Author Topic: TARA 4 Ep 1 Show discussion thread **SPOILERS**  (Read 16164 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
TARA 4 Ep 1 Show discussion thread **SPOILERS**
« on: September 15, 2010, 01:19:08 PM »
Opening this early since AXN has the show up on the website as we speak!!  :hearts:

Discuss the episode here and ONLY here please! No episode spoilers anywhere but here for right now.

Be aware that if you have not yet seen the show that this thread will contain serious spoilers!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TARA 4 Ep 1 Show discussion thread **SPOILERS**
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 01:22:34 PM »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2010, 01:27:25 PM »
From Mrs Shrek's excellent Timeline!!

TARA 4 Timeline

Malaysia

Thursday June 10

Race probably started early on morning of June 10.
Evidence: Allan Wu was still promoting China Rush the previous day.(1)

Startline: Thean Hou Buddhist Temple, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.(18 )

Travel: to Batu Caves, Selangor, Malaysia.(6)

Travel: from Kuala Lumpa, Malaysia to Penang, Malaysia.(3)
Flight duration approx 50m
Evidence: Allan Wu and other crew spotted on flight MH1140 from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to Penang, Malaysia: KUL - PEN Dep: 10:35 Arr: 11:25.(2)

Travel: to Futsal Court in Gelugor.
Possibly Gembira Parade Futsal Court, Lorong Delima 1, Gelugor, Pulau Pinang.(4)
Approx 10 miles/15 km from Penang Airport.
Evidence: Witness was spectator at task.(5)

Task Description: 10 teams arrived after 12:00 for a task at Futsal Court. Spectators were present to cheer on the teams and make noise. Task had finished by approx 16:00.(5) Image

Pitstop: Possibly Pinang Peranakan Mansion, Penang, Malaysia. (19)

=============================================

References: (Includes both ep 1/2)

Malaysia

1 [Allan Wu] is done with a full day of promotions for rushin around China. Now it's time to chill out before an early start tomorrow with a quick run. (June 9) Link

2a Just got on the plane. The crew of The Amazing Race Asia is on board I think. Recognize the host. Link
2b We were on flight 1140. To penang. The whole crew was there. All the production guys as well Link
2c I only saw the production team wit allan..n 2 foreigners. No teams. No idea where they started. The crew were havin all their shooting equipments wit them. Tats all i know Link

3 Speculation: All possible flights landing before 16:00 on June 10 that teams could possibly be on
    AK 5350     Dep: 06:55 Arr: 07:45
    MH 1134     Dep: 07:35 Arr: 08:25
    AK 5352     Dep: 08:25 Arr: 09:15
    MH 1138     Dep: 09:15 Arr: 10:05
    AK 5354     Dep: 10:20 Arr: 11:10
    MH 1140     Dep: 10:35 Arr: 11:25 *Allan Wu's flight
    AK 5362     Dep: 13:40 Arr: 14:30
    MH 1148     Dep: 13:55 Arr: 14:45

4 Web

5 10 June 2010, we work?
Penang new futsal court in gelugor,
9am i was already there with ...& others.
We waited, waited, and waited for at least 3 hours.
We was waiting for the amazing race asia's participant to reach from kl
Our job is to cheer & be the spectators while the participants play their task.
10 teams altogether
We was given macdee set as our lunch, shirt & sorts of props to be noisy
it ended at about 4pm

Link

5b Screengrabs Image 21 Image 22
Link

6a went to batu caves this morning n saw filming for the next season for amazing race asia (Facebook)

6b Screengrabs Image 8 Image 12 Image 13 Image 14 Image 25 Image 27 Image 32
Link

7 today would be interesting working day for me.Our counter- ticketing was surrounded by media in the morning.There were 9 groups of participants from amazing  race programme rushed to purchase flight tickets in our counter.

Today, suddenly Amazing race Asia approached our Sales counter.
Link

8a OMG.There is filming here! Is Amazing Race Asia! waiting at the same gate with me! To KK! and they are just sitting at the bench same row with me now! Link

8b Has kindly replied and she saw a M/M team on her flight: 6/11 AK5106 dep 1250PM arr1530. They left the airport by taxi about 1555. Link

8c ! Flight delay due to heavy rain... But its still OK because got the Amazing Race contestants and crew waiting with me... Very cheeky bunch of people... Link

8d I saw them on the 11th June, about 5pm local time in Malaysia. They were in the LCCT airport, waiting for a flight to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. It was the AK5112 flight. (email)

9 All possible flights from PEN to KUL on June 11
    MH 1133 Dep: 06:40 Arr: 07:35
    MH 1137 Dep: 07:10 Arr: 08:05
    AK 5353 Dep: 07:10 Arr: 08:00
    AK 5351 Dep: 08:15 Arr: 09:05
    MH 1139 Dep: 09:00 Arr: 09:55
    MH 1143 Dep: 10:45 Arr: 11:40
    AK 5355 Dep: 10:50 Arr: 11:50
    MH 1145 Dep: 12:00 Arr: 12:55
    AK 5363 Dep: 14:55 Arr: 15:45
    MH 1149 Dep: 15:20 Arr: 16:15
    AK 5375 Dep: 15:35 Arr: 16:25
    AK 5365 Dep: 17:10 Arr: 18:00
    MH 1155 Dep: 17:25 Arr: 18:20
    MH 1157 Dep: 18:40 Arr: 19:35
    MH 1161 Dep: 19:30 Arr: 20:25
    MH 1165 Dep: 20:40 Arr: 21:35
    MH 1167 Dep: 21:45 Arr: 22:40
    AK 5369 Dep: 23:00 Arr: 23:55

10 All possible flights from KUL to BKI on June 11
    AK 5100 Dep: 06:50 Arr:09:20
    MH 2604 Dep: 07:30 Arr:10:05
    AK 5124 Dep: 07:50 Arr:10:25
    MH 80    Dep: 09:00 Arr:11:35
    MH 2612 Dep: 09:20 Arr:11:55
    AK 5102 Dep: 09:30 Arr:12:00
    AK 5122 Dep: 10:20 Arr:12:45
    AK 5104 Dep: 11:10 Arr:13:40
    MH 86    Dep: 12:00 Arr:14:35
    AK 5106 Dep: 12:50 Arr:15:20 *Teams spotted on this flight
    AK 5108 Dep: 14:10 Arr:16:45
    MH 2616 Dep: 14:15 Arr:16:50
    MH 68    Dep: 15:00 Arr:17:35
    AK 5114 Dep: 16:00 Arr:18:30
    AK 5110 Dep: 17:10 Arr:19:40
    MH 2662 Dep: 17:30 Arr:20:05
    AK 5112 Dep: 18:30 Arr:21:00 *Teams spotted on this flight
    MH 2628 Dep: 20:00 Arr:22:35
    AK 5126 Dep: 21:25 Arr:23:59
    MH 2626 Dep: 21:50 Arr:00:25

11 Amazing race~located at sutera harbour res0rt Link Web

12a tadi ada shooting AMAZING RACE ASIA kat pasar malam filipino. damn. haha. all the contestants have to eat 200 meatballs for each team. Link
Translation: there had been shooting AMAZING RACE ASIA near the Filipino night market. damn. haha. all the contestants have to eat 200 meatballs for each team.

12b venue: filipino market, located in kota kinabalu, sabah, malaysia.
time: 12june, about 5pm until 4 am(next day)
actually i'm a worker in the market. i did saw 7 teams before i leave the market. the 7th team that managed to arrive is about 1.30am. their task is to eat 200 chicken meatballs.
i do not know where they are from before arrive at the market. and where are they were heading to after completing the task because i already leave the market at 2am.
Link

yup, most of them got sick. haha. they just like drunk. haha. meatballs drunk. Link

13a Am in the same hotel AND was on the same flight as the AMAZING RACE ASIA participants (*hush,hush*) Link

13b yups, in sutera harbour (email)

14 TARA is shooting in Kg Tanjung Aru Baru. I managed to take a picture. So this it is. It's really shoot infront of my house. Unfortunately, my house is not in this picture. No timestamp for image yet. Link

15 Wah! Amazing race shoot in sapi island..find the flag hurry....! yeah.. I believe its amazing race asia Link

16 Travel to the TAR Marine Park is easy as hourly speedboat rides can be caught at the Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal in the northern end of Kota Kinabalu, along Jalan Fuad Stephens. Prices are fixed: It costs RM17 per person for each island visited (return to Jesselton Point included). A compulsory Tariff Fee of RM6 pp must also be paid at the Jesselton Point Terminal before departing. A RM10 pp Environmental Conservation Fee is payable upon arrival to the first island of the day. Each additional island you want to visit will cost an extra RM17 pp. Boats depart every hour to the island of your choice, with earliest departure at 7:30am and last departure at 4:30pm. The last return boats are at 5:00pm. The trip takes 15-20 minutes depending on the island. For unscheduled trips, you can charter a boat starting at about RM200. Web

17 Sapi is like Manukan, but smaller and is the second most developed and popular island in the park. It has basic restaurant facilities, toilets, snorkelling equipment rental and a few representative stands for water sports agents. Shallow water snorkelling offers some excitement, especially as the fish react favourably to tourists who usually feed them bread. There is a sand bank to the north of the island, which, at low tide, makes it possible to cross over to the south western tip of Gaya island. Web

18 Screengrabs Image 3
Link

19 Screengrabs Image 7
Link

« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 01:31:06 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2010, 01:27:43 PM »
THANK YOU BANZAI!!!

based on Mrs Shrek's timeline

TARA 4 episode 1
Airdate: Thursday, September 23rd, 2010 on AXN channel,
9PM in Singapore, India, Philippines, Malaysia
10PM in Hong Kong
11PM in Taiwan and Korea
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All 10 teams got a ride in this beautiful classic car to the starting line.

Teams get ready to dash to their backpacks at the starting line in the Thean Hou Buddhist Temple in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Clue instructs them to make their way to  Batu Caves, Selangor, Malaysia

Run upstairs to the Batu Caves and get another clue.

lol, now run downstairs and grab a taxi back to the airport.

Fly from Kuala Lumpa, Malaysia to Penang, Malaysia.
Flight duration approx 50m

When landed, make your way to Futsal Court in Gelugor and play a game of soccer sponsored by Caltex.

Pitstop: Pinang Peranakan Mansion, Penang, Malaysia

Thanks and greeting to RFF, Mrs Shrek, GeorgiaPeach, CabioTAR, and all TAR detectives.  :jam:

« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 01:34:03 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2010, 01:31:39 PM »
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 01:20:12 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2010, 01:31:57 PM »
i dont want spolied but this leg was good but the detour was pretty bad seam like they dont have money for detour

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2010, 02:04:05 PM »
WARNING. This message will talk about my perception on the first eppy. Read it if you really are well informed about the spoilers. HOWEVER, please don't if you really really don't want to be spoiled. But I think it doesn't spoil anything, but still :tup:

-----------
As usual, I hated Allan Wu as the lame host. :res: The tasks are nice, though some are random. Product placement to the max (but I liked it!). Teams? I love the cast. There's the Indian Brothers whom I loved to be annoyed. There's Ivan and Hilda, who looks sooo cute (but annoying sometimes).
-----------
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 02:07:36 PM by Cocoa »
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2010, 02:16:27 PM »
RFF Frantic Poster

View Profile Email Personal Message (Online)

TARA4 Episode Recaps (enter at your own peril; it's all Spoilers)
« on: Today at 02:14:47 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify
TARA4 started with a bang in Kuala Lumpur, capital of Malaysia. Allan Wu, really confident and poised in his role as host announced that the 10 teams met at a site in KL that I did not quite catch. There would be 11 legs, 7 elimination pit stops and unstated but by subtraction 3 non-elimination legs. Teams are reminded (as if they didn't know) that the first team across the finish line of the final leg wins the $100,000 US prize. Allan's arm was raised and his GO sent the teams in motion to retrieve the clues now on top of their backpacks. The starting point is Tien-Ho Temple.

This episode will have great nostalgia for Amazing Race fans. The first clue is to Batu Caves, where a ROADBLOCK awaits and where AR11, ep.9 happened. The drive is a long distance across the huge land area of KL, and many teams got lost along the way. Some had to ask for help and others just got their on their own. Each arriving team must choose one person to do the task before proceeding. This one is the classic climb up all 272 steps to the top with a gift basket for the monk with the clues. Those competing have to contend with pesky monkeys all over their legs, presumably trying to steal parts of the gift. Some teams kept the correct count and many did not and have to do it over.  The pain of the do-over convinced those teams to count more accurately, so there did not seem to be any problems with the second tries. As best I could determine, the arrival at the monk was:

1. Ethan and Khairie
2. Alan and Wendy
3. Yani and Nadine - their vehicle went dead but they hijacked a local to guide them, leaving him stranded when they received their clue
4. Richard and Richard
5. Ivan and Hilda
6. Hussein and Natasha
7. Sunanina and dimple
8. Sahil and Manas
9. Lani and Jess
I could not figure out where Michelle and Claire finished this ROADBLOCK, but they will turn up later.

The next clue is to the Penang Pernakan Museum. This was featured in AR16, ep. 8 as the pit stop. Teams had to look for "Baldwin" (unspecified what that means) and sing a song. Teams did not have much trouble with associating Baldwin with a fine piano brand with a marked Baldwin label on one sitting in plain sight somewhere in the museum. Under the cover was scores of sheet music to a new variation on the American folk tune "Amazing Grace":

Amazing Grace on the the football field
How meaningful we'll see
Defend the goal against the super strikers
Or get a penalty.

Teams were directed to Futsal Field, an indoor soccer league venue. There they faced young , perhaps 11 year old, soccer players trying to rip the soccer ball down their throats from about the penalty kick area. Each team member had to take a specific number of turns defending their relatively narrow goal. Any goals scored on them out of 8 tires would penalize them 2 minutes each on release. All the teams incurred some penalty; it range form 2 minutes for Richard and Richard to 16 minutes for Jess and Lani.

The next clue sent team to Swettenham Pier, where a clue sends them aboard the Star Cruise ship Pisces. The DETOUR is Flags, collect 5 nautical flags with cryptic clues in nautical terms, or Rags, where one member must go down the side of the ship to wash a window while the other goes into the ship to find that room from the inside and take a picture of that. This is not difficult except for those having trouble following directions (do you hear me, Yani and Nadine?). Teams almost always finish in the order they arrived on the ship. The pit stop is a short distance away including up 2 decks.

The finish order of the teams was:
1. Ethan and Knairie
2. Richard and Richard
3. Michelle and Claire
4. Sunanina and Dimple
5. Wendy and Alan
6. Ivan and Hilda
7. Sahil and Manas
8. Jess and Lani
9. Hussein and Natashe (how did they get out of last place? they were running way behind for a long time but finally caught up to the next team ahead)
10. Yani and Naidine - Allan asked why a last-place finish? These two appeared to be humbled by that experience but the car trouble was a major factor beyond their control (do such breakdowns on new cars happen often; I don't think so)

Allan Wu told them they were fortunate that this first episode (historically, 3 of ARA's 4 seasons now have gone first leg non-elimination) was a designated non-elimination point. So they were  still alive in the race but would have to finish first or incur a 30 minute penalty at the end of the next leg. In the history of Marked for elimination, I only remember David and Mary succeeding in finishing first.

Most of the performance variation was due to bad navigation and the relative focus on driving segments between tasks. Many teams got lost between tasks. They will have to get their collective acts together or get crushed.

I have to comment that two relatively low-key Male/Male teams finished first and second this leg. The Female/Female teams finished 3rd, 4th, 8th and 10th.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 06:47:19 PM by apskip »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2010, 02:16:32 PM »
This thread is for episode discussion. In here, it is enter at your own risk, so no spoiler bars are needed.

Thanks though!! :kuss:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2010, 02:19:40 PM »
BTW, Jess and Lani served 4 minute penalty. I believe it was Sahil and Manas?
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2010, 03:53:00 PM »
and think one had 16 pealnty

Offline Mattyness

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2010, 07:06:01 PM »
So Happy Yani and Nadine wern't eliminated. They had an awfully unlucky leg. Hoping they progress further and recover from this.

Offline TARdevotee

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2010, 05:49:21 AM »
Loved the clue asking them to find the Pit Stop from TAR16. Seeing a small, little crossover like that is always fun! Nice to see the Batu Caves again but the Detour seemed too...random? While I enjoy TARA's challenging tasks (something US TAR can learn from a little), they tend to have tasks that are not all that culturally significant sometimes (something TARA can learn from a little).

Genuinely surprised that the cast full of mactors weren't primping and playing it up for the cameras as much as I thought they would, so yay for that!  :tup: Was scared the Richards would be Rovilson & Marc 2.0, but thankfully they're nothing like them...or at least not yet...we'll see. Love Ivan and Hilda! Always gotta have a soft spot for the wacky teams!

Still a little annoyed with the editing though. Still a bit choppy and would like to know how certain teams are able to pass one another up from Point A to Point B, rather than the sudden cuts showing one team suddenly ahead of another. And is it so difficult to seat teams during confessionals matching their names on the screen? If Sunaina and Dimple are on, it's not difficult to seat them on camera as Sunaina and Dimple and not the other way around (US TAR usually gets this right). I know, it's a small thing, but it still bothers me! A little more development on getting to know the teams wouldn't hurt either.

Overall, definitely looking forward to the rest of the season! Go Ivan and Hilda!

Offline calv_10

• RFF Jr. Member
    • Calvin's Hub
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2010, 06:40:24 AM »
this leg seems to be too easy. it was pretty boring until the end when the last two teams made huge mistakes.

oh, i'm also done with my customary recap for episode 1. :)

http://www.calvinshub.com/2010/09/the-amazing-race-asia-4-episode-1/
Read my recaps on The Amazing Race Asia after each episode.

Offline Obbyz

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2010, 07:49:34 AM »
Yani & Nadine not eliminated  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: <3 them!

Offline topaz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2010, 08:33:24 AM »
yes, I'd watched the 1st episode of TARA 4 via video stream from AXN Asia's website and I say the quality and speed are nice without interference.  I wish this should be done from other TAR versions like in the US, Latin America and Australia. :tup:

Offline chanan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2010, 07:55:07 PM »
hi guys! OMG im so excited that the race is officially STARTED!!!
i havent watched it yet (blocked in australia  :( ), so im sorry i cant contribute to this thread, and im refraining from reading it just in case there are spoilers..>.<"
arrgh....hopefully i get to watch episode 1 asap! hehe...

Offline jps0228

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I make Amazing Race SIMS Version Videos!!
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2010, 12:27:31 AM »
After the Episode 1 I can no compare teams from this season on other seasons...

Ethan & Khaire - Sam & Vince (S3)
Rich & Rich - Mark & Rovilson (S2)
Claire & Michelle - Vanessa & Pamela (S2)
Sunaina & Dimple - Ida & Tania (S3)
Alan & Wendy - Andrew & Syeon (S1)
Ivan & Hilda - Henry & Terri (S2)
Sahil & Manas - I Don't know xD
Jess & Lani - Aubrey & Jacqueline (S1)
Hussein & Natasha - I Don't know xD
Yani & Nadine - Paula & Natasha (S2)
"I heard you're dad went into a restaurant and ate everything at the restaurant and they have to close the restaurant" -Ralph Wiggum

Offline Evan_Weinstein

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Amazing Racer
    • EVANMINAL-MINDS
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2010, 01:05:31 AM »
i will use the international versions instead

Ethan & Khaire - John & Scott (US Season 9)
Rich & Rich - Tyler & James (US Season 10)
Claire & Michelle - Pamela & Vanessa (Asia Season 2)
Sunaina & Dimple - Ferna & Fran (Latin America Season 1)
Alan & Wendy - Edwin & Monica (Asia Season 1)
Ivan & Hilda - Charla & Mirna (US Season 5)
Sahil & Manas - Hector & Miguel (China Rush Season 1)
Jess & Lani - Lori & Bolo (US Season 6)
Hussein & Natasha - Gus & Hera (US Season 6)
Yani & Nadine - Tian & Jaree (US Season 4)
Singaporean here - PM me, if you need me to translate, Chinese, Malay, English, German or Japanese

Offline GreenNegg

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2010, 08:46:05 AM »
I wish TARA will have speed bumps instead of being 'Marked for Elimination' or giving up all your money. At least teams may have the chance to avoid being eliminated.

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2010, 10:57:05 AM »
I wish TARA will have speed bumps instead of being 'Marked for Elimination' or giving up all your money. At least teams may have the chance to avoid being eliminated.

It's done so that people won't be angry over how Speed Bumps lame, however, this might stir controversy about the teams who will get penalties like this.

But for me, as long as they are pre-determined, it's fine :tup:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2010, 07:56:09 AM »
Tf anyone is watching the show LIVE on AXN and wants to update/share as you go, this is the place!!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2010, 12:54:52 PM »
this leg seems to be too easy. it was pretty boring until the end when the last two teams made huge mistakes.

oh, i'm also done with my customary recap for episode 1. :)

http://www.calvinshub.com/2010/09/the-amazing-race-asia-4-episode-1/

Thanks Calvin!! Great job as always!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2010, 02:04:43 AM »
My recaps are back! :jumpy: :jumpy:

New format!

This will be the format for US TAR as well.
Just here to visit.

Offline banzai

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2010, 02:43:40 AM »

intro