Archive > Big Brother 12

FINALE SHOW Discussion!! Live Updates!!

<< < (38/38)

Mandoli:
Hayden did say (upon evicting Enzo) that he thought he was sure Enzo was going to get the $25,000.

RealityFreakWill:
I wished that Julie would have told who came in 2nd and 3rd for the AC. Guess we'll never know.

Mandoli:

--- Quote from: RealityFreakWill on September 17, 2010, 11:37:16 AM ---I wished that Julie would have told who came in 2nd and 3rd for the AC. Guess we'll never know.
--- End quote ---

As far as I can remember, Julie/BB have never announced who was second and third in the America's Choice voting.

starbaby:

--- Quote from: Mandoli on September 17, 2010, 02:27:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: RealityFreakWill on September 17, 2010, 11:37:16 AM ---I wished that Julie would have told who came in 2nd and 3rd for the AC. Guess we'll never know.
--- End quote ---

As far as I can remember, Julie/BB have never announced who was second and third in the America's Choice voting.

--- End quote ---

All I remember is that last year when she was giving Jeff the card she sort of said, as an 'aside'--"it wasn't even close".

RealityFreakWill:

--- Quote from: starbaby on September 17, 2010, 10:30:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: Mandoli on September 17, 2010, 02:27:51 PM ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

All I remember is that last year when she was giving Jeff the card she sort of said, as an 'aside'--"it wasn't even close".

--- End quote ---

The only time I can remember Julie announcing the 2nd place was BB9, she told Sheila she came in 2nd then announced that James won the AC.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version