Author Topic: POST BB12 FINALE UPDATES AND DISCUSSION  (Read 174089 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: POST BB12 FINALE UPDATES AND DISCUSSION
« Reply #275 on: December 06, 2010, 02:52:12 PM »
Wow, that tweet she posted last night sure was very misleading. I'm sure lots of people will be confused now.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #276 on: December 06, 2010, 04:01:12 PM »
Sure thing Will!

Mark and Mercedes in the morning( i think it's a las vagas radio station)

Mark: here's Rachel " in the Rachel and Brendon situation we just saw the story that most of America saw this morning. Rachel we're sorry your going thru this what's ur take on whats happening here?

Rachel I'm soo heartbroken and upset i don't  even want to  discuss  it or think about it bout it.i think that it's horrible  and i don't want to enable a  cheater or enable these  fame whores  that are  like  going on and take advantage of the situation so I'm releasing a press release to OK magazine and that's all i want to have to deal with it. I'm personally shocked and upset with  the whole situation

Mercedes: I'm sorry you're going thru this Rachel  you're very nice we've had the opportunity to spend some time to with you  it's got to be hard going thru this.   do you feel like it's kinda like the whole twitter and having access to people in the spotlight  is part of whats to blame for this whole situation?

Rachel (ugh heard silently)Like i said I just think  that these girls are enablers and using this situation and taking advantage of you know of myself, of  Brendon and our fanbase  that we have on twitter and i think it's  very unfortunate that people are even paying attention to them  what so ever because  i feel they're the ones  that kinda  seduced Brendon and I don't know it's just a sticky situation   and I'm not really sure myself on it  but like i said I'm releasing a press release to OK magazine and  if you guys want to read about it  or if any one of the fans are interested in it  that's the  extent of what i want to talk about it that all i want to discuss it

Mark: where are you spending most of your time now Rachel i know you were doing alot of back and forth between  Vegas and La to be with Brendon  are you in town or  are you still doing alot of traveling  back n forth where are you ?

Rachel:  Oh I'm in las vegas and I'm gonna be staying  in Las Vegas for a long time 

Mark  back in town  yeah it was really good to see you a couple of weeks back and yeah we really
 think the world of you and were sorry you're going thru this  and we appreciate you talking about it
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #277 on: December 06, 2010, 04:16:59 PM »
Thanks Ugot! I'll be on the lookout for the press release and I'm sure it will be more informative and detailed.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #278 on: December 06, 2010, 04:38:33 PM »
Oh it will be. that was just a short version of what she wanted to put out there!

Im really glad that she's not gonna deal with him doing that to her. it's disrepectful and he doesnt deserve anyone as a g/f.

I beleive Rachel will be fine. she's a very very strong person inside. her tone was very mature. nothing like what she showed us on TV

Thanks Ugot! I'll be on the lookout for the press release and I'm sure it will be more informative and detailed.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #279 on: December 06, 2010, 06:06:15 PM »
I'm so confused!!!  Be interesting to see what her press release says.

Hopefully they will both grow and learn from the situation.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #280 on: December 06, 2010, 08:57:09 PM »
Well, I didn't think they'd stay together.....but I sure would not have predicted this scenario. 

Will be interesting to hear/see what her official 'statement' says.

I'm guessing Brendon will have a difficult time working now....
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #281 on: December 06, 2010, 10:35:42 PM »
more on Brenchalgate

Rants and Raves: Rachel Reilly and Brendan Villegas Split?       
Written by Vic2rea     
Monday, 06 December 2010 18:50 
Rants and Raves

Rachel Reilly and Brendan Villegas Split?
By Vic2rea

Some of us Big Brother fans gave their relationship six months, max, after the show ended in September.  Here it is just December and Molly Shephard outed Brendan Villegas for cheating on Rachel Reilly and included a nude picture.   

Our Sponsor

From what I understand, this Molly person saw a tweet from Rachel about laying in bed with her future hubby and decided to "bare" it all to Rachel.  Now, I read that Rachel didn't believe her, so Molly followed up with nude pictures of Brendan.  Then, Brendan admitted that he messed up.  End of relationship, end of story?  No.. we're talking Brendan... and in true Brendan drama-queen style, he releases a video apology to Rachel on YouTube with the expected tears.  Pitiful.  Gagging and retching yet or just giggling at the immaturity of it all... 

TMZ describes it best... "In one of the most ridiculous, cry-babyish, pathetic videos to ever hit the web -- Brendon recorded an apology to his former reality TV show girlfriend for sending shots of his wang to some chick he met online ... who then released them into cyberspace.  Brendon claims he was duped by the naked photo recipient -- who allegedly threatened to blackmail the swim coach if he didn't send her video of himself.  Brendon -- who cries more than a 13-year-old girl at a Justin Bieber concert -- claims he wants to spend the "rest of his life" making things right with Rachel.  If she'll ever talk to him again."

You don't suppose Brenchel would stoop so low as to try to become the next Speidi and this is just a publicity stunt?  Sorry, just my cynical side coming out.

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php/other/41-gg/9958-rants-and-raves-rachel-reilly-and-brendan-villegas-split

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #282 on: December 06, 2010, 10:45:50 PM »
Well, I didn't think they'd stay together.....but I sure would not have predicted this scenario. 

Brendon is not working. He's a student at UCLA pursuing a PH'd degree. He will be in school for five years. He deleted his facebook and twitter profile Saturday afternoon. He said he is going to stay out of the spotlight and focus on his schooling.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #283 on: December 07, 2010, 08:46:35 AM »

Brendon is not working. He's a student at UCLA pursuing a PH'd degree. He will be in school for five years. He deleted his facebook and twitter profile Saturday afternoon. He said he is going to stay out of the spotlight and focus on his schooling.

smartest decision he's made in six months.  

*evilKC comes out* I did have to giggle a bit remembering how after Brendon shaved his head in the house the other houseguests were saying he looked like a penis   :( 

Kevin from Season 11 is quite intrigued by the pics and was doing his own detective work to see if it was really him  :lol:  ala trying to match moles on his body to the pic.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 08:49:55 AM by kcphilly »

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #284 on: December 07, 2010, 08:48:29 AM »

Thanks for the clarification Will.  I knew he was going to school...  but I thought maybe it was one of those 'Teaching Assistant' things where they teach some classes while still studying and pursuing their degree.  When I was in college I'd have the real professor maybe one or two days a week and then the TA a day or two (for some classes).

Anyway... he can run but he can't hide.  This is just my opinion...but perhaps he should get professional help....totally disconnect himself from Rachel and all BB things and concentrate on his education and career.  From what we heard from his family and former fiance (which I understand is manipulated by producers)...  he had 'issues' even before BB.  

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #285 on: December 09, 2010, 01:23:28 PM »
The latest of Rachel's tweets:

She drove up to LA last night to film more scenes on The Bold and the Beautiful today. She is going straight back to Vegas after she finish filming today.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #286 on: December 09, 2010, 04:41:37 PM »
The “R” List: ‘Big Brother’ Star Rachel Reilly Skypes Back!
December 9th, 2010 3:47 pm / Author: OK! Staff SHARE

Follow The Apprentice alum Jenn Hoffman, reality star turned-reality reporter on her adventures in Hollywood. She’ll dish on all the gossip, rumors, events, sightings and other craziness in the reality TV world. Forget the A-list — this is all about the R(eality)- list!
Big Brother star Rachel Reilly breaks her silence and speaks exclusively to OK! Magazine’s “R- List” column about the cheating rumors, her feelings and the ultimate betrayal by her fiancé, BB12 co-star Brendon Villegas.

As a reality television reporter, I see a lot of crazy stuff. Lies, cheating, fighting, backstabbing and all the other basic shenanigans that happen when you turn a video camera on a bunch of crazy people. Let’s face it: Most reality TV participants are nuts.

OK! BLOG: THE “R” LIST — CHATTING WITH MARRIED TO ROCK STARS PERRY & ETTY FARRELL

However, sometimes you get thrown a reality TV curveball that you do not see coming. Skype sex! Blackmail! Aliases! Betrayal! I was shocked when I logged into Twitter on Monday and watched the demise of one of reality TVs most notorious couples unfolding right in front of my eyes. I was so sad because I realized this public humiliation was happening to one of my friends. I felt really bad for Rachel and privately texted her my thoughts and best wishes. At the time I had no intention of interviewing Rachel or Brendon for OK! Magazine. It was a private matter.

OK! BLOG: THE “R” LIST — REAL HOUSEWIVES OF BEVERLY HILLS DRAMA BEGINS!

THEN BRENDON MADE A VIDEO! I’m not sure if it was temporary insanity or just sheer panic over the fear of losing Rachel, but for some reason Brendon thought it would be a good idea to post this: TMZ Video: Big Brother Star Brendon — Naked Photo Scandal!

And that’s when all hell broke loose. I contacted Rachel right away. So… the big question: Has another one of the most notorious reality TV couples has fallen victim to Hollywood whoredom?

OK! BLOG: THE “R” LIST — REALITY BASH 2010 APPROACHES!

I got on a private Skype call with Rachel to find out the truth. In our phone call Rachel breaks her silence.

When we first discussed doing an interview for The R List, the first thing Rachel makes clear is she doesn’t want to speak to the press. She already has been contacted by countless TV reporters, radio stations and online outlets and says she has no interest in publicly addressing the situation. It was only after we both went online and saw all the crazy rumors, silly misconceptions and outright outlandish theories that Rachel decided it would be best to address this issue one time and exclusively speak to OK! Magazine, simply to clear up the gossip. I’m grateful to Rachel for opening up to me. Keep in mind: This is not a Heidi and Spencer style publicity stunt. The feelings and the people involved in this are real.

• In our Skype convo Rachel seems upset, but strong.
• She tells me about the Twitter messages with Molly Shephard and goes into specifics about what happened. We discuss what she was feeling as a total stranger revealed the intimate details of a Facebook flirtation followed by Skype sex sessions with the love of her life, Brendon.
• Rachel STILL doesn’t fully know what happened, who Brendon cheated with or when. This “Molly” chick stopped responding to her, so she can only go on what Brendon tells her is the truth now.
• Rachel claims she has not watched Brendon’s apology, but later admits to peeping parts of the video.
• Surprisingly, she defends Brendon and says they are working on their relationship.
• She goes as far as to suggest he was “seduced” by predatory women who were just seeking money and fame.
• Rachel is in Vegas and is not sure when she will see Brendon next.
• During our call, Rachel sends a stern message to the girls who Skyped with Brendon

OK! BLOG: THE “R” LIST — CELEBRITY APPRENTICE — ALL A BIG SET-UP?

Rachel sounds very much like a girl who is still in love with Brendon, and despite learning of his indiscretions she plans on sticking by “her man” no matter what. Personally I think she just isn’t ready to let go of all the plans she created for them in her mind. It’s hard to let go of your perfect future.

It worries me that she is forgiving Brendon so quickly, but Rachel is a strong girl and frankly, it’s none of my business. Or yours. But we’ll talk about it anyway, won’t we?

Keep it real!

Jenn

http://www.okmagazine.com/2010/12/the-r-list-big-brother-star-rachel-riley-skypes-back/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 04:45:40 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #287 on: December 10, 2010, 12:35:09 AM »
Thanks, Ugot for posting the article. Finally got released.

Sounds like they are just separated for now, taking some time apart.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #288 on: December 10, 2010, 09:39:16 AM »
I will still be surprised if this relationship makes it....    :cmas5

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #289 on: December 10, 2010, 01:56:43 PM »
Rachel's scene from The Bold and the Beautiful that she taped yesterday will air on Monday, January 24th.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #290 on: December 10, 2010, 03:48:27 PM »
Her's part 1 from the skype interview with rachel and OK mag.

http://www.okmagazine.com/2010/12/the-r-list-part-1-of-big-brother-star-rachel-reillys-skype-interview/

Recap for WILL:

rachel confirms that she's no longer engaged with brendon. that she broke up with him but she's sticking by him as a FREIND and that she will give him a chance to get things right. Rachel says that she still loves him but that he messed up and that shefirst not srue if she wants to marry him and then states that she  does want to marry him but he has alot of proving to do.

** when part 2 is  release Will I can recap again for you.**

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #291 on: December 10, 2010, 06:04:54 PM »
thanks for the links!!

they were engaged?  :cmas18

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #292 on: December 10, 2010, 11:55:48 PM »
Thanks Ugot. You rock!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #293 on: December 13, 2010, 10:13:17 AM »
Big Brother's Rachel Reilly Talks Scandal and Soaps

She's not just living a soap opera these days, she's also appearing on one. Big Brother 12 vixen Rachel Reilly just shot her fourth episode of The Bold and the Beautiful — airing January 24 — and it's proving to be a much-needed distraction from real-life events. Reilly recently became the innocent third party in a sex-Skyping scandal in which her man, Brendon Villegas, whom she met and fell in love with on Big Brother, sent photos of his naked genitals to a woman he met online. (In an apology video, Villegas claims he was being blackmailed).

The incident abruptly ended Reilly's relationship with Villegas. It may also have ended his gig on The Bold and the Beautiful. Reilly plays a waitress at the show's Bikini Beach restaurant. Villegas had been playing a bartender there, at least until the scandal broke. She was invited back for the January episode. He wasn't. Meanwhile, Reilly's keeping a stiff upper lip.

"I'm dealing with the cards I've been dealt and moving forward," Reilly tells TV Guide Magazine. "I'm so excited to be back on the soap, and this time my character finally has a name! It's Julie, after [Big Brother host] Julie Chen. How cool is that?" This is Reilly's first acting role — she's a Las Vegas cocktail waitress in real life — and though she only gets a few lines per episode, she witnesses some hot stuff. "On my last appearance in November I was in that great slapping scene with Brooke and Taylor," she says. "This time I get to witness something really important between Justin and Donna — I can't talk about it but it's sooo good!"

Despite Reilly's breakup with Villegas, she still holds good thoughts for him. "Brendon is an amazing person and he will remain my best friend — I wish him all the luck in the world," she says. "We shared an amazing experience on Big Brother, and we shared something very special on The Bold and the Beautiful. It felt different — a little odd — filming the show without him. But I'm excited to see what the future holds."

Is there any hope for reconciliation? "I'm not really comfortable discussing that right now," Reilly states. "I honestly don't know. It's so soon. There are so many mixed emotions." But she wouldn't mind if Villegas did return to the soap. "I'd be okay with it," Reilly admits. "Hopefully, we will get to work together again. It'd be kind of cool to see him on the set."

In the meantime, Reilly is downright giddy about her recurring suds gig, especially the pampering. "It's like a little fairy tale," she says. "I have my own dressing room. I get my hair and makeup done. It's what every girl dreams of. I've always wanted my life to go in this direction, so this is all so surreal and exhilarating."

Now if only her character had a last name. "I'm keep hoping I turn out to be the long-lost niece of Sally Spectra," Reilly says with her exuberant trademark cackle. "Hey, I've got the red hair!"

http://www.seattlepi.com/tvguide/431682_tvgif13.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #294 on: December 15, 2010, 12:17:25 AM »
BRENDON AND RACHEL REUNITED IN VEGAS!

Rachel tweeted this picture earlier this evening and her comment was: We're bringing the romance back!

« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 01:42:23 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #295 on: December 15, 2010, 01:01:35 AM »
I know the picture is sideways and I'm trying to figure how to fix it. Will redo the picture once I get it right.

UPDATE:
It's fixed as you can see....
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 01:51:21 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #296 on: December 15, 2010, 05:36:33 AM »
hey Will. I saw that tweet and pic too. and was gonna post it. but from the way the tweet came to me  i wasnt sure if she tweeted it or somone else posted that pic in a  tweet and THEY said "bringing the roamance back" and sent it to Rachel with hopes of rachel and brendon getting back 2gether.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #297 on: December 18, 2010, 08:42:41 AM »
Britney Haynes makes #5 on Zap2It's 2010 list

You know her as: The last woman standing on "Big Brother" Season 12.

Why we like her: The 12th season of "Big Brother" was dominated by an all-male alliance that formed in the first week and stuck together to the final three. And that was great for them. But along for the ride was 22 year-old Britney from Arkansas, whom we thought was going to do nothing but annoy us all summer long. Instead, Britney turned out to be sarcastic, snarky and hilarious. She was definitely the best thing about the season.

Where else you've seen her: Nowhere, yet. She's pretty and bubbly -- she could definitely pop up somewhere else if she wanted to continue her 15 minutes of fame.

-- Andrea Reiher, Zap2it

http://www.zap2it.com/news/pictures/zap-2010-underrated-tv-pictures,0,6910421.photogallery?index=5

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #299 on: December 19, 2010, 08:33:51 PM »
He couldn't give her the moon but he gave her a star.  :reindeer

At least it wasn't like the last time he made TMZ's scandal pages.  :cmaslol Good for you Brendon!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.