Author Topic: TAR 17 EP 6 "Run, Babushka, Run" (St Petersburg, Russia)  (Read 46993 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: TAR 17 EP 6 "Run, Babushka, Run" (St Petersburg, Russia)
« Reply #100 on: November 10, 2010, 08:27:45 AM »
I think this is my most favorite leg design in terms of the difficulty of tasks ever in TAR History!

If only there wasn't a production error. But the production error was actually the cause that made the teams so frustrated and the episode so fun to watch as well. :lol:

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #101 on: November 10, 2010, 01:00:17 PM »
I think this is my most favorite leg design in terms of the difficulty of tasks ever in TAR History!

TAR 13.10? Where the RB had two stages, and each Detour had three stages, with heavy emphasis on transportation, the Cyrillic alphabet, and general logic.

Offline maf

• RFF TAR Chronicler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #102 on: November 12, 2010, 12:17:44 PM »
When Nick & Kat came down from the tower Nick tried to deceive Kevin & Claire by talking about the DS13 they saw. Technically that was not a lie (since they actually saw it), but he also said they were going to it and that was not really true.

But I wonder if it would not have been more effective to answer the question "Did you find anything?" with something like "Yes, we saw the next route marker". That is technically not a lie (the figuring could count as a route marker) but could possibly cause the next team to spend a lot of time to look for a yellow and red flag.