Author Topic: TARA 4 Alan & Wendy (Hong Kong)  (Read 6659 times)

Offline banzai

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
TARA 4 Alan & Wendy (Hong Kong)
« on: September 13, 2010, 11:57:37 PM »

Alan Luk, 32, Actor | Wendy Lee, 24, Actress
Dating Couple, Hong Kong

Having grown up in New York, Wendy has always been a huge fan of both The Amazing Race Asia (TARA) and the US series, so when applications opened up for Season 4, she did not hesitate. In fact, her plans to return to NYC were put on hold because of TARA!

Despite her sweet demeanour, Wendy has a fiercely independent streak. At age 20, she quit school and moved to Hong Kong all by herself, to pursue her dream as an actress. Her gutsy efforts have paid off for she came out top 10 in the Miss Hong Kong 2006 pageant and has since appeared in several local TV dramas. Fellow racer Alan has also been an actor since 2001 and the two met while they were working on a TV drama. They have been together for a year but their relationship has been volatile at times. “One fight was especially memorable in particular because the Police came and tried to resolve it,” recalls Wendy.

So why did Alan agree to join the race? “Life is short, so why not,” he grins. Looks like this will be one spontaneous team who lives for the moment!

Links:
http://www.axn-asia.com/tara/teams/team-10
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 05:29:14 PM by banzai »

Offline chanan

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: TARA 4 Alan & Wendy (Hong Kong)
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 03:12:06 AM »
Wendy Lee is an actress from TVB in HK~i found her blog:
http://blog.tvb.com/wendylee/

Offline Obbyz

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TARA 4 Alan & Wendy (Hong Kong)
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 03:40:35 AM »
Alan is very different from the photo above , in this photo he look weird , but when I saw him on the TV he is look like very calm , and now I love this team , they are cool!  :jumpy: :jumpy: