Archive > Survivor 21: Nicaragua

S21 Episode 3: "Glitter in their Eyes"

(1/5) > >>

georgiapeach:
Preview thanks to TL!!

Kiwi Jay:
NaOnka having another go. She's so fiesty I love it! Sad what happens in the future for her!

georgiapeach:
Tweets thanks to SurvivorPhoenix!

SurvivorPhoenix    #Survivor E3 PR (3/3): 1 fearless competitor earns upper hand by making bold move, but the bad behavior doesn't go unnoticed by tribemates.
about 22 hours ago via web

SurvivorPhoenix    #Survivor E3 PR (2/3): A battle erupts over a clue to the hidden Immunity Idol.

SurvivorPhoenix    #Survivor E3 PR (1/3): Allied pair with powerful secret makes surprising announcement to the tribe hoping the daring strategy will pay off.

CBS:

AN ALLIED PAIR WITH A POWERFUL SECRET MAKES A SURPRISING ANNOUNCEMENT TO THEIR TRIBE IN THE HOPES THAT THEIR DARING STRATEGY WILL PAY OFF, ON "SURVIVOR: NICARAGUA,"
WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 29

"Glitter in Their Eyes" — A battle erupts over a clue to the hidden immunity idol and one fearless competitor makes a bold move that earns them the upper hand, but the bad behavior doesn't go unnoticed by their tribemates, on SURVIVOR: NICARAGUA, Wednesday, Sept. 29 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Kiwi Jay:
NaOnka make the bad move, that gives them the upper hand but doesn't go unnoticed and I guarantee it's her taking the HII clue from Kelly and Alina, thus the fight and NaOnka saying "I'll kick her leg off". She takes their clue in front of them because missyae spoiled NaOnka quits having an idol which she gives to Chase as redemption for voting off Brenda so I guess she takes it...

georgiapeach:
Full promo: thanks to Survivor Phoenix!

Sports promo: thanks to SurvivorPhoenix!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version