Archive > The Amazing Race 18 Spoilers and Speculation

TAR 18 Media

<< < (2/24) > >>

georgiapeach:
:jumpy: about darned time!! :lol:

Thank you the schnauzers!

Prophet:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on November 04, 2010, 07:21:21 PM ---:jumpy: about darned time!! :lol:

Thank you the schnauzers!

--- End quote ---

Those announcements about the HD season just came out on Tuesday. Isn't that unusually late?

theschnauzers:
I was almost in shock when I got an alert from TFC about the press release, and then noticed no one else had posted anything yet. And the three paragraphs at the heart of that release was a lot of meat to feed us with. (The ratings for TAR 17 to date, as well as the TAR 17 finale date.)

Now if they would tell us if its a regular cast or something else, maybe we can all breathe a little easier. :)

the-pr0phet, that all depends. The absence of any reports in the trades on top of the lack of a season 18 application period (so far)  was unusual, but a filming after the beginning of November isn't unusual.  

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: theschnauzers on November 04, 2010, 07:29:11 PM ---
Now if they would tell us if its a regular cast or something else, maybe we can all breathe a little easier. :)

--- End quote ---

You can read the TAR 18 spoilers to see exactly what kind of a race it will be. And exactly what sort of a cast it will be. ;)

The TAR 18 greenlighting was delayed somewhat to keep TAR 18 as much under wraps as possible, from what I hear.....

mswood:
It's still nice to have confirmation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version