The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Asia

TARA4 Recaps -- New Blog

<< < (2/2)

georgiapeach:
Thanks tarfly!

tarflyonthewall:
No worries. I started Episode 2 last night, and... let's just say the beginning blows this one out of the water.

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: tarflyonthewall on November 03, 2010, 01:24:15 AM ---No worries. I started Episode 2 last night, and... let's just say the beginning blows this one out of the water.

--- End quote ---

You could try writing them shorter, the US Constitution, health-care bill and other stuff probably has less words on them.

tarflyonthewall:
Probably. Episode 1 was one of the wordier ones I'd written. Aside from an Australian Survivor recap that wound up at 25,000 for a two-hour episode, I usually average about 8000 words an episode.

I kind of like the verbose style, though. I think part of it's because I was originally writing them a la TWoP, and this is the sort of style they were using, but part of it's because I find it hard to get the balance right otherwise -- either I keep the analysis in and it becomes dull, or I keep the snarky comments in and it becomes me bitching and moaning about how everything sucks. I can't win.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version