Author Topic: Survivor 21 EP 6 "Worst Case Scenario"  (Read 4456 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Survivor 21 EP 6 "Worst Case Scenario"
« on: October 13, 2010, 08:51:50 PM »
preview

« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 04:13:30 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Survivor 21 EP 6 "Worst Case Scenario"
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 04:21:12 PM »
FOLLOWING A SHOCKING ANNOUNCEMENT, IT'S EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF WHEN THE CASTAWAYS FIGHT FOR INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY, ON "SURVIVOR: NICARAGUA," WEDNESDAY, OCT. 20
"Worst Case Scenario" - One of the game's most prominent masterminds targets two foes and sets a plan in motion to oust one of them, along with an immunity idol, in one of the most memorable tribal councils of the season, on SURVIVOR: NICARAGUA, Wednesday, Oct. 20 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Challenge: Individual immunity

Dig in sand for hoops, toss them into your own fanny basket
http://www.truedorktimes.com/survivor_nicaragua/spoilers/e6/ic.htm

Holly wins for Espada and Jill for La Flor

possible reward if Jill/Holly face off >>food and watch the other tribe at tribal?? ???

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 04:21:56 PM »
Boots:

Yve and Kelly B  :'(
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2010, 04:23:13 PM »
One of the game's most prominent masterminds targets two foes and sets a plan in motion to oust one of them, along with an immunity idol, in one of the most memorable tribal councils of the season

Brenda after Marty??
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2010, 04:40:35 PM »
Just in case you are confused like me: :lol:

LaFlor - Brenda, Kelly B., Kelly S., Jud, Sash, Jane, Jill, Marty

Espada - Alina, Benry, Chase, NaOnka, Dan, Holly, Tyrone, Yve

thanks to s1!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2010, 12:59:44 PM »
I love it that the winners of the Immunity Challenge were both females originally from the older tribe! This just goes to show that the older people are not to be trifled with. They still have it in them! Three cheers for Jill and Holly.

Other than that, I'm pretty frustrated this episode. I can't believe that Dan is still in the game. How he survived vote after vote, I really don't know. I don't see why does anyone wanna keep him around. Perhaps he's less of a threat, but he's such a liability, Espada's just gonna lose all their challenges. I feel bad for Yve, she played so hard. And I just can't stand Dan and his Ferraris.

I feel really bad for Kelly B. going as well. She didn't see that coming, and I feel worse for her on that. I don't understand why wouldn't La Flor take out Marty at the second vote. They know he's a huge strategic threat, he has the Idol, and he couldn't play the Idol during the re-vote. That was the best time to take him out and they didn't! Even if Jill and Fabio were to vote for Kelly B. during the re-vote, they would still have 4 solid votes - Jane, Sash, Brenda and Kelly S's to take him out. Why, why, why?

I think voting both Yve and Kelly B tonight was a mistake... Sigh.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2010, 11:18:00 AM »
Last season, Survivor >>>>>> TAR.

This season, TAR >>>>>> Survivor.

If this goes on, TAR will finally have more viewers than Survivor.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2010, 02:12:00 PM »
I still enjoy Nicaragua, Joab, but I do agree it isn't a GREAT season and definitely TAR>>>>>>>>Survivor, TAR is amazing this season!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.