Author Topic: TARA 4 Ep 3 Show Discussion thread!! **SPOILERS**  (Read 6320 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
TARA 4 Ep 3 Show Discussion thread!! **SPOILERS**
« on: October 07, 2010, 09:19:58 PM »
oops! sorry to be late!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline banzai

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TARA 4 Ep 3 Show Discussion thread!! **SPOILERS**
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 01:34:18 PM »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2010, 10:38:59 PM »
WHat am I missing? ???
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 12:22:37 AM »
Peach:

What you see is what you get. The only news is the prize for leg 4. Otherwise there is nothing that constitutes a SPOILER.  Also, banzai, wouldn't it be more helpful to have posted this in the episode 4 thread. I am seeing a lot of mistakes by individuals who are not putting posts into the correct threads and should correct them by moving them to the correct one and deleting the obsolete one.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2010, 12:25:05 AM »
prob my fault... I am 2 eps behind due to travel and work... will get it sorted out one of these days!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline calv_10

• RFF Jr. Member
    • Calvin's Hub
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2010, 02:33:27 AM »
Here's my recap of ep 3.

http://www.calvinshub.com/2010/10/the-amazing-race-asia-4-episode-3/

i enjoyed it especially the race to the pit stop. i'm kinda disappointed that jess and lani weren't able to arrive there quickly due to the problems they had with their tuktuk driver. tsk.
Read my recaps on The Amazing Race Asia after each episode.

Offline GreenNegg

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2010, 05:43:56 AM »
Hilda's whining is really annoying  (:;)

But ep.3 was pretty decent. Rooting for Team Singapore! :)

Offline chanan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2010, 02:19:12 AM »
im happy that alan & wendy didnt get eliminated!! hehe~wendy is so sweet!
loving ivan and hilda tho...especially hilda, she's sooo hillarious!!
i love how she just tells ivan to do everything! lol!!

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2010, 12:31:01 AM »
I don't know if it's just me or is the season becoming a drag. The tasks seem so unexciting, the teams are so typical, the legs don't seem very well-structured. I can't believe they're having yet another NEL after they just had one. Seriously, they needa save their NELs for the later legs, for the more competitive teams! Saving Alan and Wendy? I have a feeling it might just be another "wasted" NEL. Oh well...

That said, I'm glad Sunaina and Dimple came in first place! Love it that Hussein and Natasha arrived at the Roadblock second to last but came in second. Loved it that Michelle and Claire were yielded, went into the Roadblock in last, but fought and came up in a strong fourth place. I love the Singapore girls! They're doing way better than I'd expected. Go Team Singapore! The rest of the teams didn't make much of an impression on me. Other than Hilda annoying the crap out of me. Stop whining, this is TAR, you just HAVE to run!
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline GreenNegg

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2010, 05:06:23 AM »
Other than Hilda annoying the crap out of me. Stop whining, this is TAR, you just HAVE to run!

AGREED.  :jumpy:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2010, 05:26:26 AM »
Other than Hilda annoying the crap out of me. Stop whining, this is TAR, you just HAVE to run!

AGREED.  :jumpy:

I second that. But it's kinda hilarious to watch Hilda whine, then next moment she'll say she doesn't care, she doesn't want to run.. but when another team is behind, they start pacing up. Hmmm, why not just say I'M LAZY instead of I DON'T CARE?

When it comes to Team Indian Girls VS Team Singapore Girls.. YOU KNOW WHO I'M ROOTING FOR!!!! The Indian Girls are amazing and smart though. They actually have the best average placings now... hmm, very energetic and smart girls. But i like the Singapore girls with a never-say-die attitude. They're hard to not like... :lol:

Not to give credit to the father and daughter team who are faded into the background! Way to go! The dad seriously rock some socks at the challenge. I was like WHAT??? when he decided to do it.. and guess that's where i need to eat my words. He seriously owned the challenge.

The Malaysian boys Ethan and Khairie are getting abit on my nerves.. Ethan especially. They need to stop being.. so LOUD. Thank God Ethan and Hilda are not on a team, or i'll mute the audio whenever they're on. :lol:

Jess and Lani.. how come they keep falling behind for no obvious reasons?

Sahil and Manas... errr, ok? That was some major drama. Thanks. Now, please get eliminated next leg. :lol3:

Alan and Wendy, i don't know why the NEL was there.. but definitely that was some stupid move by the producers. TARA producers need to stop putting NELs on the first few legs. (:;)

Loved the Detour actually. It's a balance of a good Detour. I like the Roadblock actually.. but if only they had a fierce Indian woman beside each team who would nag at a team member when he/she sew some parts of the clothes wrongly. That would have created some major meltdown moments and drama. :meow:

And when i heard they're flying back to KL, i thought WTH. Then i remembered they flew to Singapore once to wash a car too. LOL, oh wells. This is TARA, you can't expect much!