Archive > Survivor 21: Nicaragua

Survivor 21 Ep 7 "What Goes Around, Comes Around"

(1/3) > >>

georgiapeach:
Still no title...but this!

--- Quote ---Castaways compete for cash.
--- End quote ---

georgiapeach:

A PLAN IS HATCHED THAT COULD SHIFT THE POWER OF THE HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL INTO NEW HANDS,
ON "SURVIVOR: NICARAGUA," WEDNESDAY, OCT. 27

"What Goes Around, Comes Around" — A public display of emotion causes one castaway to doubt the intentions of an old rival whom she suspects has been lobbying for sympathy, on SURVIVOR: NICARAGUA, Wednesday, Oct. 27 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Ruth:
I can't wait for next week's episode! I can't wait to see how Sash is gonna force the Idol out of Marty's hands and whether it succeeds.

Hmm, "old rival" and "lobbying for sympathy"... Sounds like Alina and NaOnka to me.

jerseydude:
It's said to be La Flor to be going to TC this week so maybe someone from La Flor like Jane and Marty (since we know that Marty probably lobbies his butt off trying not to get voted out). And we know that Jane and Marty have been enemies ever since the beginning.

georgiapeach:
Challenge:
--- Quote ---"A public display of emotion causes one castaway to doubt the intentions of an old rival whom she suspects has been lobbying for sympathy on the next episode of Survivor Nicaragua."
--- End quote ---

? NaOnka vs Alina

vids thanks to survivorphoenix!

Preview:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version