Author Topic: TAR 18 Contestant Speculation  (Read 151904 times)

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
Re: TAR 18 Contestant Speculation
« Reply #175 on: November 19, 2010, 08:01:42 AM »
Kevin just posted on his Facebook saying he's shooting something with the Harlem Globetrotters this weekend.. although it could mean for his YouTube page. How did hey meet anyway?  :lol:

I really hope Michael and Kevin don't come back. They bring the wrong kinds of fans to the show.

What does that mean?

Anyway, that quote from him can hardly have to do with the race. It would be way too obvious, if he was really on AllStars with them why would he be telling that on Twitter?
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
« Reply #176 on: November 19, 2010, 08:45:57 AM »
True, and The Amazing Race is not something that can be filmed over a weekend.  :lol:

Offline Coutzy

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Is it really that time again?
« Reply #177 on: November 19, 2010, 08:46:40 AM »
Kevin just posted on his Facebook saying he's shooting something with the Harlem Globetrotters this weekend.. although it could mean for his YouTube page. How did hey meet anyway?  :lol:

I really hope Michael and Kevin don't come back. They bring the wrong kinds of fans to the show.

What does that mean?

Anyway, that quote from him can hardly have to do with the race. It would be way too obvious, if he was really on AllStars with them why would he be telling that on Twitter?

It means I don't want people tainting my show with their fangirl squealing. I got my fill of people declaring they weren't watching anymore when Jeff and Jordan got the boot, thanks.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #178 on: November 19, 2010, 08:50:43 AM »
Kevin just posted on his Facebook saying he's shooting something with the Harlem Globetrotters this weekend.. although it could mean for his YouTube page. How did hey meet anyway?  :lol:

What does that mean?

It means I don't want people tainting my show with their fangirl squealing. I got my fill of people declaring they weren't watching anymore when Jeff and Jordan got the boot, thanks.

What all this talk about "wrong fans"? As if Kynt and Vyxsin bring good fans to the show. Or anything worth watching, for that matter.

Offline Coutzy

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Is it really that time again?
« Reply #179 on: November 19, 2010, 08:58:13 AM »
Kevin just posted on his Facebook saying he's shooting something with the Harlem Globetrotters this weekend.. although it could mean for his YouTube page. How did hey meet anyway?  :lol:

What does that mean?

What all this talk about "wrong fans"? As if Kynt and Vyxsin bring good fans to the show. Or anything worth watching, for that matter.

1- What does this have to do with Kynt and Vyxsin?

2- Yes, wrong fans. The people who are only watching because some guy on youtube told them to are the wrong fans. The people who will boycott the show because that guy on youtube got eliminated are the wrong fans.

The people who watch the show to see the places, to see a race and to see how people respond to the situations foreign to them, however, are the right fans.

People shouldn't watch the show just because they will see a guy who makes slightly (but thats my opinion) amusing videos on the internet.

Ep 6 (The Wulander's last episode): 11.01 million viewers.
Ep 7: 10.54 million viewers.

This suggests to me that we had about 500 thousand of the wrong fans watching. Putting these C and D list "celebrities" on the show is only going to alienate the loyal fan base. But I suspect I've gone on a rather long winded tangent.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #180 on: November 19, 2010, 09:03:29 AM »
I'm just saying that Kynt and Vyxsin put a bad spin on the show by making it seem off the wall. While they may make a lot of people watch the show b\c they're so weird, it's not a good way to portray TAR.

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #181 on: November 19, 2010, 09:08:34 AM »
b\c they're so weird, it's not a good way to portray TAR.

:ascared :'(

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #182 on: November 19, 2010, 09:15:29 AM »
:groan:
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline jerseydude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • It’s Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday
« Reply #183 on: November 19, 2010, 09:16:30 AM »
I'm just saying that Kynt and Vyxsin put a bad spin on the show by making it seem off the wall. While they may make a lot of people watch the show b\c they're so weird, it's not a good way to portray TAR.

Why is it? It WEIRD=BAD? They're different and you should not discriminate against them since they're goth and not the "usual American." I would actually love to see them back on the race.

BTW, I don't think this is actual Speculation but more of a wish/hope.
The Amazing Race TV Stars- Marc and Rovilson (Currently 1st)
Victor\'s Amazing Race- Mooyou and Jerseydude (Currently 5th)
RFF Amazing Race Season 2- Redskevin88 & Jerseydude (Eliminated 4th)
Mooyou\'s Amazing Race- Tammy and Victor (Finished 2nd Place )

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #184 on: November 19, 2010, 09:22:38 AM »

Why is it? It WEIRD=BAD? They're different and you should not discriminate against them since they're goth and not the "usual American." I would actually love to see them back on the race.

BTW, I don't think this is actual Speculation but more of a wish/hope.

If it is a free country like you say, than i have a right to dislike the "black and pink." BTW, what do goths accomplish in life by looking and acting like that?

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #185 on: November 19, 2010, 09:24:07 AM »
I just hoped this morning would be the start morning, but it looks like it won't be for a while yet  :'(
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #186 on: November 19, 2010, 09:30:35 AM »
I just hoped this morning would be the start morning, but it looks like it won't be for a while yet  :'(

There will most likely be a news story regarding the starting line. I have a Google alert out for it.

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #187 on: November 19, 2010, 09:36:13 AM »
The world is waiting...  :hearts: :jumpy:

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #188 on: November 19, 2010, 09:38:06 AM »

It should be anytime now... :conf:

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #189 on: November 19, 2010, 09:40:23 AM »
WISH: I hope TAR people boiled up the story that Claire is pregnant at the beginning of the race airing while she isn't actually. :lol: :groan: Okay, I'm crazy. :(
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #190 on: November 19, 2010, 09:41:06 AM »
Sometimes I worry that some weird members make RFF look bad. Then I realize that it takes all types of people to make the forums interesting. Even people who post incessantly.

If it is a free country like you say, than i have a right to dislike the "black and pink." BTW, what do goths accomplish in life by looking and acting like that?
I wonder what constant insipid posters accomplish by their deeds? Then I stop wondering and live and let live...
From there to here, and here to there,
funny things are everywhere

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #191 on: November 19, 2010, 09:43:36 AM »
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #192 on: November 19, 2010, 09:46:10 AM »
Sometimes I worry that some weird members make RFF look bad. Then I realize that it takes all types of people to make the forums interesting. Even people who post incessantly.

I wonder what constant insipid posters accomplish by their deeds? Then I stop wondering and live and let live...

Are you suggesting something?  B:)

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #193 on: November 19, 2010, 09:46:38 AM »
WISH: I hope TAR people boiled up the story that Claire is pregnant at the beginning of the race airing while she isn't actually. :lol: :groan: Okay, I'm crazy. :(

Where did you first hear this story?

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #194 on: November 19, 2010, 09:47:10 AM »

?? Huh??

We're waiting for the beginning of TAR 18.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #195 on: November 19, 2010, 09:49:12 AM »
The world is waiting...  :hearts: :jumpy:
We're waiting for the beginning of TAR 18.
?? Huh??

Well we all are, this just made it seem like you both knew it was going to start or something. The race possibly won't start today and then you'll have to wait 3 more days so...

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #196 on: November 19, 2010, 09:55:16 AM »
The race possibly won't start today and then you'll have to wait 3 more days so...

:(
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 09:58:27 AM by the-pr0phet »

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #197 on: November 19, 2010, 09:58:23 AM »

Well we all are, this just made it seem like you both knew it was going to start or something. The race possibly won't start today and then you'll have to wait 3 more days so...

:notme:

Haha. It was just an expression as it is supposedly close.   I don't know when exactly it will start though.   ;)

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #198 on: November 19, 2010, 10:00:35 AM »
Here's hoping that the race will start soon so that this topic will be over. It's getting a little crazy, no?

Offline milanissimo

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #199 on: November 19, 2010, 11:03:09 AM »
I think the race will start tomorrow... :hearts: :hearts:
Because the  12 of december there will be the final party of tar 17 ....and isn't possible that Phil ,the crew and other won't be there
Tomorrow is 20 november....about 20 -21 days...the race will finish  just in time for final party..