Archive > Big Brother Live Feed Updates

BB12 Live Feed Updates Friday 9/10/10

<< < (40/41) > >>

ugot2bekidinmeny:
lane what are they fdoing ot htere?? mowing?? polishing  stuff?? why ae we locked down

enzo i dont kow maybe people walking by again.. they dont want us to hear that.. just cuz someoen says something to us damn.. we like to talk to people too.. yesterday was a big day..  i might bring in the physch doc.. just to talk to someone.

enzo i would have never known the last  week i would be this depressed.. well one time in the penguin.

lane why are you depressed?

enzo it was a big deal last nite..  and now.. welll

ugot2bekidinmeny:
enzo i think if you take hayden you loose either way..

enzo me 19 mins on the rope.. i can seee bren and rach saying it..

enzo you win these next 2 challenges..  you could have votes.. it's hayden.. he's got kathy.. and matt..  and bren and rach.. even though he put up brendon he had an allaicne with him and say that ragan was the target.

enzo im so depresssed..  you still have a chance man.. dont think 50 g's .. that last test is gonna be a crap shoot ya or nay

enzo we're all smart.. we played everyone to get where we're at..

ugot2bekidinmeny:
lane tht last one wasnt endurance.. it was luck

enzo i knew  i wasn't gonna do go at it.

enzo i hope matt  or ragan will get that AC

lane  you never know.. look at keesha..  jerry won more than her.. and she got it.. you never know.. you can get it.. and if i leave i hope i get it

enzo you're not leaving.. dont think like that..  you win this one  that's 3 comps.. and you were really up there it's not like you feel ..

enzo it dont matter who hayden takes he wins.. it dont f'n matter..  so there's no way..

ugot2bekidinmeny:
enzo i'll tell hayden striaght up to.. and if you win this next one..

lane you cant study for the next one

enzo no.. you just have to think  about them and who they  are in this house.. .. but i dont think it will be too hard of  a quiz.. and you have to know a bonus question  in case of a tie

ugot2bekidinmeny:
enzo you're gonna try and win right.. you're not gonna..

lane no doubt..

enzo get that out of your mind 50 g's.. i was like no wya i culd bring him and win this thing.. hayden knew..  big difference tween 50 g's and 500  that's what freaking kills me man..

enzo just think about our families.. watching that **** out there.. i was about to tell him that  i may have to  go to the bathroom..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version