Archive > The Amazing Race 18 Spoilers and Speculation

TAR 18 Pre-Race Speculation

<< < (2/35) > >>

Competitor:
Great work, Peach!

Anything but a celebrity edition. I think that before they would do a Jet/Cord they'll bring in Brent/Caite and Carol/Brandy. They'll want to stoke those fires again. If an all-girl team doesn't win 17, then I think you'll see Keisha/Jenn and Jamie/Cara again. Although I'm not sure how Jamie's newfound celebrity might affect that possibility.

I'd like to see Dallas/Toni again. If it's truly "All-Stars" then you need to have teams that finished in the top 4-5 of their season. I would love to see Flight Time/Big Easy again...

I think that you could have an interesting season if you left winners out:

1. Kynt/Vyxsin
2. Ronald/Christina
3. Toni/Dallas
4. Dan/Andrew OR Ken/Tina
5. Margie/Luke
6. Jamie/Cara OR Keisha/Jenn
7. Flight Time/Big Easy
8. Carol/Brandy
9. Brent/Caite
10. Season 17?
11. Season 17?

I think I could go with that. The only reason I list Brent/Caite is because I think that the biggest storyline of 16 was Carol/Brandy and Brent/Caite and the powers that be will want to milk that one again.

I don't know if Ken and Tina would want to do it again. If not, see if the bumbling frat guys can run an ugly race again.

Now, if they want previous winners on the show, I would love to see a race that included:

Meghan/Cheyne
Nick/Starr
TK/Rachel
Tammy/Victor
Flight Time/Big Easy
Jet/Cord
Jamie/Cara
Toni/Dallas
Kynt/Vyxsin
Season 17
Season 17

Sandra1991:
I'm excited for a race with former teams! Let's hope they bring on some of my favorite teams  :hearts:

kwando1313:
A former teams season would be great... But would they also go back to pre-Season 11 winners as well that didn't compete in Season 11?

And wow, that would be a VERY interesting season. But stick in Jet and Cord...

Cocoa:
ugh. Another wishlist-of-teams posts. :groan: We already have a thread for that, I think it would be better to discuss other speculations, NOT wishlists. :waves:

DrRox:
Some interesting dates concerning Jet and Cord......

The Professional Bull Riders Finals in Vegas are Oct 20-25th, 2110. The National Finals Rodeo is also in Vegas from Dec 2 to Dec 11th, 2110.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version