TARA 4 EP 6 Episode and Show Discussion (New Zealand) **SPOILERS**

<< < (2/4) > >>

Cocoa:
:o Ivan and Hilda got eliminated? :o

I'll watch the new eppy whenever I catch it. :tup:

calv_10:
Here's my recap:
http://www.calvinshub.com/2010/10/the-amazing-race-asia-4-episode-6/

I might have to edit the first part. I didn't catch it on TV so i didn't know if they flew from manila to christchurch or from legaspi to christchurch.

i think it was ethan and khairie who got to the wrong bungy jump place. they really went downhill after the saw task.

props to ivan for being such a loving husband. if he chose an able partner then that team would've rocked.

jps0228:
When Ethan and Khaire left the Philippines I heard of an EXPRESS PASS! Luckil it wasn't the Express Pass from TAR17 and it was a HELICOPTER EXPRESS PASS!  :lol: It's a good thing that Jess & Lani are able to catch up or the race will be predictable. Claire & Michelle's use of the U-Turn was a waste! I was looking forward for the Richard's to U-Turn Ethan & Khaire. If that happens  :yess: .Y'know, This leg should be a NEL I think because the roadblock is by chance. Oh well, Bye Ivan & Hilda you ran a good race! Better than Henri & Terri I think

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: jps0228 on October 28, 2010, 05:50:36 PM ---When Ethan and Khaire left the Philippines I heard of an EXPRESS PASS! Luckil it wasn't the Express Pass from TAR17 and it was a HELICOPTER EXPRESS PASS!  :lol: It's a good thing that Jess & Lani are able to catch up or the race will be predictable. Claire & Michelle's use of the U-Turn was a waste! I was looking forward for the Richard's to U-Turn Ethan & Khaire. If that happens  :yess: .Y'know, This leg should be a NEL I think because the roadblock is by chance. Oh well, Bye Ivan & Hilda you ran a good race! Better than Henri & Terri I think

--- End quote ---

I only saw the first episode, but i think Ivan has been more supportive, and more vocal... so he can stand up to the worst of Hilda... good and bad.

calv_10:
mind posting a recap on the first part how they were able to board the flight out of Philippines? :) would appreciate it. thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version