Archive > The Amazing Race 17 Spoilers & Speculation

TAR 17 EP 12 (FINALE) "Hi. I'm sorry. I'm in a Race."

<< < (130/132) > >>

Belle Book:

--- Quote from: DrRox on December 15, 2010, 10:45:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: Slowhatch on December 15, 2010, 09:59:03 PM ---The gap between the teams was larger than I had guessed. From the RNO interview:
--- Quote ---RNO: Do you know how far behind you Brook & Claire finished the race?

Kat: It’s hard to tell. I think about half an hour or so.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

But that 30 minute time frame fits the schedule......they left the gantry cranes 30 minutes behind Nat/Kat then took the same amount of time to finish from there.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I thought the time difference between Nat & Kat and Brook & Claire was 15 minutes to half an hour.

Belle Book

maf:

--- Quote from: DrRox on December 15, 2010, 10:45:06 PM ---But that 30 minute time frame fits the schedule......they left the gantry cranes 30 minutes behind Nat/Kat then took the same amount of time to finish from there.

--- End quote ---

How do we know they left the crane 30 minutes behind Nat&Kat?

Rogue:

--- Quote from: maf on December 16, 2010, 10:53:52 AM ---
--- Quote from: DrRox on December 15, 2010, 10:45:06 PM ---But that 30 minute time frame fits the schedule......they left the gantry cranes 30 minutes behind Nat/Kat then took the same amount of time to finish from there.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

We don't but Brook said they had a safety issue with their harness at the pier that put them behind. I'd guess maybe 15-20 minutes but I don't know. They were already third and had to wait for two teams to get to the raft before they went. But even with the harness putting them even more behind, it was just a testament as to how slow Thomas was on the float task.

fairwind:

--- Quote from: Rogue on December 16, 2010, 05:50:27 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

We don't but Brook said they had a safety issue with their harness at the pier that put them behind. I'd guess maybe 15-20 minutes but I don't know. They were already third and had to wait for two teams to get to the raft before they went. But even with the harness putting them even more behind, it was just a testament as to how slow Thomas was on the float task.

--- End quote ---

That's right. They waste a lot of time in waiting for the task....

Belle Book:

--- Quote from: Rogue on December 16, 2010, 05:50:27 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Speaking of Thomas, I think he was even slower than it seemed.  Last night, I was watching the scenes where Nat & Kat were checking the taxis, then getting in one and calling someone who had Internet.  Although these scenes were spliced in with those of Jill & Thomas finishing the task and getting into the taxi from hell, I saw Nat asking for advice -- and there was a police car in the background in most of the shots.  I think Nat had enough time to start getting help before she & Kat drove off to Quixote Studios -- and possibly before Thomas finished the Roadblock.

Belle Book

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version