Author Topic: Cast names from The Early Show  (Read 8989 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Cast names from The Early Show
« on: June 09, 2004, 09:26:18 AM »
I can't find any news at The Early Show..yet ..the cast was on this morning...from sucks

Author  Comment 
louie77
(6/9/04 7:37 am)
   Early Show recap(with names)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Ok i'll try to summarize the best I can. First bit of info they are starting off at the Santa Monica Pier. Here are the teams.

1.Lance and Marhsall-brothers who own their own pizza resteraunt in Dallas. They talk about how they are oppisites and always fight.
2.Bob and Joyce-Internet dating couple
3.Ali and Donny-She said how she did some bad things on Big Brother. Phil also mentioned something about her wanting to prolong her fame. She's just as vile as usual.
4.Linda and Karen-Bowling Moms
5.Chip and Kim-40 year old parents with 3 kids who own their own computer company
6.Charla and Mirna-Cousins. Phil used the word little person so I guess thats what we will be hearing this season.
7.Christy and Colin-dating, she used to be miss teen Usa or something like that
8.Kami and Karly-twins who I cant stand already. Said they will do what they do best, manipulate
9.Brandon and Nicole-dating. She used to be miss Texas
10.Jim and Marsha-father and daughter. He's a Vietnam vet shes a NFL cheerleader
11.Dennis and Erika-Used to be engaged but broke up after he found out she skydives naked.
They showed a few seconds of them running from the starting line. Charla and Mirna were already off to a very slow start. I really dont think there is any way for them to keep up. 

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm23.showMessage?topicID=3156.topic

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: Cast names from The Early Show
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2004, 09:50:31 AM »
Thanks Puddin....Ready for the show to start!  ;D

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2004, 09:54:05 AM »
So ready..! Finally!! check it out! ;D
22 New 'Amazing Race'Travelers

SANTA MONICA, Calif., June 9, 2004

Host Phil Keoghan introduces the teams of the fifth edition of "The Amazing Race."

(CBS) Once again, 22 people will embark on the adventure of a lifetime. “The Amazing Race” host, Phil Keoghan reports they’ll make up the 11 teams on this summer’s edition of the reality show game. Each team is made up of two people with an existing relationship.

They are:

Linda and Karen. Best friends and self-proclaimed bowling moms from Palmdale, Calif., they look very sweet, but they’re in it to win. "I think it’s going to work to our advantage,” Linda says. “They’ll say 'Those are the friendly moms.' And we’ll zomp ‘em one by one.”

Chip and Kim. Other teams representing the 40-something set are Chip and Kim, married for 26 years, parents of three, and co-owners of their own computer company.

Bob and Joyce. A widow and widower who met on the Internet, they are, at age 61 and 54, the competition's oldest participants, a fact they say they plan to use to their advantage.

Kami and Karlie. It wouldn’t be “The Amazing Race” without a set of identical twins. This time out, there's feisty Kami and Karlie from Eugene, Ore. Says Kami, “Part of this race will include doing what we’re good at, which is…” In unison with Karlie, she concludes, “…manipulating.”

Marshall and Lance. Just as feisty are these New York brothers, who moved to Dallas to open up a pizzeria. Says Lance, “We don’t get along, we fight all the time, we don’t agree.” Marshall adds, “We’re the exact opposite in terms of thought process, personality, everything we do.”

Brandon and Nicole. This is one of two teams that include a beauty pageant winner. Nicole was Ms. Texas in 2003.

Christie and Colin. Christie, a former Ms. Teen USA, plans on using her pageant experience to help herself and boyfriend, Colin, cross the finish line first.

Erika and Dennis. These upstate New Yorkers were engaged until Dennis learned of Erika’s passion for sky diving without clothes. He has since called off the nuptials. He says, “I flipped out. I didn’t expect her to come down naked skydiving. She thinks it’s a big joke.”

Jim and Marcia. They are not your typical father and daughter. He’s a former Vietnam vet and she’s a former NFL cheerleader.

Charla and Mirna. Charla is the show’s first little person who hopes to shatter many common stereotypes when she competes with her cousin, Mirna. Says Charla, “The image people get when they first see me, they think I can’t do anything. They think I’m not capable. That is totally wrong. I’m capable of doing anything and everything!”

Alison and Donny. In another first, Alison is a former reality star who wants a second chance to seek fame and fortune - this time, with her boyfriend, Donny. She says, “I was on "Big Brother" and came in second place. And I did a lot of bad things.”

Tune in on July 6, when all 11 teams line up at the starting line in Santa Monica, Calif., to begin the ultimate marathon around the world

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/06/09/earlyshow/series/amazingrace/main621983.shtml

CindiLou

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2004, 06:19:01 PM »
Well, I hate to say it but Allison and Donny look good to win.  ::)

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2004, 09:48:26 PM »
i do not think i have ever seen Allison so i will have to wait for the show to start to see why allot of people do not like her.  For now i can not say a reason why i wouldnt want her to win.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2004, 11:36:16 PM »
Vidcaps from the Early Show here~

http://www.realitytvfever.com/vc_tar_es_page1.html   ;D

Hey Rob  ;D this pic is for you  ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2004, 11:05:19 AM »
she looks pretty terrible there!

I dont think they won!  That is just my opinion....but I would bet they were in the top half...I guess time will tell!

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2004, 11:46:06 AM »
Her nose doesn't look any smaller in that pic!
LMAO

Rob

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2004, 12:49:29 PM »
OMG..you guys are so bad..LOL

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2004, 08:34:30 AM »
That is so funny how everything defines them as dating and they both say they are broken up! ???

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2004, 01:01:31 PM »
He does nto seem real thrillled to be with her in that shot....or could be in the middle of a word.

And Blue jean I did nto watch big brother so I do not know much about her either.

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2004, 05:40:38 PM »
I have never seen Big Brother either so am not familiar with her.

I'm curious about the two from Dallas. Does anybody know the name of their restaurant. I might check it out sometime.
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2004, 06:18:57 PM »
A challenge Spooky..I'm going to google Marshall and Lance now..

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2004, 06:38:57 PM »
Spooky we may have a match ~
http://www.cafenostra.com/
2023 Greenville Ave. Dallas, TX
Do you know this place ?? Could you check it out and tell us if you've seen these two guys ?

Lance & Marshall

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2004, 08:36:45 AM »
Puddin....I looked everywhere for my pictures last night b/c I had them packed away from when I moved back home from school.  But I found them!!!!!!!  As soon as I get them to a scanner I will put them on here.  How do I get you to host them, can I put some kind of lock on them so they are not floating all around the internet after I post them? ??? ???

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2004, 12:48:28 PM »
How do I get you to host them, can I put some kind of lock on them so they are not floating all around the internet after I post them? 

Thats good question Pittgirl..maybe Rob could help me with that part?
Not to get off topic but, I see your point..I had a newley registered picture hosting addy with 5000 credits..well I posted a few pictures at sucks and my count is down to 523  :o!! I just can't beleive that many people snagged my photos rats  :D..You could email them to me Pittgirl whenever you get a chance and I'll just keep them in a safe spot ;) untill we could figure something out..promise :-*

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2004, 01:09:34 PM »
Sounds good...I will let you know when I get them on here.

I guess I could always just post them to the board...I am only going to put up a couple.  I just dont need ALi to see them.  She isnt my biggest fan as it is to begin with, if she sees these I dont think she would be too thrilled.  We'll figure it out!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2004, 01:36:53 PM »
 >:( Ally doesn't like you Pittgirl ..well thats it ..now I will Love to Hate her ;)
Tells us more..what's her problem with you Pittgirl..Enquiring minds want to know B:) B:)

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2004, 02:51:35 PM »
She just didnt like how close me and Donny were...thats it, as simple as that.  I guess that is why you can say I am not her biggest fan.
We got along when we first met about 2 years ago and then me and donny became closer friends and it all went downhill from there.  Donny and I remained close until he moved to bloomsburg, we still talk now, but i used to see him everyday when we were both at Pitt.
After he moved away, I started dating a new guy which he wasnt to happy about, but we still remain friends.  I talk to him a couple times a month.
Now that he is a big star he doesnt have time for us peons anymore...HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2004, 05:36:39 PM »
Thats right..Ally was very jealous & insecure, you must be very pretty Pittgirl ..also did you know Justin ? He was a hottie too  ;)..

For Anyone not familiar with Ally ?
 Ally's Bio for BB4

· What is your motto?
Irwin [last name] backwards is WIN-IR
· What three adjectives best describe you?
Fun, loyal, outgoing
· Who is your personal hero? Britney Spears  
· Why did you want to be on BIG BROTHER?
Money and possible fame
· What strengths do you bring to BIG BROTHER?
Mental and physical. I can adapt well and make others happy.
· What weaknesses do you bring to BIG BROTHER?
I have a big mouth and can be bossy.
· What comfort item from home will you miss the most?
My kitty, "meow meow," and my boyfriend
· What type of news from the outside world will you miss the most?
How my friends, family and boyfriend are all doing; who won miss Pennsylvania
· Do you tend to perform better in physical or mental competitions?
Equal in both
· How do you plan to win BIG BROTHER?
Not lying, not cheating and not talking behind backs
· What is your biggest fear as you begin BIG BROTHER?
Missing my family and my boyfriend

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother4/index.shtml

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2004, 12:58:12 AM »
This is exciting that pittgirl knows two of the contestants.  I can hardly wait for the show to start.  This is my favourite show as you never can guess what will happen next.

Offline pittgirl

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2004, 08:31:25 AM »
I actually never knew Justin.  Some of my friends know him though.  Apparently he is a really nice guy.  I think they said he was on the wrestling team at Pitt.  I am not sure when him and Ali dated.  I guess it was probobly a couple years ago b/c she and Donny had been dating on and off for about 3 years.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2004, 10:17:07 AM »
Thanks Pittgirl.. :-*

Hey Bathfizzy... :-*...I agree..its really cool that Pittgirl knows Ally & Donny.. :D
It's also one of my familys favorite shows..my girls are excited because they will actually be able to stay up and watch it this summer :)