The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

TAR Australia: SPOILERS and LIVE Sightings! Tweets go here *please read post 1*

<< < (75/76) > >>

BayBay:

--- Quote from: RichInSydney on December 01, 2010, 06:02:55 AM ---I saw 2 men running past, 1 in a red shirt, the other in a yellow

--- End quote ---

Jeff and Luke  :yess:

--- Quote from: RichInSydney on December 01, 2010, 06:02:55 AM ---Then saw a man and a woman
The woman appeared to be short late 20s to early 30s and the man a bit older and taller

--- End quote ---

Richard and Joey  :'(

georgiapeach:
Or Chris and Anastasia?  We never got photos so :duno:

apskip:
I don't know of significant mining in any country visited except South Africa and Poland.

BayBay:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on May 27, 2011, 10:18:47 AM ---Or Chris and Anastasia?  We never got photos so :duno:

--- End quote ---

If Richard and Joey do get head shaved this week, this could hold true as a bald women would be a stand out unless she was wearing a bandana

Tobertz:

--- Quote from: retard boi on November 26, 2010, 04:58:54 AM ---A member of the TAPUZ reality forum in Israel saw teams in Ben Gurion International Airport departing to Sri Lanka at the night of the 25th, one team was reported to connect through rome, Italy. She also photographed the cowboy team.

--- End quote ---

I believe not only the cowboys, Jeff (black cap and green bandana) and Luke (yellow shirt) are also there! What do you think guys? Are these teams infinal four? =)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version