Archive > Survivor Spoilers

Survivor 22 Spoilers

<< < (9/10) > >>

georgiapeach:
Technically...it isn't wrong YET.

Francesca isn't gone yet, she is on RI.

If she goes up against Stephanie next week and wins...Steph could be the first boot after all.

Or so s1 explained it to me. :lol:

Cocoa:
The fight scenes might be a herring. It might be production team trying to get publicity shots for RI.

Jobby:

--- Quote from: theschnauzers on January 14, 2011, 10:46:01 PM ---My guess is that Rob's tribe may have the advantage; while there aren't a lot of really young players this time, that tribe seems to be slightly younger in average age; and physical aspects come into play more in the early days of the game (pre-merge).

Since Matt supposedly looks like Jud/Fabio, I'll probably hope for him to stay around. Otherwise, we'll see, but I'm not holding my breath.

--- End quote ---

I'm shocked. Russell's tribe had the advantage!!!!! :groan:

Jobby:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on February 16, 2011, 09:53:23 PM ---Technically...it isn't wrong YET.

Francesca isn't gone yet, she is on RI.

If she goes up against Stephanie next week and wins...Steph could be the first boot after all.

Or so s1 explained it to me. :lol:

--- End quote ---

Omg, i didn't think of that.. but Francesca beating 5 other people is AMAZING!! :lol:

Peace, Love, TAR! :D:

--- Quote from: Joab on February 17, 2011, 11:37:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: theschnauzers on January 14, 2011, 10:46:01 PM ---My guess is that Rob's tribe may have the advantage; while there aren't a lot of really young players this time, that tribe seems to be slightly younger in average age; and physical aspects come into play more in the early days of the game (pre-merge).

Since Matt supposedly looks like Jud/Fabio, I'll probably hope for him to stay around. Otherwise, we'll see, but I'm not holding my breath.

--- End quote ---

I'm shocked. Russell's tribe had the advantage!!!!! :groan:

--- End quote ---

Well they do have 5 men and 4 women. Rob's has 4 men and 5 women.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version