Author Topic: S22 Ep 4 "Don't You Work For Me?"  (Read 30849 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: S22 Ep 4 "Don't You Work For Me?"
« Reply #100 on: March 11, 2011, 08:13:45 AM »
Well I am ready for Rob to go too. I dont think it is too fair to all the other players to have two experienced players there. Russell's plan worked till all the new players (well most of them) had seen how he plays. Now Zapatera will do what Surivior is all about....find out who are the real players there. They will whittle out their dead wood....

Matt and Kristina appear to discuss Rob's manipulating of their tribe and seems like they make a speech to the spectators while at the duel. It is going to be fun to see how they come across. Whether they sound like they are whining or whether they are being prophetic. I just bet that Matt's little sweetie is there this time. She is already shakey in Rob's alliance.

I actually really like... Ashley alot.. is that her? The one who supports Matt..?

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #101 on: March 11, 2011, 08:15:37 AM »
The good thing about having experienced players is that there's so much hype about the season.

Bad thing? You barely know the cast's name.

I only know the names of the people voted off, Russell's Stefenie (don't even know how the spelling goes) and Philip, as well as Kristina.. the rest of the people are just....

And oh, i remember Julie. Julie seemed to be getting a fair bit more of edit. I suspect her to be in the Final 4 at least. :lol3:

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #102 on: March 11, 2011, 10:44:09 AM »
Well I am ready for Rob to go too. I dont think it is too fair to all the other players to have two experienced players there. Russell's plan worked till all the new players (well most of them) had seen how he plays. Now Zapatera will do what Surivior is all about....find out who are the real players there. They will whittle out their dead wood....

Matt and Kristina appear to discuss Rob's manipulating of their tribe and seems like they make a speech to the spectators while at the duel. It is going to be fun to see how they come across. Whether they sound like they are whining or whether they are being prophetic. I just bet that Matt's little sweetie is there this time. She is already shakey in Rob's alliance.

I actually really like... Ashley alot.. is that her? The one who supports Matt..?

That's Andrea! :)
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #103 on: March 11, 2011, 09:30:52 PM »

That's Andrea! :)

I don't even know... :lol3:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #104 on: March 11, 2011, 10:23:21 PM »

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #105 on: March 12, 2011, 10:12:09 AM »
I think Krista's almost done.

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #106 on: March 12, 2011, 10:08:48 PM »
It's kinda sad that with Survivor, you can easily pinpoint which tribe will win an IC using the edit 80% of the time. :'(
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #107 on: March 12, 2011, 11:48:57 PM »
It's kinda sad that with Survivor, you can easily pinpoint which tribe will win an IC using the edit 80% of the time. :'(

Exactly... and surprisingly, Rob's tribe... so weak?? I suspect it to be because of the amount of younger girls.

This season is a tad bit different.. the ones going out first are not the weaker girls! :lol:

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #108 on: March 13, 2011, 05:15:41 AM »

Exactly... and surprisingly, Rob's tribe... so weak?? I suspect it to be because of the amount of younger girls.

This season is a tad bit different.. the ones going out first are not the weaker girls! :lol:

I don't think that the young girls are pulling Ometepe back though. But rather, Zapatera has more guys, and stronger guys than Ometepe. The former has Ralph, Mike, Steve and David, all of whom are pretty strong guys, whereas the latter only has Rob, Grant and Philip (who is actually quite useless). So it's something like... 4 guys against 2?
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #109 on: March 13, 2011, 09:26:51 AM »

I don't think that the young girls are pulling Ometepe back though. But rather, Zapatera has more guys, and stronger guys than Ometepe. The former has Ralph, Mike, Steve and David, all of whom are pretty strong guys, whereas the latter only has Rob, Grant and Philip (who is actually quite useless). So it's something like... 4 guys against 2?

Yea, Steve may be 51 but look at those chest. :lol: