Author Topic: TARA 4 EP 7 Episode and EP 8 Show Discussion (Australia) **SPOILERS**  (Read 32422 times)

Offline Prama

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Later!
Re: TARA 4 EP 7 Episode and EP 8 Show Discussion (Australia) **SPOILERS**
« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2010, 04:13:56 PM »
I think next leg is Jakarta, but it's a NEL. Then next leg will be in Lombok where Hussein & Natasha were spotted.

Nope, the next leg will be happen in both Jakarta (WIkipedia said that - but not proved yet) and Lombok. From the preview, I recognize the cemetry task was in Lombok, and the diving task was in Lombok too.. So I think they must first fly to Jakarta and from Jakarta they'll get the clue to fly to Lombok... :)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 04:33:53 PM by pramararama »
Prama's Member Game Profile
Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #51 on: November 12, 2010, 01:57:17 AM »
Okay, it was just a mediocre episode. The editing of this whole episode was very slow paced, but the moment you hear Dimple and Sunaina going the wrong direction one and a half hours back, you know they're screwed. I think if there's more self-driving task on the first few legs, these two will be in trouble. And i'm glad they're gone. Because the race is an all-rounded race and if you are not able to drive well, then you should be eliminated.

And this brings me to the point that i'm damn glad Hussein and Natasha are still around! :D

And i'm still rooting for Claire and Michelle...

LOVEEEED IT THAT JESS AND LANI WON THE LEG. O M G. They technically "came in first" on two legs. Perhaps Australia is a place they're very familiar with.. but still, it was good showing and they deserved it!!!

...............my ideal final three would be Jess and Lani, Claire and Michelle and Hussein and Natasha... but you know that won't come...

I'm just waiting for the next few episodes for either Claire and Michelle/Jess and Lani and Hussein and Natasha to be eliminated.....

And then i'll wait and see whether the Malaysian boys or the Philippines boys win the whole thing. :lol:

Offline jps0228

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I make Amazing Race SIMS Version Videos!!
« Reply #52 on: November 12, 2010, 03:33:44 AM »
FINALLY! Jess & Lani did it 2 times! :D The 2 Philippines Team are on the top of the game right now! I pity Sunaina & Dimple  :( they were Final Four Material! BUT! Hussein & Natasha are very good though! They manage to avoid elimination 5 TIMES! Even after taking a 4 Hour Penalty! The Malaysian Boys seems to be a bit quiter now finally Ethan stopped talking xD This was a PERFECT Leg for Jess & Lani! Kudos to them!
"I heard you're dad went into a restaurant and ate everything at the restaurant and they have to close the restaurant" -Ralph Wiggum

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2010, 04:36:52 AM »
Love the underdogs and Michelle and Claire and Hussein and Natasha are the biggest underdogs right now!

Offline jps0228

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I make Amazing Race SIMS Version Videos!!
« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2010, 05:10:15 AM »
according to the preview, Ethan & Khaire made a GRAVE MISTAKE and Michelle & Claire are diving again, Claire is scared to dive again since thay got a 4 Hour penalty the last time they get to dive
"I heard you're dad went into a restaurant and ate everything at the restaurant and they have to close the restaurant" -Ralph Wiggum

Offline Prama

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Later!
« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2010, 09:04:08 AM »
Here's the Chineese Cemetry that seen on the preview:

It's located on West Lombok, near Senggigi beach :)
Prama's Member Game Profile
Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2010, 10:52:27 AM »
This was one of my favourite legs all season! Yay, yay, YAY that Jess and Lani got their first place! I was bummed when they came in first last leg and it was a TBC. When they started this leg strong, it was exciting watching them, seeing if they'd keep their lead or lose it. And they kept it all the way to the pit-stop. I'm so happy for them! And I'm impressed by these two girls. They struggled the first few legs at the back of the pack, slowly got the hang of the race, and finally came up strong. They may be party girls, laughing throughout the race, but they've shown that they have their competent side. I hope they maintain it! Love these girls to bits, they're just so fun to watch. I'm actually liking them over Claire and Michelle now, but I still love both teams.

I loved the Giant Drop task. Looking at the teams trying to spot the flag while not knowing when it would drop, that was nerve-wrecking. I felt nervous for the teams looking at them, what's more the people who were actually experiencing it. It must have been SCARY. But it was a cool task.

I loved how the Bush Hunter Detour seemed so easy (to me as well) that everyone picked it, and realised that they couldn't do it and had to switch. I thought that placing the eating task at the end was a little odd though. It was a good task, but it just felt like it didn't belong there.

I love the fact that Hussein and Natasha are still in the race. They've been bringing up the rear more of the time since the race started, and are still struggling now. But it's just amazing to see how they made the final 5. I thought that they'd last at most till the final 7, but they surprised us. We'd have thought that they were screwed this leg by them consistently being in last place. But Sunaina and Dimple got lost, and there they had their chance. Yay for Hussen and Natasha!

Too bad for Sunaina and Dimple... With only 6 teams left, any mistake made exponentially increases the chances of being eliminated. And they made a grave one by being hopelessly lost. That sealed their fate, they couldn't blame anyone. Their parting speech was really sweet though. Awww.

I love this leg! I love Jess and Lani! I love Claire and Michelle! :D
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline GreenNegg

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2010, 07:10:53 PM »
The Bush Hunter Detour is like javelin, isn't it?  :ascared