Author Topic: Ep 10: Who has a million more reasons to hate Chinese food?  (Read 4611 times)

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Ep 10: Who has a million more reasons to hate Chinese food?
« on: November 25, 2010, 02:32:20 PM »
1 - Does someone actually quit a task this week?

2 - Will Thomas mention Notre Dame again? :res: Will Jill finally tell him where he can shove it?

3 - Will the kiss count get boosted? Will a 'random dance' count get started?

4 - Will Phil mention something to the effect of "You could be the first all-female team to win", thus ignoring Zabrina/Joe Jer and Patricia/Sane? If so, to whom?

5 - Are you as surprised as I am that Nick/Vicki are still here?

6 - How was your Thanksgiving and/or time spent reading over the TAR18 spoilers?  :jam:

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ep 10: Who has a million more reasons to hate Chinese food?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 02:42:12 PM »
"It's an über-leg, Charlie Brown"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.

I'm not sure, but there will be lots of barfing

2 - Will Thomas mention Notre Dame again? Will Jill finally tell him where he can shove it?
I think we'll get to see that during the Finale

I don't think the girls look to be in a kissing mood this leg

4 - Will Phil mention something to the effect of "You could be the first all-female team to win", thus ignoring Zabrina/Joe Jer and Patricia/Sane? If so, to whom?
Well, there are two F/F probably once to each

I could totally see them winning if they didn't bicker that much

6 - How was your Thanksgiving and/or time spent reading over the TAR18 spoilers?
I <3 Coutzy :lol:
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Zvarri

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 03:40:47 PM »
It looks like it.

2 - Will Thomas mention Notre Dame again? Will Jill finally tell him where he can shove it?
I wouldn't be surprised if ThomASS does it again. Jill is too submissive to tell it like it is.

Brooke and Claire will kiss some hot Chinese men.  :kuss:

I think its been mentioned enough times already. Maybe at the penultimate leg.

Nope.

6 - How was your Thanksgiving and/or time spent reading over the TAR18 spoilers? 
Thanksgiving was a month ago where I live.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 04:07:33 PM »
It seems that way.

2 - Will Thomas mention Notre Dame again? :res: Will Jill finally tell him where he can shove it?
Jill doesn't have the guts.

Who cares.

Brooke and Claire!

No.

6 - How was your Thanksgiving and/or time spent reading over the TAR18 spoilers?  :jam:
Good.
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2010, 05:12:46 PM »
1 - Does someone actually quit a task this week? There is a possibility.
2 - Will Thomas mention Notre Dame again? :res: Will Jill finally tell him where he can shove it? No. She already did.  :lol:
3 - Will the kiss count get boosted? Will a 'random dance' count get started? No kisses. and no 'Random dance' count.   :kissy: :casey
4 - Will Phil mention something to the effect of "You could be the first all-female team to win", thus ignoring Zabrina/Joe Jer and Patricia/Sane? If so, to whom? He will tell that to Nat & Kat when they hit the mat.  :flirt:
5 - Are you as surprised as I am that Nick/Vicki are still here?  :meme
It has been constant craziness.  :jam:
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 06:34:56 PM by AmazingRace »

Offline gator27

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2010, 05:28:29 PM »
1 - Does someone actually quit a task this week?  CBS is trying to make us think that ... so ... No.

2 - Will Thomas mention Notre Dame again? :res: Will Jill finally tell him where he can shove it?  No Notre Dame shoving.

3 - Will the kiss count get boosted? Will a 'random dance' count get started?  The Kiss count rises.  No dance count.

4 - Will Phil mention something to the effect of "You could be the first all-female team to win", thus ignoring Zabrina/Joe Jer and Patricia/Sane? If so, to whom?  Brooke & Claire get Phil's first all-female team attention.

5 - Are you as surprised as I am that Nick/Vicki are still here?  After episode 1, yes. 

6 - How was your Thanksgiving and/or time spent reading over the TAR18 spoilers?  :jam:  mmmmm Turkey!

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2010, 05:59:44 PM »
1 - Does someone actually quit a task this week?  Yes, Vicki quits the Roadblock.

2 - Will Thomas mention Notre Dame again? Will Jill finally tell him where he can shove it?  He does but alas, Jill does not tell him where he can shove it.

3 - Will the kiss count get boosted? Will a 'random dance' count get started?  Yes for the kiss count, no for the random dance count.

4 - Will Phil mention something to the effect of "You could be the first all-female team to win", thus ignoring Zabrina/Joe Jer and Patricia/Sane? If so, to whom?  Yes, to Nat & Kat.  And btw, the other two teams are from TAR Asia.

5 - Are you as surprised as I am that Nick/Vicki are still here?  Yes.

6 - How was your Thanksgiving and/or time spent reading over the TAR18 spoilers?  Thanksgiving's fine so far.  I don't have much time to read the spoilers.

And Nick & Vicki come in last but it's a non-elimination leg.

Belle Book

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2010, 07:18:33 PM »
Maybe not, but Nick threatens to quit

No. Yeah, but it will be censored for the kids

No comment on this one

To Nat & Kat and Brooke & Claire

No. Because they are not as dumb as Dandrew or that underage model from last season, Caite

I don't celebrate Thanksgiving, but reading the spoilers was fun.