Archive > Survivor 21: Nicaragua

Survivor 21 Ep 8 "Company Will be Arriving Soon"

(1/3) > >>

georgiapeach:
 Title and press courtesy of survivorphoenix

Press:

--- Quote ---"The Tribes merge and challenges are now for individual immunity. Only 12 castaways remain."
--- End quote ---

Kacper:
I wanna point out something that I am sure you saw but during the preview I saw that some of the "castaways"were wearing red looking, so I am pretty sure the tribes color will be red

KevinTheAmazingRaceFAN:

--- Quote from: KacperTolwinski on October 27, 2010, 08:35:29 PM ---I wanna point out something that I am sure you saw but during the preview I saw that some of the "castaways"were wearing red looking, so I am pretty sure the tribes color will be red

--- End quote ---

On wikipedia they have info that the new tribes name will be Libertad and the color is red or maybe magenta

jerseydude:

--- Quote from: KevinTheAmazingRace on October 27, 2010, 09:26:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: KacperTolwinski on October 27, 2010, 08:35:29 PM ---I wanna point out something that I am sure you saw but during the preview I saw that some of the "castaways"were wearing red looking, so I am pretty sure the tribes color will be red

--- End quote ---

On wikipedia they have info that the new tribes name will be Libertad and the color is red or maybe magenta

--- End quote ---

It's correct. The merged Tribe is called Libertad (Liberty in Spanish) and their color is red. Marty was the one who came up with the name. All of this was spoiled a long time ago by Missyae at Sucks.

georgiapeach:
LA FLOR AND ESPADA MERGE INTO ONE TRIBE AND ENJOY A FEAST, BUT WHEN THE LEFTOVERS MYSTERIOUSLY DISAPPEAR, A FIGHT ERUPTS THAT COULD CHANGE THE BALANCE OF POWER IN THE NEW TRIBE,
ON "SURVIVOR: NICARAGUA," WEDNESDAY, NOV. 3

"Company Will Be Arriving Soon" — After the tribes merge and food disappears, two castaways share a secret about the food that threatens to land them in the hot seat at Tribal Council, on SURVIVOR: NICARAGUA, Wednesday, Nov. 3 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CASTAWAYS:

Castaways competing on SURVIVOR: NICARAGUA (in alphabetical order by tribe):

NEW ESPADA               NEW LA FLOR

BEN "Benry" HENRY            JILL BEHM (8th voted off)
HOLLY HOFFMAN            JUD BIRZA
DAN LEMBO               JANE BRIGHT
NAONKA MIXON               KELLY BRUNO (6th voted off)
CHASE RICE               MATTHEW "Sash" LENAHAN
YVE ROJAS   (7th voted off)            BRENDA LOWE
ALINA WILSON               MARTY PIOMBO
                     KELLY SHINN

ESPADA (OLD)               LA FLOR (YOUNG)

TYRONE DAVIS (5th voted off)         SHANNON ELKINS (2nd voted off)
WENDY DESMIDT-KOHLOFF (1st voted off)   
JIMMY JOHNSON (3rd voted off)         
JAMES "Jimmy T" TARANTINO (4th voted off)   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version