Author Topic: S21 Episode 3: "Glitter in their Eyes"  (Read 11054 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
S21 Episode 3: "Glitter in their Eyes"
« on: September 22, 2010, 11:57:02 PM »
Preview thanks to TL!!

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: S21 Episode 3: "Glitter in their Eyes"
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 02:28:42 AM »
NaOnka having another go. She's so fiesty I love it! Sad what happens in the future for her!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 08:48:43 PM »
Tweets thanks to SurvivorPhoenix!

SurvivorPhoenix    #Survivor E3 PR (3/3): 1 fearless competitor earns upper hand by making bold move, but the bad behavior doesn't go unnoticed by tribemates.
about 22 hours ago via web

SurvivorPhoenix    #Survivor E3 PR (2/3): A battle erupts over a clue to the hidden Immunity Idol.

SurvivorPhoenix    #Survivor E3 PR (1/3): Allied pair with powerful secret makes surprising announcement to the tribe hoping the daring strategy will pay off.

CBS:

AN ALLIED PAIR WITH A POWERFUL SECRET MAKES A SURPRISING ANNOUNCEMENT TO THEIR TRIBE IN THE HOPES THAT THEIR DARING STRATEGY WILL PAY OFF, ON "SURVIVOR: NICARAGUA,"
WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 29

"Glitter in Their Eyes" — A battle erupts over a clue to the hidden immunity idol and one fearless competitor makes a bold move that earns them the upper hand, but the bad behavior doesn't go unnoticed by their tribemates, on SURVIVOR: NICARAGUA, Wednesday, Sept. 29 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2010, 12:30:30 AM »
NaOnka make the bad move, that gives them the upper hand but doesn't go unnoticed and I guarantee it's her taking the HII clue from Kelly and Alina, thus the fight and NaOnka saying "I'll kick her leg off". She takes their clue in front of them because missyae spoiled NaOnka quits having an idol which she gives to Chase as redemption for voting off Brenda so I guess she takes it...

'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2010, 02:58:20 PM »
Full promo: thanks to Survivor Phoenix!

Sports promo: thanks to SurvivorPhoenix!

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2010, 02:58:59 PM »
Press releases:

A battle erupts over a clue to the hidden immunity idol and one fearless competitor makes a bold move that earns them the upper hand, but the bad behavior doesn't go unnoticed by their tribemates, on SURVIVOR: NICARAGUA, Wednesday, Sept. 29 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

AN ALLIED PAIR WITH A POWERFUL SECRET MAKES A SURPRISING ANNOUNCEMENT TO THEIR TRIBE IN THE HOPES THAT THEIR DARING STRATEGY WILL PAY OFF, ON "SURVIVOR: NICARAGUA," WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 29
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2010, 03:00:08 PM »
Combined RC/IC: rolling barrels, tossing beanies >>La Flor reported to win

Boot : JJ  :'(
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline bostonfan

• RFF Jr. Member
  • dont do the crime if you can't do the time
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2010, 09:04:53 PM »
What a miserable bitch that Naonka is.  I can't believe her tribe mates would even give her the chance to leave on her own.
I would want the plesure of seeing her sulk off from TC.

I don't understand why Kelly didn't just call out right then that Nay took the clue.  I would have called her right out on it.  I cant' stand that bitch and she can't get off my screen soon enough

Marty and Jimmy T aren't wiinning any points with me either.  Are you really that insecure that you have to get Jimmy J out NOW. 6 days in to Survivor.  I would much rather see Daniel out; He has the bumm knee. He was moving slow. Hell, Even Jeffrey said that Dan had to pick up the pace during IC challenge

Now there's a big storm coming; I hope marty and Jimmy T fall on their asses

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2010, 09:09:46 AM »
bostonfan said it all! What a heartless person she is.

Good luck Marty and Jimmy T.  (:;)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2010, 08:04:53 AM »
Okay. This season has probably the weirdest group of people playing Survivor.

Why would anyone keep a bitch like NaOnka back at camp? I mean, Chase, Kelly Purple, Brenda and alliance... don't you feel your conscience at all?? If i were to hear about NaOnka threatening Kelly Bruno, i would have jumped at her and shouted the hell out of her head. What is wrong with NaOnka? She's about as bad as Russell Hantz and both of them are comparatively BAD. WHAT THE HELL?

And Marty, seriously. You're cunning, but you're not smart. Jimmy T, shut the hell up. Dan, YOU'RE WEAK. And to Yve, Holly and Jane.. WHY DID YOU LET JIMMY JOHNSON GO? That was probably about the dumbest decision ever.

The IC is a fair one, so i'm not even going on about how unfair it is for a tribe of young people VS older people. Seriously, that was some serious meltdown over at Espada.

I know NaOnka is going far and i also know that Marty and Dan are both on the jury based on spoilers.

It's just like Heroes VS Favourites again where i didn't like those who made it far and was disappointed, but the season turned out to be one of my favourites ever. So i hope this season does the same.

Seriously. How could someone like NaOnka be a PE TEACHER? Where are the morals and ethics a teacher should uphold? I'm disgusted.

I'm seriously pissed off now.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2010, 01:47:45 AM »
I share your feelings, Joab.  NaOnka is way out there, disgustingly so!  Can't stand her.  (:;) :groan:
So she quits after "going far"?? I wish she'd quit right now, or get booted off!  :rules:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2010, 10:12:23 AM »
Okay. This season has probably the weirdest group of people playing Survivor.

Why would anyone keep a bitch like NaOnka back at camp? I mean, Chase, Kelly Purple, Brenda and alliance... don't you feel your conscience at all?? If i were to hear about NaOnka threatening Kelly Bruno, i would have jumped at her and shouted the hell out of her head. What is wrong with NaOnka? She's about as bad as Russell Hantz and both of them are comparatively BAD. WHAT THE HELL?

And Marty, seriously. You're cunning, but you're not smart. Jimmy T, shut the hell up. Dan, YOU'RE WEAK. And to Yve, Holly and Jane.. WHY DID YOU LET JIMMY JOHNSON GO? That was probably about the dumbest decision ever.

Seriously. How could someone like NaOnka be a PE TEACHER? Where are the morals and ethics a teacher should uphold? I'm disgusted.

I'm seriously pissed off now.

I couldn't agree more except Russell never shoved someone with an artificial leg to grab a clue. My question is, does she STILL have a job as a PE teacher? She should have been booted before she could quit. But then again, now she's got the title of quitter and not a victim. 

Offline bostonfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2010, 11:16:07 AM »

I couldn't agree more except Russell never shoved someone with an artificial leg to grab a clue. My question is, does she STILL have a job as a PE teacher? She should have been booted before she could quit. But then again, now she's got the title of quitter and not a victim.  

Was NaOnka ever seen as a Victem?  I don't remember that edit.  She certainly won't have that title--Just Raging Bitch  (:;)

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2010, 11:56:16 AM »

Was NaOnka ever seen as a Victem?  I don't remember that edit.  She certainly won't have that title--Just Raging Bitch  (:;)

I totally agree!

Belle Book

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2010, 12:38:46 PM »
To clarify, I was being sarcastic. For me, she has that type of mentality, if all else fails, it isn't her fault that XYZ happened thus she is the victim and thereby innocent.  :snicker: Just like with the socks she ripped off. She wouldn't even let Fabio get a word in edgewise.

Offline bostonfan

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2010, 01:54:27 PM »
To clarify, I was being sarcastic. For me, she has that type of mentality, if all else fails, it isn't her fault that XYZ happened thus she is the victim and thereby innocent.  :snicker: Just like with the socks she ripped off. She wouldn't even let Fabio get a word in edgewise.

ooops My Bad Texas Lady.  :-[  I agree tho Nothing could possible be her fault. I mean she had to get that clue from Kelly.  If she looses a leg then It's not Naonka's fault. Kelly should hold on to her limbs better  :groan:

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2010, 12:25:49 AM »
I thought that it was the right move to get Jimmy J. out. Yes, he's a great guy and a great leader, but that's where the problem comes in. As Marty said, there was a lot of waiting around, waiting for the coach to make decisions. People didn't want to make their own decisions but instead, waited for ONE person to do it. A tribe isn't a football team, it should be a group of people fighting hard for themselves and aspiring to win the game. So I guess with Coach out of the picture, the tribe will start to make decisions for themselves and quicken things up. Oh, and I actually like Marty! He's one of the (very) few people on Espada who's really playing the game, and I applaud him for that.

Ugh, I can't stand NaOnka. She's downright MEAN.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2010, 01:28:18 AM »
I was shocked when NaOnka tackled the basket of fruits to get the Immunity Idol clue -- in front of everybody. That's + point for me! I really love the bad guys. :hearts:
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2010, 10:33:28 AM »
I was shocked when NaOnka tackled the basket of fruits to get the Immunity Idol clue -- in front of everybody. That's + point for me! I really love the bad guys. :hearts:

Hmmm, ok.

Offline jerseydude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • It’s Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2010, 11:26:00 PM »
I think Naonka played it really badly. Personally I believe that the best strategy is to set up Kelly B. First let her take the HII Clue and then tell everyone about the clue, making Kelly B a bigger target and threat, which would increase her probably of going out next.
The Amazing Race TV Stars- Marc and Rovilson (Currently 1st)
Victor\'s Amazing Race- Mooyou and Jerseydude (Currently 5th)
RFF Amazing Race Season 2- Redskevin88 & Jerseydude (Eliminated 4th)
Mooyou\'s Amazing Race- Tammy and Victor (Finished 2nd Place )

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2010, 12:39:45 AM »

Hmmm, ok.

:lol:

Villains are entertaining. I look at the entertainment value. Though, I don't like NaOnka's attitude, but because she's entertainment, I like her.

:lol:

Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D