<< < (2/10) > >>

georgiapeach:
Andy says 22. . .

georgiapeach:
New spoilers can go here too.

Survivor Redemption Island!

Jobby:
Survivor Exile Island turned out to be.... :cmas29

I wonder how Redemption Island will work out. And they're really smart too. For someone to endure through some challenges after being voted out and then being brought back into the game.. they will be seemed as the underdog and might garner a huge fan base.. and it would help in ratings if they went on to win the game.. hmm!

realshowfan:

--- Quote from: Joab on December 25, 2010, 12:17:31 PM ---Survivor Exile Island turned out to be.... :cmas29

I wonder how Redemption Island will work out. And they're really smart too. For someone to endure through some challenges after being voted out and then being brought back into the game.. they will be seemed as the underdog and might garner a huge fan base.. and it would help in ratings if they went on to win the game.. hmm!

--- End quote ---

Well I didn't watch a lot of Philippine Survivor when they had Isla Purgatoryo, but the first person voted off (Justine), was sent to the island (exactly like Redemption Island, same process), won the challenge (yes, she beat all the other castaways), returned to the game (like in merge I think), and got all the way to the final 3 and ended up 2nd. :)

Cocoa:
I loved the concept. I wish it would turn-out just like the Pinoy version, wherein:

Justine (a proud transgender, I'll use 'she') got voted off in the very first (?) Tribal Council. She was sent to 'Isla Purgatoryo' (Purgatory Island in English) and was given a dog named Jumbo to accompany the stayers in the island. One by one she defeated all those who came to the island, even those who are very strong. Nobody knew of the existence of the island, and by extension, Justine.

Once the merge came in, she shocked everyone especially those who conspired in her elimination from her tribe. She became a strong contender, and reached the Final three, and finally landed at the Runner-up slot (one vote short to the million, 3-4)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version