Author Topic: RFF TAR 17 pick-em game  (Read 55395 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: RFF TAR 17 pick-em game
« Reply #250 on: December 16, 2010, 03:27:01 AM »
You can answer the picks without being logged in...so if you forget to log in, it won't record your answers. I don't know if there is anyway to see if that happened or not.

Oh dear....  :cmas4

I did login. :cmas13

I think there's nothing that can be done.... :cmas5 :'(

Thanks mswood for the wonderful game. I calculated and would have gotten around 255 points and would not have beaten you or MamaT and come in sixth. But it's okay, i'll just make sure my answers are really submitted next time round.. which i still do not know why it isn't.

Offline MamaT

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #251 on: December 16, 2010, 10:34:41 AM »
Ah, so in the end my nagging and whining points made no difference. I'm sure theres a lesson there somewhere :cmaslol

Congrats peach, I know how very much you wanted to win this, so Im happy for you.  BTW~ I let you beat me, I knew you would cry otherwise, and I didnt want to see a soggy peach :cmas50

Seriously, mswood, I had a blast playing your game.  This was not only my first season to play along with you, it was also my first season following spoilers.  I was concerned that knowing the outcome of things would take away the enjoyment of watching the episode.  However your game added a whole new perspective to watching the episode and I thoroughly enjoyed it.  Thank you so much for all your hard work and effort on our behalf   :cmas17

See you all in Feb.  (We'll give you the first episode Coutzy and Im taking you down peach!)

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #252 on: December 16, 2010, 02:56:16 PM »
Sorry JOAB I have no way to check.  It happens at least once to someone, I just assumed you missed another week.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #253 on: December 19, 2010, 02:40:57 AM »
It's okay mswood.. next time i'll check again properly. :cmas16