.Can you possibly ask them what the team looked like and that may help?

jiajia12

They have around 10 hours to get from Lijiang to Singapore
but they aren't in Kunming yet if they get there by train.

Unless they got a train but travel to Lijiang airport instead and fly to Kunming than to Singapore

Besides it's late in Singapore. Hm..

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Bringing this over from TAR 18 spoilers as I'm not sure if this is TAR 18 or TAR Aus...
Seems more likely its TAR Aus as the timing is wrong for TAR 18.
Where's Joab?
i think the amazing race is doing an episode here cuz i saw the teams in changi airport just now.
3 minutes ago

Is this possible or is the timing wrong?
Facebook: Saw the filming of Amazing Race at Balestier! The task: To open xx number of durians!
                  f/u post: Really? the US version? That's so frigging cool!!! yum yum. Bet the contestants were dying from the smell tho.
                  f/u post: Yeah I think it's the US version. Poor contestants, I'm sure they felt nauseous from the smell! There were like piles of durians!
                  F/u post: Yes ....: it's next to the temple near our place. They even got opera performers! I hope I don't get caught on c...amera, was   walking     home from ......... place and was damm sloppy lah!!!
I wanted to snap a picture but was stopped! I should have been more discreet! Haha

(about 2 hours ago)
 (2 hours ago)

Offline caper

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
twitter post: OMG! JUST SAW THE AMAZING RACE PEOPLE AT THE LOBBY OF MBS! Could spot them afar by the yellow envelope and the back packs they carried

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
twitter post: OMG! JUST SAW THE AMAZING RACE PEOPLE AT THE LOBBY OF MBS! Could spot them afar by the yellow envelope and the back packs they carried
FYI MBS is the Marina Bay Sands hotel...
http://www.marinabaysands.com/

jiajia12

Is Uncle Bao sure they were on a train to Kunming
that's all We need to know

Offline ltvols

• RFF Jr. Member
they could have flown but maybe it's a  different TAR
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 01:13:46 PM by ltvols »

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Is Uncle Bao sure they were on a train to Kunming
that's all We need to know
Thanks - this must be TAR Aus then - taking it over there.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
I'm here.. i'm here. I don't know. They're doing a leg in midnight??

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Go Joab!! GO!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline RichInSydney

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
:hearts: :hearts:
Is there any info to your last post? Or you just feeling the love?  :duno:
"I wish the world was flat like the old days, and I could travel just by folding a map."

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Loving on Joab!! ;)
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Loving on Joab!! ;)

Peach, check your facebook inbox as well as your RFF inbox!

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Now I'm jealous. Joab's gonna see two versions of TAR with his eyes. Hmph. :lol:
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Now I'm jealous. Joab's gonna see two versions of TAR with his eyes. Hmph. :lol:

I actually haven't seen any yet. On TAR 16, i saw nothing. I was too late and all i could do was to stalk out the exact location they have been to. :'(

I'm still feeling quite sad about it.. and i'm not sure about this one either....... :(

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
okay how come twice i'm chasing tar and it's raining heavily. zzz i seriously need good luck charm now.

Offline RichInSydney

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
okay how come twice i'm chasing tar and it's raining heavily. zzz i seriously need good luck charm now.
Are you still at the airport? Or have you located any teams yet?
"I wish the world was flat like the old days, and I could travel just by folding a map."