The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Asia

TARA 4 Links to watch

<< < (9/9)

Philimination:
I found some TARA episodes on YouTube for all 4 seasons (not the best quality though, only 240p). Give me the link so that I can post them there please :tup:.

georgiapeach:
LINKS to TARA 1-4 have been updated. If you are a member known to us please ask if you need links!

BourkieBoy:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on November 08, 2017, 06:24:19 AM ---LINKS to TARA 1-4 have been updated. If you are a member known to us please ask if you need links!

--- End quote ---

Me please Peach :)

done!

LandonM170:
So almost all of TAR Asia is out there (but not in great quality for the first four seasons) on two different sites except the final leg of season 4. The recap episode is out there, but not the final leg so if anyone has a file or video of the finale, I would love it and very much appreciate it.

Maanca:

--- Quote from: LandonM170 on September 18, 2023, 08:58:19 AM ---So almost all of TAR Asia is out there (but not in great quality for the first four seasons) on two different sites except the final leg of season 4. The recap episode is out there, but not the final leg so if anyone has a file or video of the finale, I would love it and very much appreciate it.

--- End quote ---

Ditto. While counting down the days to TAR35, I just recently binge-watched through Asia's 5 seasons for the first time! ...And I noticed all the uploads of the season 4 finale are the recap :/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version