Archive > The Amazing Race 17 Spoilers & Speculation

TAR 17 EP 12 (FINALE) "Hi. I'm sorry. I'm in a Race."

<< < (132/132)

Chateau d If:
This was the preview shot that was driving me crazy because I could not match it prior to the show.  :cmas30:

I was searching along roads on  the other side of the Santa Monica Mountains where Brooke & Claire went.

View Larger Map

Chateau d If:
Comparison of the two teams' routes:

Prophet:
Remember Slowhatch's find on taxi driver regs?

--- Quote from: Slowhatch on December 14, 2010, 01:57:52 AM ---Yep.
--- Quote --- An applicant shall have the ability to communicate in English, written and spoken, as
measured by standards and procedures established by the Department.
--- End quote ---
It's section 610 here. Sections 611 and 612 are also good for a laugh.  :cmaslol

--- End quote ---

Chateau d If:
I think the taxi drivers were hand picked by production  :cmas23

BTW the taxi driver that I had on that day to go from Pasadena to LAX spoke perfect English.  I guess he did not make the cut.   :cmaslol

DaNutzki:

--- Quote from: Chateau d If on December 17, 2010, 03:42:57 PM ---I think the taxi drivers were hand picked by production  :cmas23

BTW the taxi driver that I had on that day to go from Pasadena to LAX spoke perfect English.  I guess he did not make the cut.   :cmaslol

--- End quote ---

That would've been a scripted thing if those taxis are hand picked.  LOL!   :cmaslol  That taxi wise strategy they used were the lessons that they went to Ghana where they got bad taxi drivers out there on which is their next route location.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version