Author Topic: Brigade of buffoons  (Read 5151 times)

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
Brigade of buffoons
« on: September 05, 2010, 11:26:48 PM »
Is it just me that is extremely bothered by the brigade members or have they grated on the last nerve of anyone else.  Webster's defines brigade as a well disciplined group, they are hardly that.  They are all four (three now) the poster children for social ineptness.  Hayden bothers me just looking at him, Enzo has the manners of a zoo animal and Lane has taken his Hee-Haw act way too far.  :meow: It is hard to listen to these idiots talk about what big stars they will be when they get out, Enzo is even planning his movie career!  What none of these fools seem to understand is they will never be more famous than right now; after they leave this house they become a distant memory in most people's mind.  Winning is nice but is best done with grace and respect for the loser, no one can tolerate a gloater for long.   Telling Britney was a cruel in your face act in my opinion.  What was this big reveal supposed to accomplish, other than make someone feel even more alienated in the house.  Enzo has said that they have made this the best BB season ever, I think they have made it one of the worst.  My only wish was that BB had brought Evil Dick in to mop the floor with them. :flipper

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Brigade of buffoons
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 07:27:22 AM »
I agree.. for the most part their gloating and movie stardom thoughts and doing appearances has taken  an illing affect on me..

what's worse than a poor loser? a really bad gloater.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 07:52:53 AM »
Is it just me that is extremely bothered by the brigade members or have they grated on the last nerve of anyone else.  Webster's defines brigade as a well disciplined group, they are hardly that.  They are all four (three now) the poster children for social ineptness.  Hayden bothers me just looking at him, Enzo has the manners of a zoo animal and Lane has taken his Hee-Haw act way too far.  :meow:

They wouldn't be able to get a word in edgewise if ED confronted them. I would pay to watch!

What makes me laugh is the idea that they are such a tight group that they can't even let anyone out of sight for fear they will talk game. Enzo had to spend the night in the HOH with Hayden, Hayden gave up and is sleeping in the Jumanji room at this moment.  :lol3:

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Nuala

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 09:51:50 AM »
I have to say I like their alliance.  I am always the odd ball.

Offline Sandra1991

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 09:55:28 AM »
I have to say I like their alliance.  I am always the odd ball.

Well, I like their alliance too, so you're not the only one :)

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2010, 10:31:41 AM »
I don't hate the Brigade, but I'm not extremely fond of them either.  I think I'm least fond of Enzo.  I'm just okay with Hayden and I like Lane.  But perhaps I might like them less if I didn't realize that they were able to keep the existence of the Brigade secret for so long.  Nothing's a bigger target than people in an open alliance -- just ask Radon.

Belle Book

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2010, 10:47:51 AM »
I give them credit for keeping it a secret till the end. OTOH, because of that, they haven't had to play hard either so it stinks for the people who did play to win like Brendon, Rachel, Britney. That is what Britney tried to tell Hayden last night. They literally laughed in her face without realizing how belittling it was, except Enzo who knew exactly what he was doing and enjoyed every minute of it.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Sonoerin

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • There's One in Every Crowd
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2010, 11:03:57 AM »
I agree.. for the most part their gloating and movie stardom thoughts and doing appearances has taken  an illing affect on me..

what's worse than a poor loser? a really bad gloater.

ITA ugot!  These buffoons are a great argument for adding an older cast.  This group doesn't have enough life experience to really mount anything resembling an interesting conversation.  Just the same old, rinse and repeat, boring crap!

Offline bluepearl

• RFF Not So Newbie
The Brigade and their gloating
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2010, 10:06:20 PM »
It's one thing to come clean and expose their alliance to Britney, but to say that it is because they respect her?! Own up to it... you wanted to gloat and that's it. They rubbed it in her face the way they confessed. They couldn't help, but smile the whole time. I know they have some fans and I admit they played the whole house. Is it me or were these cast members afraid of their own shadows? These HG made it so easy for these three to mop the floor with them. Oh well.

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2010, 06:01:12 PM »
It's one thing to come clean and expose their alliance to Britney, but to say that it is because they respect her?! Own up to it... you wanted to gloat and that's it. They rubbed it in her face the way they confessed. They couldn't help, but smile the whole time. I know they have some fans and I admit they played the whole house. Is it me or were these cast members afraid of their own shadows? These HG made it so easy for these three to mop the floor with them. Oh well.

Yes, I agree, it just seemed so calculated and cruel.  We are doing this for you Britney while they dance like a 2 year old with their hands in the cookie jar.  I loved it last night when Britney tried to tell Enzo that a month after being home he would be back to his old life.  Enzo rejects this of course because he thinks he will be a big star.  Britney even told Enzo that no one has become a big star from Big Brother but he told her he was different and an unique character from everyone else that has ever played BB.  That man is very thick in the head or is extremely delusional.  I realize that this star thing has reached epidemic stages with this cast but Enzo seems to have been hit the worst.  Enzo's lack of manners gets really old fast.  I think it may have been Kathy that said he is vulgar and I agree.  Lane's eight second story really bothered me and changed the way I thought about him.  No man that cares about women could ever repeat that story and find it funny.  I have to wonder how happy his mother was to here that story come from her son's lips?
Anyway, one of those years that I could care less who wins. :duno: