Author Topic: Hawaii Five O  (Read 2861 times)

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Hawaii Five O
« on: September 29, 2010, 08:53:39 AM »
This is a remake of course, of the old Hawaii Five O. There are the same characters as before...Steve McGarrett and Dano. I like the show better than I liked the old H5O. CBS has already declared the show as the new number 1 show of the season and I can see why. The pilot episode gives us the insight into the Mcgarrett and Dano characters...where they came from and who they are. A mix of comedy and lots of drama, I think CBS may just have a winner again this Fall.
delightful just delightful

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
Re: Hawaii Five O
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 12:28:42 PM »
I love this show! I also tune in on Monday to watch! Its neat with the combination of the crimes and kidnappings and all the beautiful scenery of Hawaii :cmas9

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
Re: Hawaii Five O
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 07:17:56 PM »
The Hawaii-Five-O reboot is the second show in two years to come out of the brainstorms of CBS programming executives (NCIS:LA was the first) that works as a show and as a cast.
The O'Loughlin/Caan banter is really well done and makes the show purr. That's not to say I don't appreciate Grace Park being on the show, but I hope she isn't type cast as a hard ass (since her previous role as Cylon number Eight on the Battlestar Galactica reboot.)
It is hard to explain why this reboot is working so well, but no matter, it is working.
-- theschnauzers