Author Topic: TAR 18 Contestant Speculation  (Read 151527 times)

Offline NotKaren

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: TAR 18 Contestant Speculation
« Reply #400 on: November 21, 2010, 08:07:31 PM »
I have nothing against those two, but having an Amazing Race: NO Bickering Dating Couples Edition would be fantastic! Maybe they'll be nice to each other like Kynt and Vyxin.

And Gary/Mallory reported in the lead. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Get that Express Pass, Gary!

Offline GabrielP

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #401 on: November 21, 2010, 08:12:30 PM »
Don't want Kris/Amanda to get the Express Pass!

Hoping either Kisha/Jen or Gallory get it!

Offline NotKaren

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #402 on: November 21, 2010, 08:14:21 PM »

Yes go get that express pass, and apprently christina has short hair which is why she was confused for a male.

Christina >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kevin. I'm SO happy with no Kevin and having a genuinely awesome team instead.

Offline GabrielP

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #403 on: November 21, 2010, 08:16:50 PM »

I dont think amanda and kris have been spotted.

They were on the first ferry according to Peach =/

Offline mandk

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #404 on: November 21, 2010, 08:17:41 PM »
i feel like there are too many season 14 teams, wish they would have taken a season 13 team.

Offline weihen

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #405 on: November 21, 2010, 08:18:11 PM »

I dont think amanda and kris have been spotted.
They have been spotted on first ferry,all teams confirmed.

Offline NotKaren

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #406 on: November 21, 2010, 08:18:49 PM »

Yes go get that express pass, and apprently christina has short hair which is why she was confused for a male.

Christina >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kevin. I'm SO happy with no Kevin and having a genuinely awesome team instead.

Totally disagree with you :meow:

I can live with that. I can live with the second-time-stunt-cast of the Globetrotters because they don't bug as much as Kevin's smug, immature self and I can live with Jaime being Jaime and hopefully getting eliminated faster than last time. The rest of the cast I love and my favorites are doing well for the most part.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #407 on: November 21, 2010, 08:19:42 PM »
TBH, Ron and Christina are great...so really this is going to be a good season after all!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #408 on: November 21, 2010, 08:22:29 PM »
(IDK where to put this comment, but feel free to move it if it's wrong. :lol: It's confusing :groan:)

Wow. After all the negativity I've read, it changed to a positive note! And lucky Sydney people: they get to see the race! :)
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #409 on: November 21, 2010, 08:27:22 PM »
I have nothing against those two, but having an Amazing Race: NO Bickering Dating Couples Edition would be fantastic! Maybe they'll be nice to each other like Kynt and Vyxin.

And Gary/Mallory reported in the lead. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Get that Express Pass, Gary!

Maybe It's just been a while, but I don't remember Amanda & Kris bickering on the race at all. I don't get why people don't want them on the show.

Ron/Christina!!!!!!!! Oops again wrong thread...What does this mean...

Much better choice than Michael & Kevin! Funny how once again, Ron & Christina threw the board for a loop. In season 12 they were believed to be husband and wife before CBS released the cast.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #410 on: November 21, 2010, 08:28:00 PM »
(IDK where to put this comment, but feel free to move it if it's wrong. :lol: It's confusing :groan:)

Wow. After all the negativity I've read, it changed to a positive note! And lucky Sydney people: they get to see the race! :)
I guess switching Ron & Chris with the Jumbas was a mood lifter

The reported teams sound like a good mix, still, too much S14. I hope we get some Double U-Turn payback drama.
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #411 on: November 21, 2010, 08:28:50 PM »
Maybe It's just been a while, but I don't remember Amanda & Kris bickering on the race at all. I don't get why people don't want them on the show.

They didn't and were actually quite competent, some people might not want them in solely due to their final placement
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Caelestor

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Chronology Synchronizer
« Reply #412 on: November 21, 2010, 08:30:20 PM »

I guess switching Ron & Chris with the Jumbas was a mood lifter

The reported teams sound like a good mix, still, too much S14. I hope we get some Double U-Turn payback drama.

Do not doubt the power of the original Azn team that we all loved  :hearts:
Dont want Jet and cord to get eliminated!

it's possible Mel/Mike will struggle at the RB. we'll see

They didn't and were actually quite competent, some people might not want them in solely due to their final placement

ppl suggested that they were boring, but it's clear to me that this season is a Return of the Racers for a 2nd chance, not an All-Stars (good!)

Offline tarobbsessed24

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #413 on: November 21, 2010, 08:32:09 PM »

Totally disagree with you :meow:

I can live with that. I can live with the second-time-stunt-cast of the Globetrotters because they don't bug as much as Kevin's smug, immature self and I can live with Jaime being Jaime and hopefully getting eliminated faster than last time. The rest of the cast I love and my favorites are doing well for the most part.

how dare you! lol

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #414 on: November 21, 2010, 08:32:25 PM »
But this race is a great cast if you think about it:

ALLSTARS:
Kynt/Vyxsin
Ron/Chris
Kisha/Jen
Jamie/Cara
Margie/Luke
Mel/Mike - bit odd
Flight Time/Big Easy
Jet/Cord
Gary/Mallory

SECOND CHANCE
Amanda Chris - screwed by UTURN (good racers!)
Zev Justin - screwed with passports lost (otherwise good racers!)

The only thing missing is KenTina tbh!!!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #415 on: November 21, 2010, 08:33:14 PM »
So I was just going to ask: Do we have the reality team that is not from TAR racing? (Like Russell :lol:?)
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline NotKaren

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #416 on: November 21, 2010, 08:33:28 PM »

I didn't say I don't want them CAST in the race, I just don't want them to win it because they were fairly bland and I have plenty of other teams I'd rather see in the race for much longer than them. They're the only ones who have the potential to be the eternal bickering couple once KF sets in, but from what little we've seen of them, it's probably not going to be the case. I still think it's truly AWESOME for TAR to not have abusive jerk boyfriends and/or dysfunctional dating drama for once. Our cup runeth over. I'm not actively rooting against Amanda and Kris. I save my disdain for Jaime.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #417 on: November 21, 2010, 08:33:49 PM »
Nope, Cocoa! Thank goodness, Ron/Chris are racing...this is great news

Offline Kacper

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #418 on: November 21, 2010, 08:40:52 PM »
But this race is a great cast if you think about it:

ALLSTARS:
Kynt/Vyxsin
Ron/Chris
Kisha/Jen
Jamie/Cara
Margie/Luke
Mel/Mike - bit odd
Flight Time/Big Easy
Jet/Cord
Gary/Mallory

SECOND CHANCE
Amanda Chris - screwed by UTURN (good racers!)
Zev Justin - screwed with passports lost (otherwise good racers!)

The only thing missing is KenTina tbh!!!

IKR!!!!! I would replace mel & mike with ken and tina
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 08:44:10 PM by KacperTolwinski »
Survivor: San Juan del Sur premieres Wednesday, September 24, 2014 8/7C on CBS
The Amazing Race 25 premieres Friday, September 26, 2014 8/7C on CBS

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #419 on: November 21, 2010, 08:41:21 PM »
Exactly, I agree!

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #420 on: November 21, 2010, 08:49:02 PM »

I didn't say I don't want them CAST in the race, I just don't want them to win it because they were fairly bland and I have plenty of other teams I'd rather see in the race for much longer than them. They're the only ones who have the potential to be the eternal bickering couple once KF sets in, but from what little we've seen of them, it's probably not going to be the case. I still think it's truly AWESOME for TAR to not have abusive jerk boyfriends and/or dysfunctional dating drama for once. Our cup runeth over. I'm not actively rooting against Amanda and Kris. I save my disdain for Jaime.

Jamie brings all the drama of a bickering couple in one package. We should all save our disdain for her.

Offline NotKaren

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #421 on: November 21, 2010, 08:56:27 PM »
Not every bickering couple is also a KKKendra. On the scale of disdain, KKKendras rank much higher and Jaime is right up there.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #422 on: November 21, 2010, 08:56:57 PM »
Ron/Christina bickered alot remember!

Offline Caelestor

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Chronology Synchronizer
« Reply #423 on: November 21, 2010, 09:00:23 PM »
Ron/Christina bickered alot remember!

More like Ron berating his daughter like a typical azn parent

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #424 on: November 21, 2010, 09:04:36 PM »
Which fits bickering imo!