Archive > Survivor 21: Nicaragua

Survivor 21 Discussion **NO SPOILERS**

<< < (3/3)

AmazinAlisha:

--- Quote from: bostonfan on November 04, 2010, 10:06:47 AM ---I am so looking forward to marty's epic downfall. :yess:  He opens his mouth and talks about Jane but he shows his hand everytime and then these roobs don't vote him out.

Na actually steals food and she gets to stay.

I don't get these people at all

Jane and Fabio for the win

--- End quote ---

Hahaha.  :waves: Marty !

UlongWinsImmunity:
I'm rooting for Fabio! :)

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Ruth on September 25, 2010, 09:58:52 AM ---I was totally cracked up with Jud and NaOnka's fighting and how they just couldn't wait to vote. "Can we vote?" "Can we?" I couldn't stop laughing at that!

It must be one of the more "shocking" Tribal Council outcomes ever. I mean, if it were the merge, Shannon going would be expected. But it's rare that a big, strong, dominant guy gets voted out at the second episode. Which is why I love the dominant alliance at La Flor now! I applaud them for having the guts to do such a thing. Cos people usually love to save the strong guys and vote out the weak girls...

Speaking of which, I'm totally rooting for Chase and Brenda! And I'm starting to like Marty. He strikes me as a very calm, sensible and down-to-earth guy. And I liked that he gave credit to Jill for helping him find the HII. I'm kinda liking Sash also, but we'll have to look at the rest of the season.

--- End quote ---

Who would have thought, that you once liked Chase, Brenda, Sash and Marty. :neener:

Ruth:

--- Quote from: Joab on December 05, 2010, 07:45:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: Ruth on September 25, 2010, 09:58:52 AM ---I was totally cracked up with Jud and NaOnka's fighting and how they just couldn't wait to vote. "Can we vote?" "Can we?" I couldn't stop laughing at that!

It must be one of the more "shocking" Tribal Council outcomes ever. I mean, if it were the merge, Shannon going would be expected. But it's rare that a big, strong, dominant guy gets voted out at the second episode. Which is why I love the dominant alliance at La Flor now! I applaud them for having the guts to do such a thing. Cos people usually love to save the strong guys and vote out the weak girls...

Speaking of which, I'm totally rooting for Chase and Brenda! And I'm starting to like Marty. He strikes me as a very calm, sensible and down-to-earth guy. And I liked that he gave credit to Jill for helping him find the HII. I'm kinda liking Sash also, but we'll have to look at the rest of the season.

--- End quote ---

Who would have thought, that you once liked Chase, Brenda, Sash and Marty. :neener:

--- End quote ---

LOL! That was like... First impressions before Sash and Marty annoyed me totally? Hahahaha. I still really love Chase though. As a person, but not as a Survivor. =(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version