Author Topic: POST BB12 FINALE UPDATES AND DISCUSSION  (Read 173836 times)

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: POST BB12 FINALE UPDATES AND DISCUSSION
« Reply #325 on: January 23, 2011, 12:31:05 PM »
Maybe Ugot or Will would know...isn't Matt from season 9 also in some kind of legal trouble? If I remember correctly Matt was involved with Adam's drug trafficking charge along with a domestic violence charge? ( I think Ugot is the one that found the info so credit to Ugot)
delightful just delightful

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #326 on: January 23, 2011, 01:50:24 PM »
Matty is in jail with @ 20yr sentence! part for the drug involvment and the other part for battery on his pregnant girlfriend.

Adam got less time because he SNITCHED.

Matt writes letters to chatty natty  from prison regualry according to Natalie and to this day she sorta defends him. She doesnt believe that he deserved that much time or was that invovled to require a longer sentence.

Maybe Ugot or Will would know...isn't Matt from season 9 also in some kind of legal trouble? If I remember correctly Matt was involved with Adam's drug trafficking charge along with a domestic violence charge? ( I think Ugot is the one that found the info so credit to Ugot)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 04:16:35 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #327 on: January 23, 2011, 02:55:57 PM »
Matty changed his plea to guilty, and is in jail awaiting sentencing in April. Here is the tmz link.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/10/big-brother-matthew-mcdonald-adam-jasinski-drug-ring-oxycodone/

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #328 on: January 23, 2011, 04:12:04 PM »
To this day, I regret not transcribing the drug talk in the backyard with James, Ryan, Adam and Matt. One afternoon they had a discussion about drugs and using but I was new at updating and didn't think it was appropriate or that I would catch it all. I wish I had, it would have been important information and a foreshadowing of what has followed.  

:(

Matt beat the crap out of his pregnant girlfriend and as Lily said, that sentence is coming. It's hard to understand how Adam got 4 years and Matt gets 20 isn't it!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #329 on: January 24, 2011, 09:20:26 AM »
All the more reason that season never should have happened.   Does not make CBS look good.  I know there's lots of reality contestants with some scandal..but most of those things are minor...CBS is turning out the convicted felons on two out of their 3 big reality shows.  Pretty sad.

I'll be interested in seeing what Matt's sentence ends up becoming.   wow I didn't know that about Nat...ughhh seriously did the girl not watch back how she was used..now she's still defending him against the drugs and about violence against a pregnant woman??

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #330 on: January 28, 2011, 07:48:31 PM »
Britney twitpic this on Wed right before the big snow in NYC and her awesome call in on the RFFRADIO podcast for the RFF REALITY AWARDS RESULTS. 

However I called her out on the scenery since it was not NYC! She tweeted back and admitted to being in PA! :lol3:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #331 on: February 03, 2011, 06:10:21 PM »
Kristen tweeted this picture today

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #332 on: February 05, 2011, 03:07:54 PM »
Kristen did a photo shoot Friday 2-4-11  in Malibu CA with Christopher Gabello

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #333 on: February 13, 2011, 12:14:25 PM »
Ragan tweeted this pic of hm out last nite 2-12-11

He looks fantastic!!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #334 on: February 13, 2011, 07:01:37 PM »
 http://www.active.com/donate/Realityrallystars/2011RRKBittin

Kristen Bitting's Fundraising Page
Kristen has joined the fight. Will you.?

There are 110 Reality Stars from 37 different shows participating in Reality Rally in Temecula Valley April 15-17, 2011.AND there are 6 Reality Star dogs. I am proud to be one of the Reality Stars giving back to this charity! This is going to be a major Reality Star “Fun for Funds” fundraiser for Michelle’s Place Breast Cancer Resource Center in Murrieta, California. Michelle died of breast cancer at age 26 because of a missed diagnosis. Her dying wish was to have a place where others like her and their families could go for help and support. Her parents started Michelle’s Place 10 years ago to fulfill that wish and be a haven for those affected by breast cancer during the fight for their lives. Reality Rally is proud to support Michelle's Place. This event includes all that Temecula offers and it is “taking a village” to produce it. That village is Temecula, California, the Reality Star community, and the public who are donating and will also come and enjoy the weekend. There are many ways you can be involved in this major event. I am doing my part by going to Temecula to be a part of the entire event and also by raising funds for our cause. This is where I need your help. Please let me be your first tax deduction for 2011 and donate anything you can to my fund. I have my gloves on to fight breast cancer and support those in their fight. Will you put your gloves on too? Check out www.realityrally.com and www.michellesplace.org I truly appreciate anything you can do to help me help Michelle’s Place.

I fight because I can.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #335 on: February 14, 2011, 09:12:13 PM »
I heard Brendon and Rachel got engaged  :<3  :groan: :lol3:

I was trying to find her twitter to see if it was true but the link doesn't work anymore, is she still on twitter?

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #336 on: February 15, 2011, 06:13:54 AM »
I heard Brendon and Rachel got engaged  :<3  :groan: :lol3:

I was trying to find her twitter to see if it was true but the link doesn't work anymore, is she still on twitter?

Well, that would be a train wreck waiting to happen.

Anything new from our favorite couple, Jeff and Jordan?
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #337 on: February 15, 2011, 11:14:56 AM »
YES Brendon and Rachel are engaged

They went to San Diego over the weekend and he proposed to her on the beach in front of a hotel I  believe it was nite time under the stars.

Also i know there was a hot air balloon ride but not sure if it was before or after the proposition

When Rachel was asked how she got past all the drama that happend w/ Brendon she replied that he's her best friend and that you have to forgive your best friend for things and she loves him.

She was still her bubbly self and all i can say is that i wish her much happiness in her life.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #338 on: February 15, 2011, 12:49:49 PM »

They went to San Diego over the weekend and he proposed to her on the beach in front of a hotel I  believe it was nite time under the stars.

Also i know there was a hot air balloon ride but not sure if it was before or after the proposition

When Rachel was asked how she got past all the drama that happend w/ Brendon she replied that he's her best friend and that you have to forgive your best friend for things and she loves him.

She was still her bubbly self and all i can say is that i wish her much happiness in her life.

woah.  That is ummm...interesting! I wonder if CBS will be paying for the wedding.  Or if they will just end up at someplace in Vegas.  Is she still in Vegas? I know she was planning to move to LA before cybergate happened.

Quote from: starbaby
Well, that would be a train wreck waiting to happen.

Anything new from our favorite couple, Jeff and Jordan?

Jeff went to see Jordan this weekend  :hearts:  He wrote on twitter that he had forgotten how nice everyone in Charlotte was.  :<3

I heard a rumor that Jeff could possibly be heading to LA for a project..he's been secretive after ATWFF!

I do wish it was them getting engaged this weekend though.  But you know slow and steady wins the race and all that.  There may not be much news about them right now but whenever there's a glimpse they always seem happy and strong as ever.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #339 on: February 17, 2011, 08:51:53 PM »
Jeff tweeted a photo of himself and Jordan at a Mexican restaurant and also a photo with her family in Charlotte.
Unable to post at the moment, but can view at  http://twitter.com/jeffschroeder23 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #340 on: February 18, 2011, 02:56:42 AM »
From Jeff's tweet:

Jeff, Jordan, Jordan's mom, Jordan's sister, Jana and brother Peyton

« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 03:56:09 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline Peace, Love, TAR! :D

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #341 on: February 19, 2011, 11:50:20 AM »

:faint: congrats to them!....i guess. Let's hope CBS doesn't do a special about their wedding.  :lol3:
"Like most things, it can be fixed by whipping a rock at it." --Courtney Yates; Survivor: China/Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #342 on: March 03, 2011, 11:23:46 PM »
Kristen tweeted this picture earlier  She's out with Nick Starkavi  from BB8 :hrt:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #343 on: March 04, 2011, 12:42:24 AM »
Kristen tweeted this picture earlier  She's out with Nick Starkavi  from BB8 :hrt:

Kristen confirmed earlier today she is dating Nick.

Ugot, Nick's last name is actually spelled Starcevic. Just thought I would let you know, I know it's a complicated name, LOL! 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #344 on: March 04, 2011, 12:40:10 PM »
 :lol: it was LATE for me  and spelling is not my thing as we all know! :lol3: and yeah  i totaly forgot to put she tweeted that she was dating him :D but i managed to put the :hrt: so that shoulda covered me! :lol:

Kristen confirmed earlier today she is dating Nick.

Ugot, Nick's last name is actually spelled Starcevic. Just thought I would let you know, I know it's a complicated name, LOL! 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #345 on: March 05, 2011, 06:44:49 PM »
Brendon is back on twitter. His ID is the same but you have to follow him again if you were following him before.

brendonvbb12 is his ID

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #346 on: March 12, 2011, 07:09:27 AM »
Kristen tweeted this yesterday:

Kristen_Bitting Kristen Bitting
Anyone listen to LA talk radio? Looks like I will have a daily show starting next week!

Congrats to Kristen! :jumpy:  I will try and find out more about it!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #347 on: March 12, 2011, 07:17:49 AM »
here's the link for Kristen radio show. I'm waiting on info regarding time and channel! :jumpy:

http://www.latalkradio.com/
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 08:40:26 AM by ugot2bekidinmeny »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #348 on: March 12, 2011, 07:32:09 AM »
Kristen tweeted this yesterday:

Kristen_Bitting Kristen Bitting
Anyone listen to LA talk radio? Looks like I will have a daily show starting next week!

Congrats to Kristen! :jumpy:  I will try and find out more about it!

Good for her!!  :tup:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #349 on: March 15, 2011, 10:28:20 AM »
Jeff tweeted yesterday,

Had a fun weekend with @BBJordanLloyd, went by so fast!